Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get banned for doing good. Get banned for doing bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right on ! how many bansayers here helped ur mama practice before his tsl debut or even just offer friendly advice and tips when he might have been strugglin. toxic shit

edit: if steamers are not welcum in tsl, shud put it in rules to avoid these situations in future (not that such rule is good)

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Saari View Post
      It's rather simple, give him one more chance if he trolls again he is perma banned. First warn then ban, I wouldn't be so eager to ban player for 2 weeks because I have to assume he may change once warned. Try to view things from every angle.

Unless proven to be aliased troll, he is not. Right now we've had players as well as staff confirm this guy seems to be an old player rather than aliased veteran.

I couldn't care less about bans or whatsoever but I think we should try to use same rules and be fair, not ban everybody on sight if they a. are doing good but you dont know them (list is long) and b. if they suck or do something not supposed to in one game.

I'm fine with moving to ban first ask questions later style as well but that does not seem very fair for anybody and you should be able to figure that out as well.

Luckily for all of us, all bans go through qan and Beasty so neither of you need to be worried about me not banning a player.

PS. If we look back and remember what TSL is about, it's about easily accessible league format/ladder for players regardless of their skill level. Now how do we meet these requirements if any alias is a troll and/or veteran and is to be banned until proven otherwise if ever even proven to be a veteran, is this a league for everybody? I could answer, yes it's league for everybody who know how to play but not too well or it may be ban time if your name is not recognized. Obviously if this guy is a veteran I'm all for perma ban for fooling us all. I am just trying to be fair.

Why even give him another chance?
      1) Rab gets banned over something small by a mod who has an IQ of 20 max. Just because no one is answering his calls etc.
      2) Guy trolled 3 games, out of like 5 he played... Yea sure why not give him another chance to troll another 10 games.
      3) U seen his TWD profile? His last squads were typical those aliasing squads. But I am pretty sure you dont know anything about it.. U were too busy ruining DSB I heard.
      Major Crisis

Comment

URMAMA confessed to being some newbie named "Clinic", so he is aliasing.

He also has thrown more than one basing game, and many spectators watched him feed kills in the TSLJ game that got him banned.

Comment

What even happened with Rab?? I never got the full story . Was Rab actually really banned? He did great work on the TSL automated site. Even though rab has sometimes pissed me off I give him credit where credit is due for his great work on the TSL site. I was sad to see something happened where he quit/was banned but what was the real story there? sighhhhh
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            What even happened with Rab?? I never got the full story . Was Rab actually really banned? He did great work on the TSL automated site. Even though rab has sometimes pissed me off I give him credit where credit is due for his great work on the TSL site. I was sad to see something happened where he quit/was banned but what was the real story there? sighhhhh

He was getting owned by URMAMA in a TSLD game, then he 'spammed' cheatercalls that the kid shouldnt have played. Someone silenced the guy, Rab couldnt !p anymore that night and decided to quit. Because the staffers who can do something about aliasing refuse to. It was pretty clear that the guy was an alias. I believe he even showed up as NEW PLAYER and signup directly and Henry said something like "This gonna be fun, a new player signed up for TSL".
            Then Rab became an annoying prick by spamming ?go TSLD to spam arena messages which resulted in a short ban I believe. This made Rab quit.
            Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
              If someone has only 27 kills in a 28,5 minute game as spider, you know he has been trolling. Guy was for minutes on roof trying to shoot cram?!?! 100% he is some aliased troll. No way some old player returns like this...

And this is why staff is a joke. People like you and Jessup are defending idiots. People who shouldnt play at all, will never been banned or w/e. It's like you wanna ruin another zone... Please go back to dsb already.
              it's more likely that he decided to troll because of the heat he got from Rab etc claiming hes aliased and trying to ban him, before this he had performed well.
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

After catching this player attempting to play with another alias in TSL yesterday to troll again, needless to say his access to TSL is removed. I agree he's a troll. Rip.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                  it's more likely that he decided to troll because of the heat he got from Rab etc claiming hes aliased and trying to ban him, before this he had performed well.

His only 'good' game was that one vs Rab. All the other games he trolled...
                  Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Saari View Post
                    After catching this player attempting to play with another alias in TSL yesterday to troll again, needless to say his access to TSL is removed. I agree he's a troll. Rip.

jessup says he isn't a troll, though!

just like he said Chrona wasn't a troll.

if jessup made a forum thread about it, it must be true.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                    X