Ogron needs his powers removed both on forums and as a host for TSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please don't speak to me...

Not only do you clearly have issues you also stink badly at this game. I'm allowed to voice my opinion on the nonsense you post in forums

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
      If Ogron's powers get removed I am done showing upto games and refuse to host TSL. I won't comment on Jessup I am feeling nice today
      i dont always comment on forums but after the shark performance jessup had yesterday... i agree with geio here.
      3:BOMBED> got donuts
      3:BOMBED> how jealous
      3:Heaven> how american
      3:BOMBED> ??????????
      3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
      3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        If you want a fight I will fight.
        Oh please, may your words reflect your gamestyle in TW. A guy can dream, can't he?
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post
          Why dont we just ban jessup?

1- the shitty posts woud stop.
          2- games wudnt be so longer and boring.
          3- 75% of useless (and not fun) drama cud end.
          +1 only positive thing this guy has to offer is hosting TSL games.

You obviously dont realize how much negativity you bring over this league by your POINTLESS forum posts?

Everytime someone has to play with you they have negative experience due to your completely selfish style of play. Players in your team are playing the whole round 4vs5 because you are lobbing r4s from the corner of the map and the fact that you are always at 4 deaths when rest of ur team is out gives absolute headache to the opposing team while trying to hunt you for extra 10 minutes.
          Last edited by Dreamwin; 10-05-2017, 09:33 AM.
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

in the few TSL matches I've played in the last 2 seasons, if I get teamed up with Jessup or Invincible I die a little on the inside.
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

At least Invincible doesn't hide or run like Jess. And he has improved lately, I've seen him do decent at least in base as a spider.
              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

This thread was made to fight ogrons bogus claim that my TSL hosting privileges are to be revoked only. It is not about my gameplay or the opinions of a certain pack of trolls who enjoy jumping in on me to change the validity of my original posts I do. I am still a tsl host and have the right to host games on TSL days. End of story......

I would love to see the forum posts I have done that are "pointless". Please show me some rather than just accusing me. I refuse to be slandered over nothing and am still waiting for ogrons revoke Jessup thread to be removed as it is bogus and invalid and downright abuse towards me. I am still an active TSL host. Forum mods remove ogrons thread NOW please. It is appearing as an official thread when in reality is misleading and totally bogus.

BTW most of my kills when you look at stats are r1's. I started out the season doing pretty good but last few days not so much so but am still in top 10 and will continue to fight to do as good as I can. It saddens me so many people attack me when I never did anything to you. Maybe I'm not the greatest player but the treatment a few of you all give me is total shit and I will stand up for myself.
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  I am the type to never roll over and die. If you want a fight I will fight.
                  When people try to fight you in TSL, usually you just run away :O
                  Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                  1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Can Jessup's right to post in TSL forum be removed? Cancer thread after cancer thread. I dunno whats worst between jessup's ingame performance or how much shit he/she/it raises on the forums.
                    Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                    1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Originally posted by kess View Post
                      Can Jessup's right to post in TSL forum be removed? Cancer thread after cancer thread. I dunno whats worst between jessup's ingame performance or how much shit he/she/it raises on the forums.
                      Agree, I am really tired of the drama Jessup creates in and out of game. He is selfish all around, especially in game. I think revoking Jessup's forum posting abilities and in-game staff privileges would be best for the game, the TSL league and community as a whole. Jessup offers nothing to this zone but dysfunction and represents it in such a negative light that it is no wonder people in staff quit because of nonuts like him. Guy cries on forum when his assgina hurts and gets his way every time which is beyond me. I am fed up with it and seriously think Jessup only plays to make this game as terrible as possibly be so that everyone quits because he can't quit SS (ring a bell?). He doesn't care about the populace, only cares for himself. Why is he on staff? Guy is like Delectable/420/KyloRen, a total nut job but somehow is on staff and we are just to look the other way as they have their way with our ass, no lube. #CLEANHOUSE

