Ogron needs his powers removed both on forums and as a host for TSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ogron needs his powers removed both on forums and as a host for TSL

So I've bit my tongue about ogron since last season except for him purposely trying to cause dissent against qan early this season but enough is enough.

I request ALL his powers be revoked. He is a maniacal corrupt mean spirited person who deserves to finally be taught a lesson.

Last season he made a lie about me and did a false warning which was never properly addressed. He seized and nulled a hosted game I did and said I was manipulating bots for personal gain which was a TOTAL FABRICATION. He did trickery when it came to inputting stats too multiple times. Especially when there was a match where 4 out of 5 players left a TSLD match and he awarded the opposing team scores they did not even earn. This is only one example of a few where he did totally unauthorized and bogus staff actions.

Now he is lying once again and attempting to to slander my name as a staffer and as a host when I have followed every rule that was put in place before me. This post he put up saying I am revoked from hosting TSL is a complete joke and I consider it total abuse. He has closed the forum thread too which is abuse. This is totally uncalled for. I am hosting bonus TSL rounds , teams are as fair as any other tsl match in my hosts. I put in a lot of hosting work in this season and refuse to be slandered this way without some type repercussion against him. I am allowed to host bonus games until midnight if we have enough wanting to do it. We did two extra games and it was all great but he decides to rage and become maniacal. He has been insulting players left and right constantly and is a terrible example of someone in power. I demand this bogus lying purposefully slandering forum thread be removed immediately. I want to see his hosting ability and forum powers revoked. We don't need this person to do this corrupt stuff any more. I have logs of his dispicable behavior towards the community , myself and also as proof of his lies. They will be organized and shown to powers that be to prove his ill intentions. Thank You.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

He said that you hosted a "garbage game". What constitutes as a garbage game these days? I logged on the other day to see some really poor quality games being played and a few top players benefiting big time from them. If the purpose of TSL is activity then I don't see an issue with playing whenever people are available. This league is basically a replacement for TWD and should be treated as such. If quality of games was actually a concern then there needs to be an algorithm in place that rewards less points to players based on the competition level.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
      This league is basically a replacement for TWD and should be treated as such. If quality of games was actually a concern then there needs to be an algorithm in place that rewards less points to players based on the competition level.
      Made this proposal several times, as far back as the first season because of the fact that veterans like Geio do nothing but hunt weaker players to pad their K/D and monetary value. It just gets brushed under the rug as quickly as possible in hopes we will forget. It really should be based off skill vs skill = $ where right now its kill vs kill = $. So if Geio ran around hunting Bellflowers all game to net himself 10 easy kills, he literally gets 0 for it and wasted his time. If Bellflowers gets one on Geio, she gets normal $ + difference in skill bonus. If Geio kills Geio, being the same in skill or near same he makes normal $.

Also, as Cres pointed out, this is the "new and more fun" (cough) version of TWD and should be treated as such in that instead of a group of individuals representing a squad, we have individuals representing themselves. Lets use the old TWD point system as an example. So if Fu Inc has 1400 pts and slams GiantTiger with 600 pts on TWD, it nets them next to nothing for it as they have a clear, huge advantage over GiantTiger. Yet if GiantTiger wins Fu Inc, they have a difference in 800 pts, so GiantTiger makes a lot of them. We all know this. Imagine how broken TWD would of been if this wasn't in place? Fu Inc making the same amount of points off GiantTiger's 600 pts rating that they'd make if they beat Dice's 1400 pts rating? Top if off, they avoid playing squads closer to them in skill/ratings instead seeking low skill/rated NC17, GiantTiger and HappyTrain-like squads instead, just to pad their own points and ladder rank. Yet somehow we allow this to happen in TSL and look the other way?

The quality and fairness of TSL games is severely lacking and as it stands currently, it only benefits veterans, mainly those who hunt weaker players. The matches are choppy and don't even feel competitive the majority of the time. I could do the same but refuse, I'd rather try and go out to kill Iron Survivor vs Bellflowers when I game. My scores? Generally suck but at least I know I am not hunting people I know I can kill easily to pad kills and when I do do good, it feels good, not sauced.

-IxaDor

Comment

Why dont we just ban jessup?

1- the shitty posts woud stop.
        2- games wudnt be so longer and boring.
        3- 75% of useless (and not fun) drama cud end.
        TWLD 2016 Champion
        TWDTD champion x 3
        Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

dis ixador talk sense +1

about u jessup - dun be a sissy bch bro. u dont have to cry on forum every time u get bullied (so bout 3.5x per month). why do u think ur admin? ban dis ogron right back until he lern to respect ur authority ! i kno i wud in ur shoes.

Comment

I think there should just be a maximum of bonus rounds each day. Why not only host 1 extra round of each league?

@Ixador, I think that stuff is a little too much work to code.
            Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
              dis ixador talk sense +1

about u jessup - dun be a sissy bch bro. u dont have to cry on forum every time u get bullied (so bout 3.5x per month). why do u think ur admin? ban dis ogron right back until he lern to respect ur authority ! i kno i wud in ur shoes.
              If I posted on forums everytime I was bullied it would be every day so spare me the snarky comments with the belittling tongue and cheek transgender comments you and many constantly are using towards me to have laughs at my expense. It is rude as fk and not cute or funny at all sigh.

As far as ogron goes if it was up to me I would ban him from hosting but that is not how staff works which is why I made this thread in the first place. He can't do this and him trying to is ridiculous. His post shows how poor an attitude he has when he feels not 100% in control and how corrupt he becomes to get his way. The guy is a completely maniacal power hungry self entitled twit who acts like because he came up with the thesis of TSL he deserves rights to own the entire zone that implements it. He doesn't and never will. This is a group effort and would never be possible without the help of many other people , myself included. That said hopefully he will be put in check because he more than deserves it. I do know I won't be being revoked as a host.

