No announcement yet.

Introducing TQJL -- The Trench Wars Qan & Jessup League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was my host , I had let everyone know we needed 1 more to close.. we reached it and I closed. I waited a good while too.. Saying I abused on my host with enough players is a bald face lie!! Ogron just was mad I beat him in a jd right before and was raging out and wanted to create some BS. It was completely a lie just like this bogus revoke thread he did. I know you enjoyed seeing me abused and wronged because well you are a jerk who has hounded me forever. I guess you are mad I owned you too just now in the TSLJ we played kess.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Nobody cries over you owning them because...well, frankly, you don't. If by range 5 strays you mean owning people, then you got a looooooooooooong way ahead of you of becoming a decent player at all. We all tried to help you, Jess, but you just don't listen. So, I guess, you aren't as smart and nice as we thought you were, eh?

Another thing: if you get into top 10 in a league, you do realize that you will get crushed, regardless of your playstyle, and go out with a 1-10, right? Just a headsup. Stop being a dick, grow up, start playing like a real player and maybe, just maybe people will forget all the drama you've caused over the decade. If not, be a jerk and soon noone will even know u exist. Up to u bud.
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        It was my host , I had let everyone know we needed 1 more to close.. we reached it and I closed. I waited a good while too.. Saying I abused on my host with enough players is a bald face lie!! Ogron just was mad I beat him in a jd right before and was raging out and wanted to create some BS. It was completely a lie just like this bogus revoke thread he did. I know you enjoyed seeing me abused and wronged because well you are a jerk who has hounded me forever. I guess you are mad I owned you too just now in the TSLJ we played kess.
        First of all, i couldnt care less about a meaningless tsl game, in which u supposedly owned me xD.

Second, it wasnt your host, it was Claus'. That game was voided and for good reason. Everyone whined about it, not just claus. Once again you try to make up some bullshit to make yourself look better. You are just a huge crybaby that cant deal with reality. Good thing you were totally irrelevant during all these years, what an absolute waste of space. If this wasnt 2017, you making a mockery of this league would have been shutdown months ago.
        Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
        1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Originally posted by kess View Post
          First of all, i couldnt care less about a meaningless tsl game, in which u supposedly owned me xD.

Second, it wasnt your host, it was Claus'. That game was voided and for good reason. Everyone whined about it, not just claus. Once again you try to make up some bullshit to make yourself look better. You are just a huge crybaby that cant deal with reality. Good thing you were totally irrelevant during all these years, what an absolute waste of space. If this wasnt 2017, you making a mockery of this league would have been shutdown months ago.
          1:Geio> jessup more than welcome to host now
          1:Geio> im done
          Jessup> my team didnt have douches on it rab who teamkill me on purpose ..
          Ogron> lol rab you're like the dark knight, im legally obligated to warn/hunt you, but deep down ur the hero we need
          Rab>
          Jessup> !open b
          TSLBot> Matchmaking now open for Basing
          --MATCHMAKING is now OPEN for Basing-- Type or PM !playing (!p) to join. -TSLBot
          TSLBot> Players: 14 Possible teams: 2 Team arrangements: 7v7
          Jessup> Need 2 more cloing soon
          Ogron> lets do base/wb/jav?
          Ogron> just played jav
          Ogron> !p
          Ogron> basing is open
          Jessup> we just did javs it isnt sunday
          Jessup> !lp
          TSLBot> Players queued for matchmaking in Basing (Matchmaking is OPEN)
          TSLBot> side effects holy ship mcvicar tj hazuki
          TSLBot> not u rozay <zh> omega red jessup
          TSLBot> player__02 waz. raanta duality dude
          TSLBot> ogron glyde rab repel
          TSLBot> Players: 16 Possible teams: 2 Team arrangements: 8v8
          afghaN> lol
          Jessup> !close
          Jessup> !maketeams
          TSLBot> Matchmaking for Basing ...
          TSLBot> Total players: 16 Total teams to be made: 2 Team arrangements: 8v8
          TEAM 1 (8): OMEGA RED, (C)OGRON, Raanta, not u, HOLY SHIP, RAB, JESSUP, Waz.
          TEAM 2 (8): Repel, player__02, GLYDE, MCVICAR, (C)TJ HAZUKI, Side Effects, ROZAY <ZH>, duality dude
          All players matched to teams. Non-matched players, use !cansub to join the sub list.
          Rab> seems fair
          Rab> lets go
          1:Geio> Jessup
          1:Jessup> ya
          1:Geio> Did you close the matchmaking?
          1:Jessup> ya
          1:Geio> Ogron was hosting.
          1:Jessup> i opened tslbot after u said i shud
          Geio> I just said i was doone, ogron was hosting
          Ogron> this game is forfeit
          Ogron> jessup closed it without permission
          Ogron> while im hosting
          Ogron> touch tslbot again and ill ban u permanently from the league
          Ogron> return to tsl for matchmaking
          Jessup> i have logs geio u said i shud host
          1:Waz.> 1:Geio> jessup more than welcome to host now
          omega red> ...?
          Ogron> this game isnt happening
          Geio> yeah.....but ogron took over soon as I said that
          1:Geio> in the arena
          1:Jessup> he did nothing tho i did it all
          Geio> I didnt know....he just told me he was doing it
          Repel> !p
          1:Geio> assumed he did it all
          Jessup> k another thread post vsing ogron coming up
          Jessup> he blatantly took my game host to keep me locked out
          >Ogron just wants to waste time to get 25 players to ensure jessup is benched
          Geio> No, hes trying to get 2x teams
          Jessup> not enuff in here for that
          Ogron> do !p to play base
          TSLBot> You weren't chosen to play, but you've been automatically added to the subs list. Use !cansub if you aren't available to sub.
          TEAM 1 (8): ROZAY <ZH>, skyforger, player__02, RAB, (C)nowon, not u, MCVICAR, TJ HAZUKI
          TEAM 2 (8): Waz., duality dude, GEIO, Repel, HOLY SHIP, OMEGA RED, GLYDE, (C)OGRON
          SUBS: Side Effects, JESSUP (!cansub to toggle)

