Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Introducing TQJL -- The Trench Wars Qan & Jessup League

Name:  i8HKVmB.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  31.9 KB
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

No matter what anyone says its always DENY DENY DENY. You are very good at justifying your own actions to yourself and thats the biggest issue.
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 8 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 12 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    lukas93> IF U LL THAT SHIT I GO MOUTH TO YOUR DOOR AND I (TRNSLE THIS) MANDO TO HOSPITAL

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    Name:  i8HKVmB.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  31.9 KB
    LOL ok even I got a laugh at this.. but really guys comeon........

I fired back at ogron because he did a bogus revoke thread on me and therefore was trying to give him a taste of his own medicine by saying revoke his rights. I honestly can and have given ogron credit numerous times before for the effort he has done in the zone when it comes to TSL and TWDT which is more than he has ever given me.. especially recently. I used to consider him a friend even but obviously this relationship has gone south. Heck I'm the frikkin sword bearer in the center of his TSL graphic he used... something most of you don't even realize .. lol ...rofl.. it's just an old recycled Paladen graphic he reused. The main point was to remove the warning he issued. I'm sick of seeing it posted and I'm sick of his abuse towards me. I don't care if he continues to have powers to do things as long as he is not hounding me and actively trying to ruin me which he has been since last TSL. If he can pull back coming at me I can too vsing him in return. I didn't seek this confrontation.. I responded to it. That is all.........

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwin View Post
    No matter what anyone says its always DENY DENY DENY. You are very good at justifying your own actions to yourself and thats the biggest issue.
    What am I denying? Give me examples?

Will you just let it go Jess? You are becoming boring at this point. Even reading your posts makes me sleepy. And I just woke up.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Quote Originally Posted by mtine View Post
    Will you just let it go Jess? You are becoming boring at this point. Even reading your posts makes me sleepy. And I just woke up.
    Please refer to post #43 sleepyhead.. you bore me you are not reading.

The best of the best
    Lol this shit happened last year. I proposed a fair schedule with time slots for both euros and Americans with a fair bonus round too. Even though a lot agreed to the schedule it got ignored. This is why i dont bother logging on to play. TSL was more focussed on Americans last year and it seems it's just as vent this year.
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Quote Originally Posted by Vys View Post
    Lol this shit happened last year. TSL was more focussed on Americans last year and it seems it's just as vent this year.
    Last year? It's still 2017!

Also, gj Jessup, Ogron and co. for keeping the drama going. As long as there is drama in this game, it's not quite dead.
    Violence> lag cheating niggir
    JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
    JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
    mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
    mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick
    Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf