Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: Ogron needs his powers removed both on forums and as a host for TSL

  1. #21
    wiibimbo mtine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ?go wbduel
    Posts
    1,040
    At least Invincible doesn't hide or run like Jess. And he has improved lately, I've seen him do decent at least in base as a spider.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill


    wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

  2. #22
    Registered User Jessup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,264
    This thread was made to fight ogrons bogus claim that my TSL hosting privileges are to be revoked only. It is not about my gameplay or the opinions of a certain pack of trolls who enjoy jumping in on me to change the validity of my original posts I do. I am still a tsl host and have the right to host games on TSL days. End of story......

    I would love to see the forum posts I have done that are "pointless". Please show me some rather than just accusing me. I refuse to be slandered over nothing and am still waiting for ogrons revoke Jessup thread to be removed as it is bogus and invalid and downright abuse towards me. I am still an active TSL host. Forum mods remove ogrons thread NOW please. It is appearing as an official thread when in reality is misleading and totally bogus.

    BTW most of my kills when you look at stats are r1's. I started out the season doing pretty good but last few days not so much so but am still in top 10 and will continue to fight to do as good as I can. It saddens me so many people attack me when I never did anything to you. Maybe I'm not the greatest player but the treatment a few of you all give me is total shit and I will stand up for myself.

  3. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    I am the type to never roll over and die. If you want a fight I will fight.
    When people try to fight you in TSL, usually you just run away
    KESS let me down in mortars... damn puta!!! DOUBLE THE PUTA TIME!! ?go doublejavs -Cig <ER>

    SUH SUH G. SPAWNFEST TIME. calling out all muh boys ?go JAVUFC to play -Children <ER>

    1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
    1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

  4. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    212
    Can Jessup's right to post in TSL forum be removed? Cancer thread after cancer thread. I dunno whats worst between jessup's ingame performance or how much shit he/she/it raises on the forums.
    KESS let me down in mortars... damn puta!!! DOUBLE THE PUTA TIME!! ?go doublejavs -Cig <ER>

    SUH SUH G. SPAWNFEST TIME. calling out all muh boys ?go JAVUFC to play -Children <ER>

    1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
    1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

  5. #25
    Registered User Ixador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Bible Belt, USA
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by kess View Post
    Can Jessup's right to post in TSL forum be removed? Cancer thread after cancer thread. I dunno whats worst between jessup's ingame performance or how much shit he/she/it raises on the forums.
    Agree, I am really tired of the drama Jessup creates in and out of game. He is selfish all around, especially in game. I think revoking Jessup's forum posting abilities and in-game staff privileges would be best for the game, the TSL league and community as a whole. Jessup offers nothing to this zone but dysfunction and represents it in such a negative light that it is no wonder people in staff quit because of nonuts like him. Guy cries on forum when his assgina hurts and gets his way every time which is beyond me. I am fed up with it and seriously think Jessup only plays to make this game as terrible as possibly be so that everyone quits because he can't quit SS (ring a bell?). He doesn't care about the populace, only cares for himself. Why is he on staff? Guy is like Delectable/420/KyloRen, a total nut job but somehow is on staff and we are just to look the other way as they have their way with our ass, no lube. #CLEANHOUSE

    -IxaDor

  6. #26
    wiibimbo mtine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ?go wbduel
    Posts
    1,040
    Jess, you cry all the time. Every chat I see you in, if someone disagrees with you, you just start crying and acting like a 5-year old. As I said already in the other thread, grow up and start acting like a mature person. If not, the people will take care of you.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill


    wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

  7. #27
    Registered User Jessup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,264
    Can Jessup's right to post in TSL forum be removed? Cancer thread after cancer thread. I dunno whats worst between jessup's ingame performance or how much shit he/she/it raises on the forums.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ixador View Post
    Agree, I am really tired of the drama Jessup creates in and out of game. He is selfish all around, especially in game. I think revoking Jessup's forum posting abilities and in-game staff privileges would be best for the game, the TSL league and community as a whole. Jessup offers nothing to this zone but dysfunction and represents it in such a negative light that it is no wonder people in staff quit because of nonuts like him. Guy cries on forum when his assgina hurts and gets his way every time which is beyond me. I am fed up with it and seriously think Jessup only plays to make this game as terrible as possibly be so that everyone quits because he can't quit SS (ring a bell?). He doesn't care about the populace, only cares for himself. Why is he on staff? Guy is like Delectable/420/KyloRen, a total nut job but somehow is on staff and we are just to look the other way as they have their way with our ass, no lube. #CLEANHOUSE

