TSL Issue Thread ...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Grow up and show skills in game and earn your spots just as he has been doing so far.
    This is rich given who it is coming from LOL. Sorry but Yeh's lag is beyond any lag that Iron/Brazilians show, and you're obviously adamantly defending the guy because you're friends.

A few years back I invited Yeh to a few squads of mine, and he couldn't even play TWD because his lag was too high with lag outs et al.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
      A few years back I invited Yeh to a few squads of mine, and he couldn't even play TWD because his lag was too high with lag outs et al.
      I wonder how the lagout thresholds differ between TWD and TSL.

If Yeh is lagging in the way described, the bots should really be catching it and hosts don't have to intervene (ideally)
      Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wirah View Post
        I wonder how the lagout thresholds differ between TWD and TSL.

If Yeh is lagging in the way described, the bots should really be catching it and hosts don't have to intervene (ideally)
        this guy gets it

Comment

to be fair Ricko had terrible latency issues these past couple years—at least more so than your average player from the UK, and was quite often reported (rightfully so) by other players. I have no idea whether his rather ridiculous spikes have improved after all this time, but in the end cares as long as it does not ruin the experience of every single player.

fact of the matter is that some players simply are more sensitive than others (read as: whining bitches) and frankly 90% of those players who complain tend to have their own lag issues anyway.

(and yes, I am aware that I have had my extended periods of lag issues too all of which were out of my control in case you were not aware hence why I don't care if other people lag)

Comment

The last three posts have been sensible. Unless yeh is specced by bots he will continue to play TSL.

Also...I defend him as a player and not as a friend. You guys have some nerve trying to use that as an excuse. I will defend ANY player who I feel is being treated unjustly.

As far as Cyclone goes. This season I am not privy to what has been going on with him. He should have a right to play if he does not throw games. I never knew for sure if he was last season but everyone was saying he was. We did talk some and I stood up for him as I remember... as long as he promised not to throw games. I honestly never knew if he was or not.

I am here for ANY/ALL players who feel wronged in this game. Everyone is free talk to me about any issues you may have and I will try my best to help resolve them with and for you. Let's just keep playing and let the season continue and allow EVERYONE to play.
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                X