-IxaDor

Comment

Jess, you cry all the time. Every chat I see you in, if someone disagrees with you, you just start crying and acting like a 5-year old. As I said already in the other thread, grow up and start acting like a mature person. If not, the people will take care of you.
                        Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Ixador View Post
                          Agree, I am really tired of the drama Jessup creates in and out of game. He is selfish all around, especially in game. I think revoking Jessup's forum posting abilities and in-game staff privileges would be best for the game, the TSL league and community as a whole. Jessup offers nothing to this zone but dysfunction and represents it in such a negative light that it is no wonder people in staff quit because of nonuts like him. Guy cries on forum when his assgina hurts and gets his way every time which is beyond me. I am fed up with it and seriously think Jessup only plays to make this game as terrible as possibly be so that everyone quits because he can't quit SS (ring a bell?). He doesn't care about the populace, only cares for himself. Why is he on staff? Guy is like Delectable/420/KyloRen, a total nut job but somehow is on staff and we are just to look the other way as they have their way with our ass, no lube. #CLEANHOUSE

-IxaDor

What is wrong with you people?? The world is a sick place or maybe it is just Trench Wars. YOU ARE THE SICK TWISTED ABUSIVE ASSHOLES. What cancer have I caused?? SHOW ME MY MEAN EVIL POSTS WHERE I TEAR INTO SOMEONE WHO DIDN'T TEAR INTO ME FIRST. LOOK AT MY HISTORY OF POSTS. I did nothing wrong with my hosting and I defend myself against ogron who has actively been causing dissent and I'm the bad guy?????? He made up lies and is posting threads to revoke my tsl hosting privileges and I ask for it to be removed which is my right because it is bogus and I get these type responses. People saying I should be removed from staff and have posting rights removed and my hosting rights removed.....come on........ Calling me "IT" and "HE" ..What type fuckery is this and what type people would be so keen to be abusive towards me.

ixador you have some nerve.... I've never been mean to you like this ever and out of the blue you turn on me. You were only messaging me 2 weeks ago time and time again checking in on me asking if I was mad at you and how you were losing sleep over me not pming you back and I was like what??.. no I'm not mad at you.. and you were all like ohh good, I was losing sleep over thinking I did something to make you hate me. Well guess what.. you just did you jerk. You have some nerve.. you better be drunk as fk or something because I'm seriously blown away by this response. I can't even believe it after all the years we have known each other played this game together.

Kess I can understand his anger tonight as he was wildly spamming pms at me making angry comments during the tslj game because I killed him like 5 times and did better than him and the guy has a history of abusing me constantly to get his jollies. Look at his history of posts towards me. Stack them up and compare them to mine. He is a complete troll. Look at all the people who posted against me in this thread. They are complete trolls and with any research of comments and posts the evidence is clear who is abusive. Look at them ALL. 98% of the time YOU ALL GO AFTER ME to start. WHY?????? Because you don't like how I play? Because I don't allow trolling without vsing you back? This is some pathetic shit. YOU ARE THE CANCER NOT ME.

I work hard as a staffer and try to do the best I can for this community, I keep in mind fairness for all when dealing with issues . I've done a pretty good job as staff I think. I have not been 100% perfect always and I admit it but 98% of the time I try to be POSITIVE. which is more than this batch of trolls can say. I'm not going anywhere if I can help it. You can't just will me away by being a bunch of insenstive trolls.
                          Last edited by Jessup; 10-06-2017, 05:20 AM.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                            Jess, you cry all the time. Every chat I see you in, if someone disagrees with you, you just start crying and acting like a 5-year old. As I said already in the other thread, grow up and start acting like a mature person. If not, the people will take care of you.
                            Show me where. Show me logs. Give me examples. I really want to know.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Time and time again the advice people give me is "just ignore them" "they want a rise out of you" "don't give it to them"

THEY ARE THE ONES STARTING SHIT WITH ME.

Wii you started shit vs me wayyy back too.. You came at me years ago and are a troll in your own right
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                                TWDT-D 2017 Champion