Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
    Ummm...

He finished 7th in TWDT-D, averaging 10.9 KPG. You finished 38th averaging 7.0 KPG.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1595[/ATTACH]
    I'm so glad u posted this. Refer to #78. He should obviously be a 6*
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
      Ummm...

He finished 7th in TWDT-D, averaging 10.9 KPG. You finished 38th averaging 7.0 KPG.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1595[/ATTACH]
      Yea, cuz I only played two games, which we both won cuz of me.
      And like I said, I thought he didnt do this well in regular season, but then again his semi-final and finals games were awful.
      Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by kentaro
        holy crap you really got the cream of the crop here trasher. Better get on EARTHWORM JIM before its taken
        LOL, I just got an emergency message from Tiny saying he wants Earthworm Jim after you posted that.

Tiny kills me.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Btw - I started a new job and now I’ll have weekends off... so my activity will be more consistent... if anyone actually cares lol
          help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
          help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

I do <3
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Let me tell you a secret that will make your life as a captain far less stressful and able to compete in 3 leagues even if your a one leaguer, stay away from trolls, and pick strong leaders in leagues you dont compete in, dont always look at the best players, Lasenza is a good warbird but has no leadership or team qualitys whatsoever, you could have picked Ease and im sure he would have given you sound advice. Jamal for my season 1 basing was key, for my second season I picked Commodo, Pressure and Tiny to cover the leagues I didnt know. Jessup I think you lacked last season by not having leaders in leagues you didnt know and such the trolls were left off a leash, it happened to me somewhat in the first season so its not a jab and you did well to reign it back in at the end. What im trying to say to captains who are thinking of picking up the mantle who are one shippers like me, look at whos going to help you outside the arena not just in it.
              British> my 18th tomoz $$
              Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
                Let me tell you a secret that will make your life as a captain far less stressful and able to compete in 3 leagues even if your a one leaguer, stay away from trolls, and pick strong leaders in leagues you dont compete in, dont always look at the best players, Lasenza is a good warbird but has no leadership or team qualitys whatsoever, you could have picked Ease and im sure he would have given you sound advice. Jamal for my season 1 basing was key, for my second season I picked Commodo, Pressure and Tiny to cover the leagues I didnt know. Jessup I think you lacked last season by not having leaders in leagues you didnt know and such the trolls were left off a leash, it happened to me somewhat in the first season so its not a jab and you did well to reign it back in at the end. What im trying to say to captains who are thinking of picking up the mantle who are one shippers like me, look at whos going to help you outside the arena not just in it.
                Only 1 league captain so far would be me (mythril while a prominent wb is good in other leagues) and the chances of me becoming a captain.. are zero at this point. I agree with your statement, this was my game plan going into the draft as well, honestly my first pick was going to be a baser, second a baser, third a jav and forth a wb, then rotating from 2 baser picks now to 2 javs picks, then 1 baser and 1 wb. I wanted to focus on leagues I know I would be the weakest in (what other teams would assume I'd be weakest in) and build a strong team accordingly. I was really excited at the opportunity of running a team, pouring through past drafts, matches and finals until my eyes bled. Even though I won't be captain this season, going through the previous twdt's data gave me a deeper respect for the league and the players that make it up. I am very excited for this upcoming dt! Aside from this, Attacks your well missed and I know I am not alone with an eagerness of your return. I hope you are well my friend. Take care.

-IxaDor

Comment

Come back soon Attacks, we miss you!
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

Thanks guys your the greatest
                    British> my 18th tomoz $$
                    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Do what's best for you, Tax. Dicko is still here, for the better or the worse, as is Trippin. Let them bare the burden of being British on SubSpace, if you're no longer up to the task. Just have some tea and relax.
                      JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
                      JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
                      mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
                      mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

Originally posted by Trasher View Post
                        Do what's best for you, Tax. Dicko is still here, for the better or the worse, as is Trippin. Let them bare the burden of being British on SubSpace, if you're no longer up to the task. Just have some tea and relax.

That's TWDT-D 2017 (Winter) Champion Dicko to you
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

Trasher has chosen the team name Lag & Luck, while Tiny has taken the name Earthworm
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

I don't want to captain now that that chance is probable since there is openings. I am also opting out of TWDT. Thank you.

-IxaDor

Comment

I will step up and volunteer to cap if needed.
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

out.
                                1:waven> u challenge
                                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X