    -IxaDor

    What is wrong with you people?? The world is a sick place or maybe it is just Trench Wars. YOU ARE THE SICK TWISTED ABUSIVE ASSHOLES. What cancer have I caused?? SHOW ME MY MEAN EVIL POSTS WHERE I TEAR INTO SOMEONE WHO DIDN'T TEAR INTO ME FIRST. LOOK AT MY HISTORY OF POSTS. I did nothing wrong with my hosting and I defend myself against ogron who has actively been causing dissent and I'm the bad guy?????? He made up lies and is posting threads to revoke my tsl hosting privileges and I ask for it to be removed which is my right because it is bogus and I get these type responses. People saying I should be removed from staff and have posting rights removed and my hosting rights removed.....come on........ Calling me "IT" and "HE" ..What type fuckery is this and what type people would be so keen to be abusive towards me.

    ixador you have some nerve.... I've never been mean to you like this ever and out of the blue you turn on me. You were only messaging me 2 weeks ago time and time again checking in on me asking if I was mad at you and how you were losing sleep over me not pming you back and I was like what??.. no I'm not mad at you.. and you were all like ohh good, I was losing sleep over thinking I did something to make you hate me. Well guess what.. you just did you jerk. You have some nerve.. you better be drunk as fk or something because I'm seriously blown away by this response. I can't even believe it after all the years we have known each other played this game together.

    Kess I can understand his anger tonight as he was wildly spamming pms at me making angry comments during the tslj game because I killed him like 5 times and did better than him and the guy has a history of abusing me constantly to get his jollies. Look at his history of posts towards me. Stack them up and compare them to mine. He is a complete troll. Look at all the people who posted against me in this thread. They are complete trolls and with any research of comments and posts the evidence is clear who is abusive. Look at them ALL. 98% of the time YOU ALL GO AFTER ME to start. WHY?????? Because you don't like how I play? Because I don't allow trolling without vsing you back? This is some pathetic shit. YOU ARE THE CANCER NOT ME.

    I work hard as a staffer and try to do the best I can for this community, I keep in mind fairness for all when dealing with issues . I've done a pretty good job as staff I think. I have not been 100% perfect always and I admit it but 98% of the time I try to be POSITIVE. which is more than this batch of trolls can say. I'm not going anywhere if I can help it. You can't just will me away by being a bunch of insenstive trolls.
    Last edited by Jessup; 10-06-2017 at 04:20 AM.

  8. #28
    Registered User Jessup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,264
    Quote Originally Posted by mtine View Post
    Jess, you cry all the time. Every chat I see you in, if someone disagrees with you, you just start crying and acting like a 5-year old. As I said already in the other thread, grow up and start acting like a mature person. If not, the people will take care of you.
    Show me where. Show me logs. Give me examples. I really want to know.

  9. #29
    Registered User Jessup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,264
    Time and time again the advice people give me is "just ignore them" "they want a rise out of you" "don't give it to them"

    THEY ARE THE ONES STARTING SHIT WITH ME.

    Wii you started shit vs me wayyy back too.. You came at me years ago and are a troll in your own right

  10. #30
    Registered User Ricko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,188
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

  11. #31
    Cows 4 magic beans! Attacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    England
    Posts
    272
    Thats it, petition to remove the powers of the one person who actually runs anything in this game. If ogron was removed I dont see "anyone" stepping up and running leagues, hell I tried it with my twd revamp and failed it only added to my respect for those who put effort in constantly to make things happen. Does Ogron always make the right choice? Not always,hes human, but as far as I can see its his Bbq and it tastes good, I see nobody else in the street cooking. If you don't like his burgers don't come to his bbq.
    Now im hungry.
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit?

    i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

  12. #32
    zeebu 'DUMPTRUCK' johnson Zeebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    treeless brasil
    Posts
    5,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Attacks View Post
    Thats it, petition to remove the powers of the one person who actually runs anything in this game. If ogron was removed I dont see "anyone" stepping up and running leagues, hell I tried it with my twd revamp and failed it only added to my respect for those who put effort in constantly to make things happen. Does Ogron always make the right choice? Not always,hes human, but as far as I can see its his Bbq and it tastes good, I see nobody else in the street cooking. If you don't like his burgers don't come to his bbq.
    Now im hungry.
    ahahaha, apparently i typed something very similar in a different thread


    1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

  13. #33
    ` Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,198
    tsl is more like a glorified wbduel/javduel/base than twd and people should treat it as such.

    who cares if a better player is hunting a weak one? who cares if you happen to be on the losing team in a lopsided game? just play your best, if you can't hit, then no worries, next game you can probably do better. Let's not kid ourselves that this thing has any merit equivalent of twl, you are playing with 4 random people, not your ss friends, have some fun!

    edit: i can see the "fun factor" going down faster than a thai hooker in a basing game as it is really difficult to "hero it" or even enjoy it when you are looking at a 15 minute cram exercise. which is why I proposed basing to be somewhat separate last season.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

