Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Introducing TQJL -- The Trench Wars Qan & Jessup League

Introducing TQJL -- The Trench Wars Qan & Jessup League

i came

!playing

did TSL die?

Thanks for showing us how demented you are ogron. The reason the system was changed was because you did a virtual lock out on a league that was touted as all inclusive.. I never closed a match just so I could play (YOUR LIE AND YOUR ABUSE !!!!!!!!!!) but you DID set values to bench me and 1/2 the players in our zone for the entirety of the basing season. EVERYONE knows it and saw it. This is why this season is different. You originally said just show up and you will all get to play with EQUAL rights to get in and in reality that was 100% misleading and 100% unfair. All qan did was allow everyone an equal chance to play which is honorable.. unlike you.

Jessup makes an excellent point!

Join TQJL today!

TQJL
    Finally, a league where Jessup and Chrona can thrive

is TSL still running? I was going to log in and play tonight but I can't tell if it's died or what
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Ricko View Post
    is TSL still running? I was going to log in and play tonight but I can't tell if it's died or what
    Nice English bro. And no, it's not dead.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

zeebu 'DUMPTRUCK' johnson Zeebu's Avatar
    this drama is way more entertaining than the actual tsl gameplay

that being said i think this new league may have some merit

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

lol.
    Last edited by Claushouse; 10-05-2017 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Claushouse View Post
    3) I told Jessup blah blah, he ignored me and kept doing it while I was in the arena telling him not to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Claushouse View Post

protip: dont ignore her if u need her to reply to u. if jessup likes anythin besides being a road runner, its to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Claushouse

I will resign from both TSL and TWDT
    Jess dis ur chance to step up & show everyone ur the man. make tqlb gr8 again. much gr8er than ogrons. urmamaisfunny2k and myself will be ur pence & sessions
    Last edited by skyforger; 10-05-2017 at 11:29 AM.

It seems like things have not changed since I left...Ogron is still the biggest nerd and sociopath on here..what a loony.
    1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
    1:Zidane> congrats man
    1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
    1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
    1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Quote Originally Posted by Ricko View Post
    TSL is fine.

It is simply a question of who will be running the league going forward.

I've made two disciplinary decisions this season:

1) Banning URMAMAISFUNNY2k for trolling/feeding for 2 weeks
    2) Temporarily removing Jessup's TSLBot access (the ability to host games in TSL only) for repeatedly ignoring me telling him to stop hosting garbage games after TSL has died out and almost everyone has left to boost his own stats

Both decisions were contested by Qan.

Further evidence appears to have vindicated the URMAMAISFUNNY2k ban, and has been implemented.

The remaining issue is Jessup's access to the TSLBot. Some background:

1) I told Geio in Season 1 to stop hosting garbage time games with bad players late at night after TSL has died down and most people have logged. He did.
    2) I asked Mythril to not host games on non-TSL days. He did.
    3) I told Jessup to stop hosting garbage time games with bad players late at night after TSL has died down and most people have logged, he ignored me and kept doing it while I was in the arena telling him not to.

I don't mind Henry Saari starting TSL early and getting things going, or the rare late-night match if there's a lot of really good players online (we had some epic games with Ease/Racka/Mythril/Iron Survivor/etc. in warbird a few times.) Season 1 there were some instances of these shady late-night games when I thought TSL had died but someone hosted with 7 pubbers in and going 24-2 against them, and I put a stop to it.

Every hosting issue I've brought up with, the person was reasonable and agreed, and it was never an issue. Until Jessup.

This isn't the first time I've had issue with his TSLBot access, either. In Season 1 he was closing basing games early and preventing others from doing !p in time to ensure he played 100% of matches at one point. There's a pattern of issues with him relating to TSLBot, independent of his non-stop barrage of whining on forums and his constant hiding and running in game.

I've been repeatedly undercut publicly by Qan, and I feel like it has encouraged bad behavior and hurt the league. People know they can spill some crocodile tears on forums and probably get away with it. If so many people didn't happen to see URMAMA intentionally feeding, this is exactly what would have happened:

A bullshit Mea Culpa calling me a Nazi on forums, Jessup and a few other trolls and people who hate me supporting them and crying out injustice, and Qan overturning URMAMA's ban.

