Clear All

• Introducing TQJL -- The Trench Wars Qan & Jessup League

top 100 basers list

i came

!playing

Comment

did TSL die?

Comment

Thanks for showing us how demented you are ogron. The reason the system was changed was because you did a virtual lock out on a league that was touted as all inclusive.. I never closed a match just so I could play (YOUR LIE AND YOUR ABUSE !!!!!!!!!!) but you DID set values to bench me and 1/2 the players in our zone for the entirety of the basing season. EVERYONE knows it and saw it. This is why this season is different. You originally said just show up and you will all get to play with EQUAL rights to get in and in reality that was 100% misleading and 100% unfair. All qan did was allow everyone an equal chance to play which is honorable.. unlike you.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Jessup makes an excellent point!

Join TQJL today!

TQJL
          Finally, a league where Jessup and Chrona can thrive
          top 100 basers list

Comment

is TSL still running? I was going to log in and play tonight but I can't tell if it's died or what
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
              is TSL still running? I was going to log in and play tonight but I can't tell if it's died or what
              Nice English bro. And no, it's not dead.
              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

this drama is way more entertaining than the actual tsl gameplay

that being said i think this new league may have some merit

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

lol.
                  Last edited by ogron; 10-05-2017, 12:41 PM.
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                    3) I told Jessup blah blah, he ignored me and kept doing it while I was in the arena telling him not to.
                    Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

protip: dont ignore her if u need her to reply to u. if jessup likes anythin besides being a road runner, its to talk.

Originally posted by Claushouse

I will resign from both TSL and TWDT
                    Jess dis ur chance to step up & show everyone ur the man. make tqlb gr8 again. much gr8er than ogrons. urmamaisfunny2k and myself will be ur pence & sessions
                    Last edited by skyforger; 10-05-2017, 12:29 PM.

Comment

It seems like things have not changed since I left...Ogron is still the biggest nerd and sociopath on here..what a loony.
                      1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                      1:Zidane> congrats man
                      1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                      1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                      1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                        TSL is fine.

It is simply a question of who will be running the league going forward.

I've made two disciplinary decisions this season:

1) Banning URMAMAISFUNNY2k for trolling/feeding for 2 weeks
                        2) Temporarily removing Jessup's TSLBot access (the ability to host games in TSL only) for repeatedly ignoring me telling him to stop hosting garbage games after TSL has died out and almost everyone has left to boost his own stats

Both decisions were contested by Qan.

Further evidence appears to have vindicated the URMAMAISFUNNY2k ban, and has been implemented.

The remaining issue is Jessup's access to the TSLBot. Some background:

1) I told Geio in Season 1 to stop hosting garbage time games with bad players late at night after TSL has died down and most people have logged. He did.
                        2) I asked Mythril to not host games on non-TSL days. He did.
                        3) I told Jessup to stop hosting garbage time games with bad players late at night after TSL has died down and most people have logged, he ignored me and kept doing it while I was in the arena telling him not to.

I don't mind Henry Saari starting TSL early and getting things going, or the rare late-night match if there's a lot of really good players online (we had some epic games with Ease/Racka/Mythril/Iron Survivor/etc. in warbird a few times.) Season 1 there were some instances of these shady late-night games when I thought TSL had died but someone hosted with 7 pubbers in and going 24-2 against them, and I put a stop to it.

Every hosting issue I've brought up with, the person was reasonable and agreed, and it was never an issue. Until Jessup.

This isn't the first time I've had issue with his TSLBot access, either. In Season 1 he was closing basing games early and preventing others from doing !p in time to ensure he played 100% of matches at one point. There's a pattern of issues with him relating to TSLBot, independent of his non-stop barrage of whining on forums and his constant hiding and running in game.

I've been repeatedly undercut publicly by Qan, and I feel like it has encouraged bad behavior and hurt the league. People know they can spill some crocodile tears on forums and probably get away with it. If so many people didn't happen to see URMAMA intentionally feeding, this is exactly what would have happened:

A bullshit Mea Culpa calling me a Nazi on forums, Jessup and a few other trolls and people who hate me supporting them and crying out injustice, and Qan overturning URMAMA's ban.

I've conceded the length of the removal of Jessup's TSLBot hosting access to whatever Qan would think is appropriate (he would still be able to play, it's not an actual ban), but I do feel like there needs to be a consequence for his repeated TSLbot abuse and repeatedly ignoring the person running the league telling him to stop, and refusing to do so.

If Qan said "Jessup won't be able to host for 2 days" I can live with that.

If nothing happens, and Jessup continues to be enabled, then I clearly don't have the ability to effectively run the league and being once again undermined just lets people know it's open season out there in TSL, and I will resign from both TSL and TWDT and simply go back to being a player.
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

Pick me
                          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                            this drama is way more entertaining than the actual tsl gameplay
                            +1 #TwForums2017
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              I never closed a match just so I could play (YOUR LIE AND YOUR ABUSE !!!!!!!!!!)
                              You most certainly did, everyone in the arena saw it. It was basing game that got closed waaay too fast. The teams got voided and we needed to repeat the !p process. In the end you got benched and it was beatiful.

P.S: TQJL? !p
                              Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                              1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Working...
                              X