Clear All

TSLB ladder is now sortable by clicking the column headings
    Overall | Terr | Shark | Spider | Multi
    Overall: http://trenchwars.org/tsl/index.php?...b&sort=overall
    Terr: http://trenchwars.org/tsl/index.php?...tslb&sort=terr
    Shark: http://trenchwars.org/tsl/index.php?...slb&sort=shark
    Spider: http://trenchwars.org/tsl/index.php?...lb&sort=spider
    Multi: http://trenchwars.org/tsl/index.php?...slb&sort=multi

This is particularly useful for seeing who's set to qualify.
    Remember it's:
    2 Terrs
    4 Sharks
    10 Spiders
    2 Multi
    Last edited by Rab; 09-22-2017, 04:07 AM.

Comment

This week we're going to see several people hitting 20 games.

Overall scores are your top 20 games in that division.
      Terr, Shark, Spider in TSLB are your top 20 games in those ships.
      Multi is your top 20 but with a limit of 10 from each ship. (combine the top 10 from each ship, sort them descending, take the top 20)

You can click on player names to get a better idea of which games are counting and which aren't.
      You'll find this very useful as the season progresses.

Anyway, pay attention to this shit and let me know any feedback here as usual.
      Last edited by Rab; 09-22-2017, 08:06 AM.

Comment

You'll also notice that as more games are played the ladder just gets wider.
        This is the same as Ogron's screenshots of spreadsheets from last season.
        At least with it being a website you can zoom and read the scores clearly, especially on mobile.

Those of you with smaller screens will be starting to see this hit the edge.

There are options for doing something about it, but all have shitty trade-offs, so on balance my preference is to leave it alone.
        But if it causes you specific difficulty, or you have some strong view about it, post feedback here as usual.

Comment

Evolving or pre-programming, does not stop at first edge means it is fine with that continuation. A huge progress it is, nice job.
          TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
          TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
          TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
          ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Amazing work, Much Thanks for the incredible effort. I like the twd links for the base matches.
            Fi> where are my freedom letters going?
            Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

warbit> FreeSpirit is truly my spirit animal.

Amnesti> tiger told me u called him lyme disease retard

Comment

Would be good to have a link to TSL in the leagues section of tw.org.
              (and maybe remove some of the ones we'll never use again)

(people might also go to tw.org and click squads to try and find a squad to join, but it's not particularly helpful)

(the download link under the banner should go to the downloads page, the downloads page should have a big "go to steam" thing at the top)

(the "feature" section at the top-right of tw.org is blank, maybe put something on-message there)
              Last edited by Rab; 03-15-2018, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Good points. Had some time, did some quickfix/nonwebdev hacks.
                • Network list standardized (main page used to be running independently for some reason. It had a TSL link but nowhere else did. Also placed the Network list on the TSL site)
                • Added a link to TWD page on squads list when no squad is selected, hinting they can apply there. Better than nothing
                • Added a Steam link on the Downloads page

For the feature section maybe someone can think of what to put there... it's running Flash and broken on a lot of browsers, which are stopping Flash support.
                "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
                  For the feature section maybe someone can think of what to put there... it's running Flash and broken on a lot of browsers, which are stopping Flash support.
                  I think something for the newsletter here would be good. The newsletter is good quality, and IMO the best way to get all the other information about TW. The newsletter link isn't particularly prominent atm.

(I also think the calendar basically sucks, and takes up quite a prominent position)

Comment

Neat idea very neat organization and nice layout. Too much in automation though, am showing up way less than thought would might do. Decent pay but still the attendance gets less and less with this sort of automation in place.
                    TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
                    TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
                    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
                    ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

RAB 79 78 85

Can this be adjusted please? I think this unfairly punishes me in wb and javs, which I haven't played for months, having me on your wb or jav team atm isn't much of an advantage at all, it means the matchmaking will make imbalanced teams.

I think this is fairer:

RAB 65 70 85
                      Last edited by Rab; 03-18-2018, 07:10 AM.

Comment

My rating for you Rab; 75 - 75 - 85. You are welcome.

-IxaDor

Comment

Working...
                        X