For Zazu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Zazu

Just putting this here so I don't forget.

"You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

This one's pretty good too.
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."

Comment

Zazu just got wrecked son
      Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
          Zazu just got wrecked son
          Nah, he was giving me a hard time the other day about not doing unit tests on TWCore, and I was making up excuses why I don't. So running across this made me laugh. Because "the project is a special snowflake" is basically the exact excuse I used. (It's exhausting just doing it the wrong way, much less taking twice as much time to do things the right way.)

And "exiting vim" is funny for other reasons. Please pardon the nerd jokes and carry on, I just put these here so I didn't forget while at work

Comment

Last edited by Zazu; 09-22-2017, 03:50 AM.
            TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
            4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
            4:vys> know it for sure
            4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
            3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
            3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Working...
            X