TWDT 2017 Borrowing and Player Slots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT 2017 Borrowing and Player Slots

Browwirnglayoff time while managing thin rosters.
    Last edited by ogron; 11-26-2017, 03:24 AM.
    top 100 basers list

minor question - if the replacement's team then wins their respective TWDT final, does that player also get a medal or because it was merely 1 match they dont?
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
      minor question - if the replacement's team then wins their respective TWDT final, does that player also get a medal or because it was merely 1 match they dont?

Hey Ricko.

Yes, they get a medal, and their name on the arena graphic. If someone is starting for a team and helping them win a title, they deserve recognition.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

just to clarify....completely knocked out or knocked out of that league?
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
          just to clarify....completely knocked out or knocked out of that league?
          well, for the semi-finals, any borrowing you're completely knocked out of the league, since you make playoffs overall. you'd have 2 teams you can borrow from for a max slot player.

for the finals, i suppose it would be theoretically possible a player from a team knocked out in one league but still playing in the others could be borrowed, but i think TWDT ops should give priority to borrowing players from teams completely knocked out, and if the same team requires the same slot filled, it has to go to the player in the semis they borrowed.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
          X