No announcement yet.

Ogron needs his powers removed both on forums and as a host for TSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats it, petition to remove the powers of the one person who actually runs anything in this game. If ogron was removed I dont see "anyone" stepping up and running leagues, hell I tried it with my twd revamp and failed it only added to my respect for those who put effort in constantly to make things happen. Does Ogron always make the right choice? Not always,hes human, but as far as I can see its his Bbq and it tastes good, I see nobody else in the street cooking. If you don't like his burgers don't come to his bbq.
    Now im hungry.
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
      Thats it, petition to remove the powers of the one person who actually runs anything in this game. If ogron was removed I dont see "anyone" stepping up and running leagues, hell I tried it with my twd revamp and failed it only added to my respect for those who put effort in constantly to make things happen. Does Ogron always make the right choice? Not always,hes human, but as far as I can see its his Bbq and it tastes good, I see nobody else in the street cooking. If you don't like his burgers don't come to his bbq.
      Now im hungry.
      ahahaha, apparently i typed something very similar in a different thread

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

tsl is more like a glorified wbduel/javduel/base than twd and people should treat it as such.

who cares if a better player is hunting a weak one? who cares if you happen to be on the losing team in a lopsided game? just play your best, if you can't hit, then no worries, next game you can probably do better. Let's not kid ourselves that this thing has any merit equivalent of twl, you are playing with 4 random people, not your ss friends, have some fun!

edit: i can see the "fun factor" going down faster than a thai hooker in a basing game as it is really difficult to "hero it" or even enjoy it when you are looking at a 15 minute cram exercise. which is why I proposed basing to be somewhat separate last season.
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Ixador View Post
          Agree, I am really tired of the drama Jessup creates in and out of game. He is selfish all around, especially in game. I think revoking Jessup's forum posting abilities and in-game staff privileges would be best for the game, the TSL league and community as a whole. Jessup offers nothing to this zone but dysfunction and represents it in such a negative light that it is no wonder people in staff quit because of nonuts like him. Guy cries on forum when his assgina hurts and gets his way every time which is beyond me. I am fed up with it and seriously think Jessup only plays to make this game as terrible as possibly be so that everyone quits because he can't quit SS (ring a bell?). He doesn't care about the populace, only cares for himself. Why is he on staff? Guy is like Delectable/420/KyloRen, a total nut job but somehow is on staff and we are just to look the other way as they have their way with our ass, no lube. #CLEANHOUSE

-IxaDor
          I apologize for making this statement, I actually want to revoke it because its not true at all, it was cruel, out of place and just wrong. I was inebriated when I posted it yes (I am an alcoholic..), does that excuse it? Of course not, I was wrong! I take full responsibility of it, even if being frowned upon and am not going to make up excuses for it. Jessup, this is towards you: While I disagree with your decisions to not enforce punishment on UrMommaSomething largely due to your disputes with Claus, it was very wrong of me to make insidious remarks about you as a staffer. You do so much for this zone, from helping newcomers to hosting games, I was so very wrong in saying such awful things about you and I sincerely apologize for doing so, even if under the influence. I will say, I do think Claushouse does a lot for this game, needs some credit for his efforts as he works tirelessly for us veterans to find enjoyment out of a dying game in creation of new leagues for us to compete in. As you know, I was a Paladen die hard (LamedFighter/LucifersWarcraft) and became very close to you and Claus during my many years under the same squad. In the drunken moment, I felt siding with Claus was the most sensible thing to do as I doubt anyone else will step-up to the plate to make SS fun yet competitive for us to enjoy since TWD is dead. Again, it was wrong of me and I want you to know that I know that. I still hold you as a friend and I regret ever saying such things to hurt you, you didn't deserve that. The thought of hurting anyone is detrimental to me and I am so ashamed at what I said in the heat of the moment..All I want is to play competitive games that mean something without having excess drama attached, that we players have experienced since TSl's creation. I really just vented out on you because of the death of TWD, which was something I loved and is no longer available to me, something completely out of your control. I am upset that this game has fallen so hard and I took it out on you, which was unjust and completely unacceptable for an adult as myself to do. Please forgive me for my wrongdoings and I hope we can continue to be friends, if not, I completely understand, I was wrong.. I just wanted to come here and man up for the serious mistake I had made as far as my comments here go. Thank you for your time, take care.

-IxaDor
          Last edited by IxaDor; 10-07-2017, 09:51 PM.

Comment

I forgive you ixador.. it's ok.. Thanks for the apology. You are still my buddy. I had a feeling you were drunk as a skunk lol. None of us are perfect and this game can tend to bring out the worst in us sometimes..especially considering the slow painful demise we all have witnessed the last 7 years.

I never wanted to cause problems in this zone ..rather try and help fix them and help. I have stepped in many times to host TSL when no one else was around to pick up the slack and tested bots and posted lost scores. I captained TWDT last season to fill in for lack of captains willing to do the work when I was asked by staff and multiple other people. I've tried my best to be here and help.. and I have dangit..... which is why I rage so hard when people actively try to ruin my reputation and troll at me.

Obviously me and ogron have issues. I've admitted he does a lot for the leagues but also think he could be much more tactful towards me and other players. This is not the same as just running a personal squad where it is more within you rights to troll a player and do a lockout on them because you are the owner. This is a league for the ENTIRE zone and I think he needs to drop the elitest mentality that he has been carrying aound. No one person owns a league. You give up the rights to Trench Wars if you implement a league idea here and it becomes part of the collective.

This all said.. I am dropping my request that ogron be removed from powers for now. I stated my case and defended my position and called out the BS as I saw it from my side. I don't want the community harmed or people to stop playing.....(Why anyone would stop playing though cause of a forum arguement is beyond me lol) People will stop playing though if they are locked out, constantly abused, sign up for something only to be excluded ect... Hopefully we can all continue to salvage what we have and even turn the tide to better things for the future. Staff has some cool ideas being tossed around also besides TSL and TWDT so stay tuned.......

In the meantime let's have a good rest of TSL and hopefully TWDT will be a success too.
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

You guys ready to chase Jess again tonight? I am. :P
              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
              X