  14. #34
    Registered User Ixador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Bible Belt, USA
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixador View Post
    Agree, I am really tired of the drama Jessup creates in and out of game. He is selfish all around, especially in game. I think revoking Jessup's forum posting abilities and in-game staff privileges would be best for the game, the TSL league and community as a whole. Jessup offers nothing to this zone but dysfunction and represents it in such a negative light that it is no wonder people in staff quit because of nonuts like him. Guy cries on forum when his assgina hurts and gets his way every time which is beyond me. I am fed up with it and seriously think Jessup only plays to make this game as terrible as possibly be so that everyone quits because he can't quit SS (ring a bell?). He doesn't care about the populace, only cares for himself. Why is he on staff? Guy is like Delectable/420/KyloRen, a total nut job but somehow is on staff and we are just to look the other way as they have their way with our ass, no lube. #CLEANHOUSE

    -IxaDor
    I apologize for making this statement, I actually want to revoke it because its not true at all, it was cruel, out of place and just wrong. I was inebriated when I posted it yes (I am an alcoholic..), does that excuse it? Of course not, I was wrong! I take full responsibility of it, even if being frowned upon and am not going to make up excuses for it. Jessup, this is towards you: While I disagree with your decisions to not enforce punishment on UrMommaSomething largely due to your disputes with Claus, it was very wrong of me to make insidious remarks about you as a staffer. You do so much for this zone, from helping newcomers to hosting games, I was so very wrong in saying such awful things about you and I sincerely apologize for doing so, even if under the influence. I will say, I do think Claushouse does a lot for this game, needs some credit for his efforts as he works tirelessly for us veterans to find enjoyment out of a dying game in creation of new leagues for us to compete in. As you know, I was a Paladen die hard (LamedFighter/LucifersWarcraft) and became very close to you and Claus during my many years under the same squad. In the drunken moment, I felt siding with Claus was the most sensible thing to do as I doubt anyone else will step-up to the plate to make SS fun yet competitive for us to enjoy since TWD is dead. Again, it was wrong of me and I want you to know that I know that. I still hold you as a friend and I regret ever saying such things to hurt you, you didn't deserve that. The thought of hurting anyone is detrimental to me and I am so ashamed at what I said in the heat of the moment..All I want is to play competitive games that mean something without having excess drama attached, that we players have experienced since TSl's creation. I really just vented out on you because of the death of TWD, which was something I loved and is no longer available to me, something completely out of your control. I am upset that this game has fallen so hard and I took it out on you, which was unjust and completely unacceptable for an adult as myself to do. Please forgive me for my wrongdoings and I hope we can continue to be friends, if not, I completely understand, I was wrong.. I just wanted to come here and man up for the serious mistake I had made as far as my comments here go. Thank you for your time, take care.

    -IxaDor
    Last edited by Ixador; 10-07-2017 at 08:51 PM.

  15. #35
    Registered User Jessup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,264
    I forgive you ixador.. it's ok.. Thanks for the apology. You are still my buddy. I had a feeling you were drunk as a skunk lol. None of us are perfect and this game can tend to bring out the worst in us sometimes..especially considering the slow painful demise we all have witnessed the last 7 years.

    I never wanted to cause problems in this zone ..rather try and help fix them and help. I have stepped in many times to host TSL when no one else was around to pick up the slack and tested bots and posted lost scores. I captained TWDT last season to fill in for lack of captains willing to do the work when I was asked by staff and multiple other people. I've tried my best to be here and help.. and I have dangit..... which is why I rage so hard when people actively try to ruin my reputation and troll at me.

    Obviously me and ogron have issues. I've admitted he does a lot for the leagues but also think he could be much more tactful towards me and other players. This is not the same as just running a personal squad where it is more within you rights to troll a player and do a lockout on them because you are the owner. This is a league for the ENTIRE zone and I think he needs to drop the elitest mentality that he has been carrying aound. No one person owns a league. You give up the rights to Trench Wars if you implement a league idea here and it becomes part of the collective.

    This all said.. I am dropping my request that ogron be removed from powers for now. I stated my case and defended my position and called out the BS as I saw it from my side. I don't want the community harmed or people to stop playing.....(Why anyone would stop playing though cause of a forum arguement is beyond me lol) People will stop playing though if they are locked out, constantly abused, sign up for something only to be excluded ect... Hopefully we can all continue to salvage what we have and even turn the tide to better things for the future. Staff has some cool ideas being tossed around also besides TSL and TWDT so stay tuned.......

    In the meantime let's have a good rest of TSL and hopefully TWDT will be a success too.

  16. #36
    wiibimbo mtine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ?go wbduel
    Posts
    1,040
    You guys ready to chase Jess again tonight? I am. :P
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill


    wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •