Not playing TSL again.

Not helping with website anymore.

GG. BYE.

Banned now, cya quitting TW. hf.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab View Post
    THIS PLAYER ALIASED

URMAMAISFUNNY2K

I REPORTED

I go away and miss 1 day of tsl and u guys have a meltdown wtf.......... rab don't quit.. URMAMAISFUNNY2K just admit who you are dude and play and have fun. Played this game forever and never seen this name so u know ur aliasing.

wtf u talking about, URMAMAISFUNNY2K is my boy we played shit on steam and i got him to dl this shitty game. instead of welcoming new top class talent, wtf is this stuck up attitude? fu rab

Quote Originally Posted by skyforger View Post
    wtf u talking about, URMAMAISFUNNY2K is my boy we played shit on steam and i got him to dl this shitty game. instead of welcoming new top class talent, wtf is this stuck up attitude? fu rab
    Yeah for almost 13 years papi. Send me some steam money thx.

Yeah I've seen urmamaisfunny2k play TW over the years quite a bit - no idea if he's aliased or not but it's at least not some random alias out the blue, I hope this isn't just a rage ban because the guy happened to do well.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

too fresh is a mod?

no idea what happened here. i don't know why you're taking it out on TSL, i have no alias check powers, and your issue is with regular staff, not the league.

i did rate his MMR when you brought the issue up, so whether he is an alias or not (people seem to think he is not), his impact on your TSL experience should be minimal to none.

i agree that more should be done screening aliases (i've only received 1 confirmed alias check all season, from Geio), and more mods (such as Major Crisis, who is doing a great job in TSL atm) should have access to these tools.
    2:RaCka> I wonder what turban's real name is
    2gron> turb's name IRL is tellixador icantshow
    2:RaCka> LOL
    2:Heaven> LOl

Ogron> what's your showrate, i got the next FA pick
    24> i can only show Week 2

Quote Originally Posted by urmamaisfunny2k View Post
    Yeah for almost 13 years papi. Send me some steam money thx.

You don't expect us to be that stupid right? Anyone can change their Steam nickname (Alias) which we see on your screenshot here, for all we know you changed it yesterday. All we do know if you have been with Steam since 2004, congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Claushouse View Post
    too fresh is a mod?

no idea what happened here. i don't know why you're taking it out on TSL, i have no alias check powers, and your issue is with regular staff, not the league.

i did rate his MMR when you brought the issue up, so whether he is an alias or not (people seem to think he is not), his impact on your TSL experience should be minimal to none.

i agree that more should be done screening aliases (i've only received 1 confirmed alias check all season, from Geio), and more mods (such as Major Crisis, who is doing a great job in TSL atm) should have access to these tools.
    Can't you simply place a handicap on those who alias or ban them all together? I'd vote a monetary handicap personally, this should take the fun out being an alias in tsl. Something needs to be put in place to deter aliasing.

@Rab

Way to represent there pal. I am personally disappointed in your attitude, very childish (I didn't win! I didn't get my way! I QUIT EVERYTHING!). I can understand your frustration to a small degree but life is not fair, this game certainly is not fair. You take it on the chin and move forward. Outburst like yours, in your esteemed position for the zone and tsl, has a very negative impact on the health of this game and its community. Find your balls and man up.

-IxaDor

Quote Originally Posted by Ixador View Post
    You don't expect us to be that stupid right? Anyone can change their Steam nickname (Alias) which we see on your screenshot here, for all we know you changed it yesterday. All we do know if you have been with Steam since 2004, congrats.

Can't you simply place a handicap on those who alias or ban them all together? I'd vote a monetary handicap personally, this should take the fun out being an alias in tsl. Something needs to be put in place to deter aliasing.

@Rab

Way to represent there pal. I am personally disappointed in your attitude, very childish (I didn't win! I didn't get my way! I QUIT EVERYTHING!). I can understand your frustration to a small degree but life is not fair, this game certainly is not fair. You take it on the chin and move forward. Outburst like yours, in your esteemed position for the zone and tsl, has a very negative impact on the health of this game and its community. Find your balls and man up.

-IxaDor

In a squad arena I made when I was a kid. Peep ?usage. I'm not aliased.

lol at the cunts screaming faul play whenever someone who doesnt play 24/7 whoops them. reminds me how another great steamer called whitesox was silently banned last season cause some couldnt handle his swag.

