Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hosts - Post scoreboxes here (Season 2)

Could just delete this thread since we have
    http://www.trenchwars.org/tsl/
    ??
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
    Could just delete this thread since we have
    http://www.trenchwars.org/tsl/
    ??
    I oppose to that due to the fact there are bugs still with the coding, mainly when players are subbed base and change ships during the game, resulting in 0 money earned, even if you subbed prior the the game starting. I think it's always good to have backups of player scores for that reason and also if there was an issue with the tsl website. You never know! Also, we are missing a lot of games from yesterday, anyone have those scores?

-IxaDor

Major Crisis/Ownix Major Crisis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixador View Post
    I oppose to that due to the fact there are bugs still with the coding, mainly when players are subbed base and change ships during the game, resulting in 0 money earned, even if you subbed prior the the game starting. I think it's always good to have backups of player scores for that reason and also if there was an issue with the tsl website. You never know! Also, we are missing a lot of games from yesterday, anyone have those scores?

-IxaDor

The scoreboxes are going into the DB, so yes there is no need of this thread. Rab/Qan could fix those coding and I am sure they are working on it.
    All the games I have played are on there.. So I doubt any other game is missing. (Maybe it would be nice that there will be a page with the scoreboxes on it instead of value only..)
    Major Crisis

Quote Originally Posted by Major Crisis View Post
    (Maybe it would be nice that there will be a page with the scoreboxes on it instead of value only..)
    Click the value.