Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Introducing TQJL -- The Trench Wars Qan & Jessup League

Quote Originally Posted by Ricko View Post
    tbf resetting it and being the 1 person to get benched is pretty hilarious LOLOL
    And here we have another troll. It was abuse and not funny at all. I was officially warned over this BS. This was a corrupt move and I will never forgive or forget this move and it shows ogrons history towards me and his true intention and why his slander and lies are to be ignored.

Sadly I'm not remotely a troll, if you go through my posts you'll see next to no 'trolling' and purely criticisms of how things are decided upon or play styles.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Oh so you just like to laugh at people at their own expense. Got it.. You are a quality character Ricko. People who do that are insensitive losers... that said you have not been too bad as far as the type trolling I've had thrown at me by a number of people.

laughing because you ended up being the 1 person benched in 1 TSLB match when you've already played in 129 TSL matches this season is barely a reason to question my character (FYI you've played 3 more TSLB matches than the next most active TSLB player, 9 more TSLJ than the next most active jav, and only 2nd in wb behind ixador but miles ahead of the 3rd most active wb).

Sorry you can't see the humorous side in being benched once when you've already played more than any other player and have your minimum required games over 2 fold.

The characters who need to take a look at themselves are the ones who seem to have the entire forum vs them, have been ranting and raving in forum threads and just generally bringing enormous levels of negativity to this league and others single handedly. In the words of Eminem - 'Come to think about it, his name was... it was you, damn'.
    Last edited by Ricko; 10-06-2017 at 05:15 AM.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

sick troll geio. rippin one every season 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by Ricko View Post
    laughing because you ended up being the 1 person benched in 1 TSLB match when you've already played in 129 TSL matches this season is barely a reason to question my character (FYI you've played 3 more TSLB matches than the next most active TSLB player, 9 more TSLJ than the next most active jav, and only 2nd in wb behind ixador but miles ahead of the 3rd most active wb).

Sorry you can't see the humorous side in being benched once when you've already played more than any other player and have your minimum required games over 2 fold.

The characters who need to take a look at themselves are the ones who seem to have the entire forum vs them, have been ranting and raving in forum threads and just generally bringing enormous levels of negativity to this league and others single handedly. In the words of Eminem - 'Come to think about it, his name was... it was you, damn'.
    Ricko no .. if it was this season minus the lying warning and seized host I could have laughed.. this happened LAST season and was something that was never properly addressed and I'm using it because ogron referenced it in this TQJL post he made. Last season I was benched in base a crap load constantly. This season is MUCH better because qan fixed it.

There is a group of only 7-10 players that troll me on forums. Is that is the "entire" forum ?? These days maybe.. lol

Also .. I did NOT start this negativty. I responded to a bogus post ogron made saying I was revoked.. and this whiny dissent post by ogron where he tries to belittle me and qan. If you want to call someone out for being negative.. Call out ogron.........

A small sampling of mr negativity himself ogron and his minions going into this season which started before any posts took place on forums this season. I got sick of it and after that bogus warning I was done biting my tongue.

Ogron> .?message qan to let him know he's a fucking abusive retard ruining TSL
    Ogron> with his matchmaking hostile takeover
    Ogron> with unapproved code
    Ogron> he's a piece of ugly shit
    Ogron> qan hostile takeover of TSL
    Ogron> is whats happening
    Ogron> debating quitting TW permanently
    Ogron> tbh
    Ogron> if he doesnt change it back
    Ogron> guy stealing my league
    Ogron> and doesnt even play
    Ogron> cuz jessup and hellrazor whined
    Ogron> he forcing good plaeyrs to bench if they play more
    Ogron> he punishing activity
    Ogron> bc qan
    Ogron> hijacked tsl
    Ogron> and the matchmaking code
    Jessup> o shut up ogron
    Ogron> message him to let him know ur not okay with him ruining TSL so hellrazor plays 100% of games instead of 90%
    C 1:Major <ER>> As long as I am hosting I wont let him
    C 1:Major <ER>> He eats half the shots that hit him, his shots appear 2 secs later than he fired..
    1:Markmrw> if the bot isn't dealing with it properly, please get a second opinion from a League op or Smod
    1:Major <ER>> Yea sure.. Those smods are always here
    C 1:Markmrw> i have been here all night
    C 1:Major <ER>> And Ogron told me I can do it.
    C 1:Markmrw> still need a second opinion
    C 1:Markmrw> Ogron is not staff remember
    C 1:Major <ER>> Idc. I will still block him whenever I am hosting
    Ogron> thank qan for not updating it with my changes and instead hijacking it
    Ogron> be sure to let him know in ?messages what u think with him putting his time in hijacking tsl instead of implementing the changes needed
    Ogron> and that he's an abusive fgt
    Major Cris> Qan too busy with protecting yeh to play OGron... Dont worry!
    Ogron> he hijacked the algorithm for matchmaking and made it bench good plaeyrs for no reason and changed the sharking formula all by himself behind my back
    Ogron> bc he thinks he knows best
    Rab> quit talkin shit about qan
    Jessup> ogron U hijacked last season so stfu
    Ogron> his job is to code for the league i created, instead he's hijacking the league he doesnt play
    Ogron> not his job to steal tsl
    Ogron> he's an abusive corrupt sysop
    IxaDor> look at who runs this game
    Ogron> ixador if ur not happy, log off
    Ogron> and stop playing tsl
    Ogron> or create ur own league
    Ogron> otherwise shut the fk up man
    Ogron> jesus christ ur annoying
    Ogron> qan 2017
    Ogron> sysop abuse
    Ogron> would honestly rather not play than play vs rab/waz with 200ms running like little pussy bitches all game
    Ogron> jessup is the least talented player/pussy/ugly nerd who hides all game ive ever seen
    Ogron> lol jessu p is terrible at this game
    Ogron> jessup been knocked out of top 3 in wb, lets keep it rolling and get him out of top 10
    Ogron> JESSUP WTF WE DONT NEED 3 UNDER
    Ogron> PUSH U UGLY CAMPING POS
    Ogron> JESSUP GET OUT OF THE EAR U UGLYFUCKING RETARD
    Ogron> dumb ugly transvestite
    Ogron> lol at these bozo pussy runners doughnut/jessup
    Ogron> ? wtf, i closed tsl, quality died out, wtf r u doing
    Ogron> when i say TSL is over, its over, ur adding dogshit scores with terrible ppl in
    Ogron> dont host another game after this, and dont do this again, or ill have u removed from being able to interact with the TSL bot
    Ogron> last warning jessup
    P :ogron:I can host until midnight if I want
    C 1:Heaven> lol
    C 1:Heaven> jessup got wrecked by ogron