This is what happened kess and YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG. I POST THIS TO SHOW THE TRUTH!! Ogron seized MY HOSTED GAME , REDID IT, FOR 2 EXTRAS ONLY WHO ONLY WOUND UP BENCHED. ME BEING ONE OF THEM.. AND YOU LAUGHED AND SAID IT WAS BEAUTIFUL..

This is what I'm talking about with you lame trolls who want to ruin Trench Wars and everything I have worked for over LIES!!!
          Jessup> ogron abusing again surprise surprise
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

tbf resetting it and being the 1 person to get benched is pretty hilarious LOLOL
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
              tbf resetting it and being the 1 person to get benched is pretty hilarious LOLOL
              And here we have another troll. It was abuse and not funny at all. I was officially warned over this BS. This was a corrupt move and I will never forgive or forget this move and it shows ogrons history towards me and his true intention and why his slander and lies are to be ignored.
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Sadly I'm not remotely a troll, if you go through my posts you'll see next to no 'trolling' and purely criticisms of how things are decided upon or play styles.
                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Oh so you just like to laugh at people at their own expense. Got it.. You are a quality character Ricko. People who do that are insensitive losers... that said you have not been too bad as far as the type trolling I've had thrown at me by a number of people.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

laughing because you ended up being the 1 person benched in 1 TSLB match when you've already played in 129 TSL matches this season is barely a reason to question my character (FYI you've played 3 more TSLB matches than the next most active TSLB player, 9 more TSLJ than the next most active jav, and only 2nd in wb behind ixador but miles ahead of the 3rd most active wb).

Sorry you can't see the humorous side in being benched once when you've already played more than any other player and have your minimum required games over 2 fold.

The characters who need to take a look at themselves are the ones who seem to have the entire forum vs them, have been ranting and raving in forum threads and just generally bringing enormous levels of negativity to this league and others single handedly. In the words of Eminem - 'Come to think about it, his name was... it was you, damn'.
                    Last edited by Ricko; 10-06-2017, 06:15 AM.
                    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

sick troll geio. rippin one every season 10/10

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                        laughing because you ended up being the 1 person benched in 1 TSLB match when you've already played in 129 TSL matches this season is barely a reason to question my character (FYI you've played 3 more TSLB matches than the next most active TSLB player, 9 more TSLJ than the next most active jav, and only 2nd in wb behind ixador but miles ahead of the 3rd most active wb).

Sorry you can't see the humorous side in being benched once when you've already played more than any other player and have your minimum required games over 2 fold.

The characters who need to take a look at themselves are the ones who seem to have the entire forum vs them, have been ranting and raving in forum threads and just generally bringing enormous levels of negativity to this league and others single handedly. In the words of Eminem - 'Come to think about it, his name was... it was you, damn'.
                        Ricko no .. if it was this season minus the lying warning and seized host I could have laughed.. this happened LAST season and was something that was never properly addressed and I'm using it because ogron referenced it in this TQJL post he made. Last season I was benched in base a crap load constantly. This season is MUCH better because qan fixed it.

There is a group of only 7-10 players that troll me on forums. Is that is the "entire" forum ?? These days maybe.. lol
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Also .. I did NOT start this negativty. I responded to a bogus post ogron made saying I was revoked.. and this whiny dissent post by ogron where he tries to belittle me and qan. If you want to call someone out for being negative.. Call out ogron.........

A small sampling of mr negativity himself ogron and his minions going into this season which started before any posts took place on forums this season. I got sick of it and after that bogus warning I was done biting my tongue.

Ogron> .?message qan to let him know he's a fucking abusive retard ruining TSL
                          Ogron> with his matchmaking hostile takeover
                          Ogron> with unapproved code
                          Ogron> he's a piece of ugly shit
                          Ogron> qan hostile takeover of TSL
                          Ogron> is whats happening
                          Ogron> debating quitting TW permanently
                          Ogron> tbh
                          Ogron> if he doesnt change it back
                          Ogron> guy stealing my league
                          Ogron> and doesnt even play
                          Ogron> cuz jessup and hellrazor whined
                          Ogron> he forcing good plaeyrs to bench if they play more
                          Ogron> he punishing activity
                          Ogron> bc qan
                          Ogron> hijacked tsl
                          Ogron> and the matchmaking code
                          Jessup> o shut up ogron
                          Ogron> message him to let him know ur not okay with him ruining TSL so hellrazor plays 100% of games instead of 90%
                          C 1:Major <ER>> As long as I am hosting I wont let him
                          C 1:Major <ER>> He eats half the shots that hit him, his shots appear 2 secs later than he fired..
                          1:Markmrw> if the bot isn't dealing with it properly, please get a second opinion from a League op or Smod
                          1:Major <ER>> Yea sure.. Those smods are always here
                          C 1:Markmrw> i have been here all night
                          C 1:Major <ER>> And Ogron told me I can do it.
                          C 1:Markmrw> still need a second opinion
                          C 1:Markmrw> Ogron is not staff remember
                          C 1:Major <ER>> Idc. I will still block him whenever I am hosting
                          Ogron> thank qan for not updating it with my changes and instead hijacking it
                          Ogron> be sure to let him know in ?messages what u think with him putting his time in hijacking tsl instead of implementing the changes needed
                          Ogron> and that he's an abusive fgt
                          Major Cris> Qan too busy with protecting yeh to play OGron... Dont worry!
                          Ogron> he hijacked the algorithm for matchmaking and made it bench good plaeyrs for no reason and changed the sharking formula all by himself behind my back
                          Ogron> bc he thinks he knows best
                          Rab> quit talkin shit about qan
                          Jessup> ogron U hijacked last season so stfu
                          Ogron> his job is to code for the league i created, instead he's hijacking the league he doesnt play
                          Ogron> not his job to steal tsl
                          Ogron> he's an abusive corrupt sysop
                          IxaDor> look at who runs this game
                          Ogron> ixador if ur not happy, log off
                          Ogron> and stop playing tsl
                          Ogron> or create ur own league
                          Ogron> otherwise shut the fk up man
                          Ogron> jesus christ ur annoying
                          Ogron> qan 2017
                          Ogron> sysop abuse
                          Ogron> would honestly rather not play than play vs rab/waz with 200ms running like little pussy bitches all game
                          Ogron> jessup is the least talented player/pussy/ugly nerd who hides all game ive ever seen
                          Ogron> lol jessu p is terrible at this game
                          Ogron> jessup been knocked out of top 3 in wb, lets keep it rolling and get him out of top 10
                          Ogron> JESSUP WTF WE DONT NEED 3 UNDER
                          Ogron> PUSH U UGLY CAMPING POS
                          Ogron> JESSUP GET OUT OF THE EAR U UGLYFUCKING RETARD
                          Ogron> dumb ugly transvestite
                          Ogron> lol at these bozo pussy runners doughnut/jessup
                          Ogron> ? wtf, i closed tsl, quality died out, wtf r u doing
                          Ogron> when i say TSL is over, its over, ur adding dogshit scores with terrible ppl in
                          Ogron> dont host another game after this, and dont do this again, or ill have u removed from being able to interact with the TSL bot
                          Ogron> last warning jessup
                          P gron:I can host until midnight if I want
                          C 1:Heaven> lol
                          C 1:Heaven> jessup got wrecked by ogron
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Relax will you, this league is the least competitive one that has existed - it's no better than wbduel/javduel/base in terms of quality, but serves its purpose of keeping people actively playing team based matches.

You're moaning about last season now - it's in the past and doesn't relate to this one so move on from it.

Yes - that is the entire forum these days; I only come here still to see Claus post stats, predictions and TWDT/TWL (rip) hype threads, Trasher's bleak outlook on life and Jones' sporadic two word forum posts trying to add fuel to the fire of whatever crap argument is going on (like this).
                            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Relax?? Have you read the filth these idiots are writing about me and the wishes to ban me from the league, my staff positions, my forum privileges????? Easy to say when no one is firing shots at you. You sure seem to be responding to me when I mention your name a lot.
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I'm responding because you're directly talking at me, and this whole drama is amusing. The reason you're getting shots fired at you is because you won't stop whining, just take a 3 day break from SS and clear your head and come back and don't engage with people.
                                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X