YO NAZI STAFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another day of TSL, and more drama.

Everyone (well, some more than others) needs to just settle the fk down and relax.

It's amazing how much people still care, and how little self-control they have.
    JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
    JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
    mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
    mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

TSL we should have a sliding rating scale as the season progresses which rates EVERYONE on the merits of how well they play
      Word.

jus match teams to have equal TSL $ avg floating figures.

Its hysterical people get fussed about a new face in a shitty league in a forgotten game. If you want this game to die asap, might as well jus shut down the server right now and get it over with. Not to mention having different names, as long as you don't use them both in the same league, shouldn't even be an issue. like wth, this isnt world cyber games !!
      i am disgusted with how urmamaisfunny2k is being treated because of having a lfie outside continuum and because of his skin color. SHAME. Beasty if you read this pls step in and stop these nazis!!

Edit: i over reacted, seems like the main cunt, rab, is alrdy banned. gj
      Last edited by skyforger; 10-02-2017, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Stop being a fucking faggot, only Hillary voters use words like Nazi these days.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
            Always been urmamaisfunny2k, clinic was just a name Extinct let me borrow when we used to squad. What ur point?

Comment

Working...
            X