Relax will you, this league is the least competitive one that has existed - it's no better than wbduel/javduel/base in terms of quality, but serves its purpose of keeping people actively playing team based matches.

You're moaning about last season now - it's in the past and doesn't relate to this one so move on from it.

Yes - that is the entire forum these days; I only come here still to see Claus post stats, predictions and TWDT/TWL (rip) hype threads, Trasher's bleak outlook on life and Jones' sporadic two word forum posts trying to add fuel to the fire of whatever crap argument is going on (like this).
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Relax?? Have you read the filth these idiots are writing about me and the wishes to ban me from the league, my staff positions, my forum privileges????? Easy to say when no one is firing shots at you. You sure seem to be responding to me when I mention your name a lot.

I'm responding because you're directly talking at me, and this whole drama is amusing. The reason you're getting shots fired at you is because you won't stop whining, just take a 3 day break from SS and clear your head and come back and don't engage with people.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

How about this.. people who are trolling me take a 3 day break and stop trolling and insulting me and come back and not do it any more. I'm doing nothing more than engaging people back who talk and say shit about me. I'm done letting this happen to me and will not stop until I expose this trash for what they are for doing this.

when 10 people vs 1 person, then more than likely the minority is the one causing the issues, or certainly fueling them anyway. It's a shame you're being ignorant of your own faults.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Oh really? That's funny, usually in life the opposite happens where bullies gang up on 1 person they feel is weak and easy prey. Ever see a group of wilding police swarm and beat a person while saying STOP RESISTING as they choke the life out of them? Guess it is the victims fault huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    How about this.. people who are trolling me take a 3 day break. I'm done letting this happen to me.
    Boss u kno what to do...BAN EM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    Oh really? That's funny, usually in life the opposite happens where bullies gang up on 1 person they feel is weak and easy prey. Ever see a group of wilding police swarm and beat a person while saying STOP RESISTING as they choke the life out of them? Guess it is the victims fault huh.
    Are you really comparing your situation to police brutality vs unarmed black men? You're more far gone than I thought.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

zeebu 'DUMPTRUCK' johnson Zeebu's Avatar
    yeah, i dont play much anymore so im not invested much, but...

we all know claus has been the single biggest driver of activity recently. clearly taking the power to make decisions away from him is for the good of the zone. if i were him i'd just up and quit now. let it all finally just fall to pieces. no one else here would put forth the effort of running something as competently as he has. sure hes a dick sometimes, but he really is good at managing these leagues.

and to jessup, basically by yourself, you are making me not want to participate in this league through the bitchfest on forums. so good job there. way to bring the community together.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

according to jessup's log; the player 'side effects' got benched again after being picked the first time. something i made a post about last time this happened.

i wasn't there so i don't know what happened. i just feel bad for this newbie (no disrespect) who is trying to play basing.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

i would also like to remind people (jessup, etc.) that the idea of tsl is ogron's he can be a dictator if he wants (along with qan, who should really receive huge thanks for the work he has done on the bots) but really, this is their league, if you don't like it, then don't be a part of it. personally, few weeks ago it ran smoothly when I played, I even won a wb with jessup and he wasn't detrimental to the team at all, in fact, he survived on 9 for a long time.

this community could be a bit nicer though
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebu View Post
    yeah, i dont play much anymore so im not invested much, but...

we all know claus has been the single biggest driver of activity recently. clearly taking the power to make decisions away from him is for the good of the zone. if i were him i'd just up and quit now. let it all finally just fall to pieces. no one else here would put forth the effort of running something as competently as he has. sure hes a dick sometimes, but he really is good at managing these leagues.

and to jessup, basically by yourself, you are making me not want to participate in this league through the bitchfest on forums. so good job there. way to bring the community together.

LOL

Put that on my tombstone.
    2:RaCka> I wonder what turban's real name is
    2gron> turb's name IRL is tellixador icantshow
    2:RaCka> LOL
    2:Heaven> LOl

Ogron> what's your showrate, i got the next FA pick
    24> i can only show Week 2

Quote Originally Posted by Claushouse View Post
    LOL

Put that on my tombstone.
    it is universally accepted that you can be an asshole while being good at managing something. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D_gtu7rhpg for reference, tl;dr version is what I wrote above. (roughly)