I've conceded the length of the removal of Jessup's TSLBot hosting access to whatever Qan would think is appropriate (he would still be able to play, it's not an actual ban), but I do feel like there needs to be a consequence for his repeated TSLbot abuse and repeatedly ignoring the person running the league telling him to stop, and refusing to do so.

If Qan said "Jessup won't be able to host for 2 days" I can live with that.

If nothing happens, and Jessup continues to be enabled, then I clearly don't have the ability to effectively run the league and being once again undermined just lets people know it's open season out there in TSL, and I will resign from both TSL and TWDT and simply go back to being a player.

Pick me
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebu View Post
    this drama is way more entertaining than the actual tsl gameplay
    +1 #TwForums2017
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    I never closed a match just so I could play (YOUR LIE AND YOUR ABUSE !!!!!!!!!!)
    You most certainly did, everyone in the arena saw it. It was basing game that got closed waaay too fast. The teams got voided and we needed to repeat the !p process. In the end you got benched and it was beatiful.

P.S: TQJL? !p
    KESS let me down in mortars... damn puta!!! DOUBLE THE PUTA TIME!! ?go doublejavs -Cig <ER>

SUH SUH G. SPAWNFEST TIME. calling out all muh boys ?go JAVUFC to play -Children <ER>

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
    1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

It was my host , I had let everyone know we needed 1 more to close.. we reached it and I closed. I waited a good while too.. Saying I abused on my host with enough players is a bald face lie!! Ogron just was mad I beat him in a jd right before and was raging out and wanted to create some BS. It was completely a lie just like this bogus revoke thread he did. I know you enjoyed seeing me abused and wronged because well you are a jerk who has hounded me forever. I guess you are mad I owned you too just now in the TSLJ we played kess.

Nobody cries over you owning them because...well, frankly, you don't. If by range 5 strays you mean owning people, then you got a looooooooooooong way ahead of you of becoming a decent player at all. We all tried to help you, Jess, but you just don't listen. So, I guess, you aren't as smart and nice as we thought you were, eh?

Another thing: if you get into top 10 in a league, you do realize that you will get crushed, regardless of your playstyle, and go out with a 1-10, right? Just a headsup. Stop being a dick, grow up, start playing like a real player and maybe, just maybe people will forget all the drama you've caused over the decade. If not, be a jerk and soon noone will even know u exist. Up to u bud.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    It was my host , I had let everyone know we needed 1 more to close.. we reached it and I closed. I waited a good while too.. Saying I abused on my host with enough players is a bald face lie!! Ogron just was mad I beat him in a jd right before and was raging out and wanted to create some BS. It was completely a lie just like this bogus revoke thread he did. I know you enjoyed seeing me abused and wronged because well you are a jerk who has hounded me forever. I guess you are mad I owned you too just now in the TSLJ we played kess.
    First of all, i couldnt care less about a meaningless tsl game, in which u supposedly owned me xD.

Second, it wasnt your host, it was Claus'. That game was voided and for good reason. Everyone whined about it, not just claus. Once again you try to make up some bullshit to make yourself look better. You are just a huge crybaby that cant deal with reality. Good thing you were totally irrelevant during all these years, what an absolute waste of space. If this wasnt 2017, you making a mockery of this league would have been shutdown months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by kess View Post
    First of all, i couldnt care less about a meaningless tsl game, in which u supposedly owned me xD.

