Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get banned for doing good. Get banned for doing bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get banned for doing good. Get banned for doing bad.

I just don’t get it
    I go 0-10 because I was playing against some beastmode veteran players and I get banned.
    Ppl claiming I shot walls in basing. Don’t know why I’m being targeted.

Please refer this to qan and beasty. I think it is quite premature to do this harsh a ban for a bad game. I am against this ban 100%.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

which nazi did this again

Comment

Ogron of course..
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

jess i think u need to grow some balls (in case u cut em off b4) and ban this ogron preemptively too. if u dont we all know whos gonna get banned for runnin soon. tis time to fight bak !!

Comment

jess were you there and watching it? You can't oppose something without being a witness or having evidence (looking at other threads he fed on purpose).
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

I watched him run to Zidane and shoot bullets around to lose energy and sit in front of him to die. Stfu jessup
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Well, it is clear that during a base game where urmama played in my team, he was doing what cyclone did before - sitting somewhere next to a wall shooting randomly while 7 others from his team were pushing to get into base. Did that bother me? Not really but its simple that it hurt the game. I don't like banning so if urmama just promises to play properly from now on, I will consider the ban lifted.

Comment

as ur mamas legal representative it is my honor to inform you that ur mama plays hard and proper and will play hard and proper. thank you henry saari

Comment

Jessup just shut up for once in your life. U always talk so much shit and im just tired of it, always complaining about other players, crying that ppl are meanie to you.. maybe u deserve that? U just a douche 90% of the time.

Me and thix were speccing that guy yday, and yes he was feeding zidane and everyone else, ruining the game.

before you talk anything u need to know what happened, ur such a idiot, my god.
                    TWLD 2016 Champion
                    TWDTD champion x 3
                    Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post
                      Jessup just shut up for once in your life. U always talk so much shit and im just tired of it, always complaining about other players, crying that ppl are meanie to you.. maybe u deserve that? U just a douche 90% of the time.

Me and thix were speccing that guy yday, and yes he was feeding zidane and everyone else, ruining the game.

before you talk anything u need to know what happened, ur such a idiot, my god.
                      lol ..

Uh.. well anyways, it was clear as daylight that urmommasomething was feeding zidena from multiple people in and out of spec. I wasn't there for the basing match but henry was and he even said that guy was sandbagging that game as well. This time around, he brought the drama on himself. Yes, the alias thing could of been handled much much better if not blown out of proportion by a certain staffer and I am sure sorry for the guy it went down like that but hope he understands aliasing is a big problem in tsl for many reasons and we (participants) cry wolf towards those we feel alias not to pick on them but to attempt at making the league more fair as far as matchmaking is concerned with the TSLBOT. Back to this set of unfortunate events, he clearly ruined at least 2 games yesterday. A punishment SHOULD be enforced because a lot of us allocate set times, scheduling in the matches into our real lives and don't want people to ruin that designated time or worse make a complete waste of it. Again, urmommasomething did this all on his own and has no one to blame but himself.

Jessup, if you have an issue with Ogron. Fair enough. Jumping on stupid shit like this just to disagree with Ogron with hopes to turn this against him, not fucking cool. Figure out an another way to create a dispute, blocking a justified ban is not the way to go. This guy botched 2 or more games and needs punishment. It is not even like Ogron just came to this conclusion himself out of the blue, many people saw what he did and came forward before Ogron made up his mind. Case closed. If you still decide to go against this ban, I will call you out on your own ethics and set goals to being a staff member to qan/beasty because of your poor representation and serious lack of judgement. Don't misunderstand me either Jessup, I like you, consider you a friend and I really appreciate you hosting games for us. Your a great person and a great staff member but this right here does not reflect your positive traits and I think you made a mistake that I hope you rectify. Thank you. Have a great day!

-IxaDor

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Saari View Post
                        Well, it is clear that during a base game where urmama played in my team, he was doing what cyclone did before - sitting somewhere next to a wall shooting randomly while 7 others from his team were pushing to get into base. Did that bother me? Not really but its simple that it hurt the game. I don't like banning so if urmama just promises to play properly from now on, I will consider the ban lifted.

If someone has only 27 kills in a 28,5 minute game as spider, you know he has been trolling. Guy was for minutes on roof trying to shoot cram?!?! 100% he is some aliased troll. No way some old player returns like this...

And this is why staff is a joke. People like you and Jessup are defending idiots. People who shouldnt play at all, will never been banned or w/e. It's like you wanna ruin another zone... Please go back to dsb already.
                        Major Crisis

Comment

WOW You people are putting words in my mouth. I didn't trash talk anyone. I said I was against a harsh 2 week ban only because I don't want players being willy nilly banned in this game as it sets a bad precedent. Urmamaisfunny had a good game in their game debut and all this drama started over the player when I wasn't even there because of a good game they had and now I see all this drama over a bad game. It is my job as staff to moderate things and keep wild witch hunts at bay. I played urmama in a few duels and saw urmama in a few games. Urmama was NOT that great a player. Not awful but not great either. I've seen multiple acts of issues this season by players already that can be considered "suspicious" and "illegal" and no actions have been taken so this sudden bandwagon had me concerned. I think a warning should be in order sure but a 1 time violation with a 2 week ban seemed very harsh as that ends TSL season totally for this player as they will have zero chance of getting enough games. I didn't see the game in question but was standing up to the harsh sentence being invoked. I believe a stern warning was more in line with a proper first infraction.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

tl;dr, got 1 question tho jesup: u gonna ban ogron or gonna carry on the cuckolding

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                              If someone has only 27 kills in a 28,5 minute game as spider, you know he has been trolling. Guy was for minutes on roof trying to shoot cram?!?! 100% he is some aliased troll. No way some old player returns like this...

And this is why staff is a joke. People like you and Jessup are defending idiots. People who shouldnt play at all, will never been banned or w/e. It's like you wanna ruin another zone... Please go back to dsb already.
                              It's rather simple, give him one more chance if he trolls again he is perma banned. First warn then ban, I wouldn't be so eager to ban player for 2 weeks because I have to assume he may change once warned. Try to view things from every angle.

Unless proven to be aliased troll, he is not. Right now we've had players as well as staff confirm this guy seems to be an old player rather than aliased veteran.

I couldn't care less about bans or whatsoever but I think we should try to use same rules and be fair, not ban everybody on sight if they a. are doing good but you dont know them (list is long) and b. if they suck or do something not supposed to in one game.

I'm fine with moving to ban first ask questions later style as well but that does not seem very fair for anybody and you should be able to figure that out as well.

Luckily for all of us, all bans go through qan and Beasty so neither of you need to be worried about me not banning a player.

PS. If we look back and remember what TSL is about, it's about easily accessible league format/ladder for players regardless of their skill level. Now how do we meet these requirements if any alias is a troll and/or veteran and is to be banned until proven otherwise if ever even proven to be a veteran, is this a league for everybody? I could answer, yes it's league for everybody who know how to play but not too well or it may be ban time if your name is not recognized. Obviously if this guy is a veteran I'm all for perma ban for fooling us all. I am just trying to be fair.
                              Last edited by Henry Saari; 10-04-2017, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X