Oh and iron survivor.. thanks for showing why you are not staff.. ridiculous
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

If you guys read my time slots and days proposed as well as bonus games limit and then they'll be no problems
                Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  If I posted on forums everytime I was bullied it would be every day so spare me the snarky comments with the belittling tongue and cheek transgender comments you and many constantly are using towards me to have laughs at my expense. It is rude as fk and not cute or funny at all sigh.

As far as ogron goes if it was up to me I would ban him from hosting but that is not how staff works which is why I made this thread in the first place. He can't do this and him trying to is ridiculous. His post shows how poor an attitude he has when he feels not 100% in control and how corrupt he becomes to get his way. The guy is a completely maniacal power hungry self entitled twit who acts like because he came up with the thesis of TSL he deserves rights to own the entire zone that implements it. He doesn't and never will. This is a group effort and would never be possible without the help of many other people , myself included. That said hopefully he will be put in check because he more than deserves it. I do know I won't be being revoked as a host.

Oh and iron survivor.. thanks for showing why you are not staff.. ridiculous
                  It's mainly because of Ogron (and few others) that this zone is still alive. For sure it isnt cuz of you and some other dipshits on staff.
                  Ogron 'hates' a lot of other ppl, yet he can show respect towards them (I am pretty sure I am one of those). You ever thought you have anything to do with it urself that so many ppl dont like you? No ofc not... Its all cuz these ppl all walk with Ogron! Ogron is our big master! HEIL OGRON O/
                  Major Crisis

Comment

Jessup mannin' up to ban ogron and rab ! actually don't TQJL sounds a blast

Comment

Major Crisis.. you are the dipshit who was wrongfully doing a !ban on the player yeh without any authority in reaction to orders from ogron (I have logs where you admit it).. You are a known troll in this zone and were flatly overruled and rebuked when you tried implementing ogrons wishes. It was improper and overreaching behaviour which imo YOU deserved a warning for.

As staff we are taught that people will judge you more harshly and often gang up on you which I attribute my haters to. Not to mention there is a pack mentality in human nature which unfortunately rears its ugly head. I stick up for myself and rebuke shots fired at me. That is what I attribute the frustration with me over. Too often the loudest people in life or those who repeat lie after lie wind up being heard. I am the type to never roll over and die. If you want a fight I will fight. If you want to be couteous and cool. I will be courteous and very friendly towards you in return. You get what you sow from me. That is all.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                        Major Crisis.. you are the dipshit who was wrongfully doing a !ban on the player yeh without any authority in reaction to orders from ogron (I have logs where you admit it).. You are a known troll in this zone and were flatly overruled and rebuked when you tried implementing ogrons wishes. It was improper and overreaching behaviour which imo YOU deserved a warning for.

As staff we are taught that people will judge you more harshly and often gang up on you which I attribute my haters to. Not to mention there is a pack mentality in human nature which unfortunately rears its ugly head. I stick up for myself and rebuke shots fired at me. That is what I attribute the frustration with me over. Too often the loudest people in life or those who repeat lie after lie wind up being heard. I am the type to never roll over and die. If you want a fight I will fight. If you want to be couteous and cool. I will be courteous and very friendly towards you in return. You get what you sow from me. That is all.

Lol kid... Ogron said indeed that I could ban yeh, I still think that laggot shouldnt play. As you could have read on this forum many people agree with me. But I guess its ur webcam buddy and Henry "Shadowmere" Saari is too retarded. All he does is *lag and see he is 'within limits', that already shows that both of you show the lack of common sense. But dont forget the gamestyle to even see the advantage the kid has. You both stray from r4's, ofc u dont get hit by his eating, lag shots and so on. Because he is too far away. Only you and Henry Saari have whined about the blocking, I dont count Qan cuz he shouldnt even have an opinion about this. Just like why the fuck are Qan and Beasty in charge of the bans anyway? Neither of them is here when games are played. Qan doesnt even get out of spec. Beasty has like quit or something. Yea really smart to let them judge. Like I suggested to Henry on chat, there should be a mix of people who decide on bans. Those people should play enough and from all kinds.

Wow I am really proud of you, you are a great staffer, person and what so ever!
                        I can come up with several people who have never been ganged up. And you know why? They actually listened to the people outside staff and didnt give a fuck about their powers. But in the end these people all quit staff, and you know why? They are tired of idiots like you, Shadowmere, Henry Salami, HMS Gayfucker to ruin staff.
                        Major Crisis

Comment

If Ogron's powers get removed I am done showing upto games and refuse to host TSL. I won't comment on Jessup I am feeling nice today
                          Geio> Down to chill and play that
                          Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Lmao, multiple people who played/watched the game confirmed it but that's not enough for some people. Jessup is a 45 year old baby who loves to cry non stop. Ogron has kept this zone alive the past few years and you'd be hard pressed to find anyone with an iq above 75 who disagrees

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                              Lmao, multiple people who played/watched the game confirmed it but that's not enough for some people. Jessup is a 45 year old baby who loves to cry non stop. Ogron has kept this zone alive the past few years and you'd be hard pressed to find anyone with an iq above 75 who disagrees
                              What are you even talking about? What thread are you responding to? You seem to be the one with a low iq with this unrelated weird response. This thread is about ogron saying he is revoking my TSL hosting ability over me doing two bonus games on a set TSL date.

This also comes from Zidane the whiniest most immature person this game has ever seen. Facepalm
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                              X