Why isn't Get Psycho banned yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't Get Psycho banned yet?

From the racist messages to the death threats I've received on several occasions i don't think i've played against a more hateful player. Whenever my team wins he will then join it and start tking. How this jerkoff doesn't have any repercussions from staff is beyond me. At the very least there should be a suspension and i don't care if he sets up shop on another account i just want some sort of action taken towards him. I'm not asking for much just some fun times in pub without assholes ruining it.

I'm sorrry you are having issues with psycho. Please do a ?cheater call when he starts teamkilling. If you did and no one responded today it was probably becasue TSL was going and we were shy enough staff to deal with the call which is our fault. Remember you can ignore him by typing ?ignore get psycho I will speak with him when I see him about this too. Sorry for your troubles 6x.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

And make sure you do a ?cheater call not just once but x6
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

He's done this for years. Unless you call in a personal favor it's near impossible to get habitual cheaters banned outside of league games. Whether it's lack of mods or lack of competent mods it doesn't really matter. Nobody gives a crap about enforcing rules in pub unless someone says a no-no word or you directly tk a mod. Give up on reporting and just tk/cheat back, ?cheater is absolutely useless in pub.
        (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

put him on ignore.txt
          if he logs onto a different name to harass you, log/screenshot it and send it to a mod.
          3:BOMBED> got donuts
          3:BOMBED> how jealous
          3:Heaven> how american
          3:BOMBED> ??????????
          3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
          3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Bit of a side note for me because I was actually reporting him for lag, but looking through the logs I realised I probably would have had more success reporting him for racism.

It's not acceptable to ask individuals to use ?ignore

TW has rules. Enforce them.

GET PSYCHO> ns foir a jerw
            GET PSYCHO> i own your N faces
            GET PSYCHO> ns foir a black
            GET PSYCHO> ns musdlim boy
            GET PSYCHO> hope rab gets a cancer
            GET PSYCHO> ns for a jew
            GET PSYCHO> ns muslim
            GET PSYCHO> ns foir a black
            GET PSYCHO> ns musdlim boy
            GET PSYCHO> ns for a non-white
            P GET PSYCHO> fagget
            GET PSYCHO> shitty neg x
            GET PSYCHO> fuking ng
            Last edited by Rab; 09-24-2017, 07:02 AM.

Comment

A ban isn't necessary. Silencing him will be more effective.
              Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

BAN
                “Imagination is more important than knowledge...”
                -Albert Einstein

- Web / Bots Developer
                -Bots / Systems creator
                -Pub Money creator[/B]

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                  And make sure you do a ?cheater call not just once but x6
                  Okay, first off, your decision to ruin what could have been an awesomely hilarious joke by typing x6 instead of 6x has got to be the weirdest douchbaggery I have seen in this game, and that includes Zazu warping me to safety when it's 1 v 1 and I'm about to touch the flag when pub population is down to 2.

Originally posted by 6x. View Post
                  From the racist messages to the death threats I've received on several occasions i don't think i've played against a more hateful player. Whenever my team wins he will then join it and start tking. How this jerkoff doesn't have any repercussions from staff is beyond me. At the very least there should be a suspension and i don't care if he sets up shop on another account i just want some sort of action taken towards him. I'm not asking for much just some fun times in pub without assholes ruining it.
                  Secondly, just because you have a problem with GP doesn't mean the rest of us are. How would you like it if I made a thread to get you banned?

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  I'm sorrry you are having issues with psycho. Please do a ?cheater call when he starts teamkilling. If you did and no one responded today it was probably becasue TSL was going and we were shy enough staff to deal with the call which is our fault. Remember you can ignore him by typing ?ignore get psycho I will speak with him when I see him about this too. Sorry for your troubles 6x.
                  And you stop trolling. You're never sorry.
                  Menomena: I thought you were joking when you said your name was Chris. lol
                  Gripe: lol you too
                  Menomena: ! I told you my name first

Slum> turb watches too much anime he going DBZ on you right now b

Comment

Working...
                  X