I said this in urmamais' return thread and will again here.. IT is NOT a problem to alias and is pefectly legal as long as ratings are correct and the player is not playing with 2 names at same time. Treat this like TWD in this regard.

This is another reason in TSL we should have a sliding rating scale as the season progresses which rates EVERYONE on the merits of how well they play, I don't mind some basic fixed ratings when we start a season so opening games are as fair as possible but we really should be able to adjust too as season goes along. I thought we were manually doing this already anyways. Would be super cool if it became automated too. Just improve his rating for matchmaking and let's gooooooooooooooooo.

@ixador

Suspicious aliases already are nerfed -- they get 0 benefit of the doubt and their MMR is rated as harshly as possible in judging their skill level the second they put in a quality performance.

Half the time it is just a player from another league or an old vet that isn't widely recognized, and their MMR is reduced once we get a better sample of the quality of their play.

Anyone actually aliasing risks being permanently banned if caught. Upper staff has two months to determine who the player is, and their scores can be erased.

There's no real benefit to aliasing, other than annoying other community members and being socially ostracized.

Staff should definitely be doing more when it comes to this, but again, it's outside of the purview of TSL. Qan and Beasty have all the power, and they severely limit who gets Alias-checking powers (or anything else for that matter.)

I've repeatedly petitioned upper staff for more to be done on this issue, and I'm done trying. It's like pulling teeth. When you guys come to me about an alias, I check their performances and hammer their MMR accordingly, and that is all I can do.

I understand Rab and others' frustration, but the truth is it is not an issue worth quitting over, and their impact on the league is minimal.
    2:RaCka> I wonder what turban's real name is
    2gron> turb's name IRL is tellixador icantshow
    2:RaCka> LOL
    2:Heaven> LOl

Ogron> what's your showrate, i got the next FA pick
    24> i can only show Week 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    I said this in urmamais' return thread and will again here.. IT is NOT a problem to alias and is pefectly legal as long as ratings are correct and the player is not playing with 2 names at same time. Treat this like TWD in this regard.
    Implying that people who haven't played for years can't log on and do good out of nowhere. I logged on and shooted more than 10 kills and TSL have meltdown. What if other people who used to play this game log on and do good? They'd prob jus rage quit but I was like nah fam.
    I just ordered a USB keyboard off Amazon to connect to my laptop so I can do more betterer.
    Why would I play with 2 names at the same time? Go look at the TSL list. Check my IP address with everyone on there.
    Is all this fuss because I'm a black man?
    I could give a shit less about MMR and rating, I don't even know how all that works now or how much all you people care about. I just wanted to wbduel and have fun.

Another day of TSL, and more drama.

Everyone (well, some more than others) needs to just settle the fk down and relax.

It's amazing how much people still care, and how little self-control they have.
    Violence> lag cheating niggir
    JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
    JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
    mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
    mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick
    Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

TSL we should have a sliding rating scale as the season progresses which rates EVERYONE on the merits of how well they play
    Word.

jus match teams to have equal TSL $ avg floating figures.

Its hysterical people get fussed about a new face in a shitty league in a forgotten game. If you want this game to die asap, might as well jus shut down the server right now and get it over with. Not to mention having different names, as long as you don't use them both in the same league, shouldn't even be an issue. like wth, this isnt world cyber games !!
    i am disgusted with how urmamaisfunny2k is being treated because of having a lfie outside continuum and because of his skin color. SHAME. Beasty if you read this pls step in and stop these nazis!!

Edit: i over reacted, seems like the main cunt, rab, is alrdy banned. gj
    Last edited by skyforger; 10-02-2017 at 02:47 PM.

Stop being a fucking faggot, only Hillary voters use words like Nazi these days.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

4:Best> pressure was a terr for halloween 4:Best> guy had 4 dudes on him attached

4:Siaxis> what time is it in zimbobwe para?

4:Children> every morning i wake up, look in the mirror and thank god i'm not paradise

4:Best> Mighty's forehead has wifi

4:Mighty> u guys ever eat a ketchup sandwich?

4:sphinx> mighty fought a raccoon in an alley for some bbq chips

4:RaCka> so what if paradise is dressing up as a slim jim for halloween?

Quote Originally Posted by Pressure View Post
    Always been urmamaisfunny2k, clinic was just a name Extinct let me borrow when we used to squad. What ur point?