Second, it wasnt your host, it was Claus'. That game was voided and for good reason. Everyone whined about it, not just claus. Once again you try to make up some bullshit to make yourself look better. You are just a huge crybaby that cant deal with reality. Good thing you were totally irrelevant during all these years, what an absolute waste of space. If this wasnt 2017, you making a mockery of this league would have been shutdown months ago.
    1:Geio> jessup more than welcome to host now
    1:Geio> im done
    Jessup> my team didnt have douches on it rab who teamkill me on purpose ..
    Ogron> lol rab you're like the dark knight, im legally obligated to warn/hunt you, but deep down ur the hero we need
    Rab>
    Jessup> !open b
    TSLBot> Matchmaking now open for Basing
    --MATCHMAKING is now OPEN for Basing-- Type or PM !playing (!p) to join. -TSLBot
    TSLBot> Players: 14 Possible teams: 2 Team arrangements: 7v7
    Jessup> Need 2 more cloing soon
    Ogron> lets do base/wb/jav?
    Ogron> just played jav
    Ogron> !p
    Ogron> basing is open
    Jessup> we just did javs it isnt sunday
    Jessup> !lp
    TSLBot> Players queued for matchmaking in Basing (Matchmaking is OPEN)
    TSLBot> side effects holy ship mcvicar tj hazuki
    TSLBot> not u rozay <zh> omega red jessup
    TSLBot> player__02 waz. raanta duality dude
    TSLBot> ogron glyde rab repel
    TSLBot> Players: 16 Possible teams: 2 Team arrangements: 8v8
    afghaN> lol
    Jessup> !close
    Jessup> !maketeams
    TSLBot> Matchmaking for Basing ...
    TSLBot> Total players: 16 Total teams to be made: 2 Team arrangements: 8v8
    TEAM 1 (8): OMEGA RED, (C)OGRON, Raanta, not u, HOLY SHIP, RAB, JESSUP, Waz.
    TEAM 2 (8): Repel, player__02, GLYDE, MCVICAR, (C)TJ HAZUKI, Side Effects, ROZAY <ZH>, duality dude
    All players matched to teams. Non-matched players, use !cansub to join the sub list.
    Rab> seems fair
    Rab> lets go
    1:Geio> Jessup
    1:Jessup> ya
    1:Geio> Did you close the matchmaking?
    1:Jessup> ya
    1:Geio> Ogron was hosting.
    1:Jessup> i opened tslbot after u said i shud
    Geio> I just said i was doone, ogron was hosting
    Ogron> this game is forfeit
    Ogron> jessup closed it without permission
    Ogron> while im hosting
    Ogron> touch tslbot again and ill ban u permanently from the league
    Ogron> return to tsl for matchmaking
    Jessup> i have logs geio u said i shud host
    1:Waz.> 1:Geio> jessup more than welcome to host now
    omega red> ...?
    Ogron> this game isnt happening
    Geio> yeah.....but ogron took over soon as I said that
    1:Geio> in the arena
    1:Jessup> he did nothing tho i did it all
    Geio> I didnt know....he just told me he was doing it
    Repel> !p
    1:Geio> assumed he did it all
    Jessup> k another thread post vsing ogron coming up
    Jessup> he blatantly took my game host to keep me locked out
    >Ogron just wants to waste time to get 25 players to ensure jessup is benched
    Geio> No, hes trying to get 2x teams
    Jessup> not enuff in here for that
    Ogron> do !p to play base
    TSLBot> You weren't chosen to play, but you've been automatically added to the subs list. Use !cansub if you aren't available to sub.
    TEAM 1 (8): ROZAY <ZH>, skyforger, player__02, RAB, (C)nowon, not u, MCVICAR, TJ HAZUKI
    TEAM 2 (8): Waz., duality dude, GEIO, Repel, HOLY SHIP, OMEGA RED, GLYDE, (C)OGRON
    SUBS: Side Effects, JESSUP (!cansub to toggle)

This is what happened kess and YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG. I POST THIS TO SHOW THE TRUTH!! Ogron seized MY HOSTED GAME , REDID IT, FOR 2 EXTRAS ONLY WHO ONLY WOUND UP BENCHED. ME BEING ONE OF THEM.. AND YOU LAUGHED AND SAID IT WAS BEAUTIFUL..

This is what I'm talking about with you lame trolls who want to ruin Trench Wars and everything I have worked for over LIES!!!
    Jessup> ogron abusing again surprise surprise

tbf resetting it and being the 1 person to get benched is pretty hilarious LOLOL
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion