Selective and improper use of warnings being issued by ogron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selective and improper use of warnings being issued by ogron

I have on 3 occasions left information about issues where players have had infractions during TSL matches and NONE of them has been put into the official warnings bracket.

Case #1 / Spectacular went afk after doing !p in a TSLD. There was no sub available for a long time. When we finally did get one so much time had passed 1/2 the arena had left. A full match was ruined because of Spectacular going afk after doing !p

Case #2 / Geio went afk/logged out after doing !p in a TSLJ. He was the strong star position and no sub was available. Attempted to find sub.. time was wasted. When we did find one it was an emergency only sub.. It skewed the game and made it much less competitive and totally more lopsided than it should have been.

Case #3 /Ogron Rage Quit a TSLB match with 2 minutes remaining leaving his team terrless. No Lag out was listed. Original thread I posted about this was removed . Fishy story was made up saying storm came and he was text messaging during the game for a sub. No noticable pauses in game play while texting was observed in his ship. No other lag outs all day by him to my knowledge but claims 3 times his power was off. Game listing shows NO lagout listed by his name which proves evidence esc q was done.

Why are these issues not being looked at?? I stated them here to have action taken. Other people are being warned for these exact same things but these I listed which ruined at least 2 matches have had nothing happen. Warnings should be issued in all cases of infractions. Selective warnings are being issued while other situations where warnings should be issued are not being done. This is improper. Update these listed now please, Thank you.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

nobody cares lol hahahah
    Menomena: I thought you were joking when you said your name was Chris. lol
    Gripe: lol you too
    Menomena: ! I told you my name first

Slum> turb watches too much anime he going DBZ on you right now b

Comment

Jess you should offer a service to people who want to avoid their warning/ban. You make a thread about it - its gone!

Comment

stop.fucking.whining - you're single handedly ruining the TSL experience for a lot of people, and now the forums too.
        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

It's actually not Jess, it's Ogron. And things will change. One way or another.
          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            I have on 3 occasions left information about issues where players have had infractions during TSL matches and NONE of them has been put into the official warnings bracket.

Case #1 / Spectacular went afk after doing !p in a TSLD. There was no sub available for a long time. When we finally did get one so much time had passed 1/2 the arena had left. A full match was ruined because of Spectacular going afk after doing !p

Case #2 / Geio went afk/logged out after doing !p in a TSLJ. He was the strong star position and no sub was available. Attempted to find sub.. time was wasted. When we did find one it was an emergency only sub.. It skewed the game and made it much less competitive and totally more lopsided than it should have been.

Case #3 /Ogron Rage Quit a TSLB match with 2 minutes remaining leaving his team terrless. No Lag out was listed. Original thread I posted about this was removed . Fishy story was made up saying storm came and he was text messaging during the game for a sub. No noticable pauses in game play while texting was observed in his ship. No other lag outs all day by him to my knowledge but claims 3 times his power was off. Game listing shows NO lagout listed by his name which proves evidence esc q was done.

Why are these issues not being looked at?? I stated them here to have action taken. Other people are being warned for these exact same things but these I listed which ruined at least 2 matches have had nothing happen. Warnings should be issued in all cases of infractions. Selective warnings are being issued while other situations where warnings should be issued are not being done. This is improper. Update these listed now please, Thank you.
            2) Geio's internet died. He told me on whatsapp. If you felt the game was lopsided, you could always change stuff around if both caps agree (in my opinion).

3) Lagout only get listed if you do !lagout. Are you that retarded? And why could the power not go off 3 times? Power could die before he could start the game on.. I have never seen Ogron ragequit this way, so I dont really believe he did. If he quits he will just float in mid shouting at people to blame them.
            And you do know that when connection/power dies you have a different lagout than when you spec right?
            Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
              Jess you should offer a service to people who want to avoid their warning/ban. You make a thread about it - its gone!
              Before I was banned the last time,, there was this thing where we could click on a button and it would +1 a post, or say someone liked your post.

I want to +1 your post.

I like this post.
              Menomena: I thought you were joking when you said your name was Chris. lol
              Gripe: lol you too
              Menomena: ! I told you my name first

Slum> turb watches too much anime he going DBZ on you right now b

Comment

Does this Jessup/Tranny dude ever shut the fuck up...at first it was funny. Now I'm just fucking annoyed. Nobody likes you man. Stop being such a baby about everything. Holy Christ.
                Geio> Down to chill and play that
                Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                  2) .. I have never seen Ogron ragequit this way, so I dont really believe he did.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
                    Does this Jessup/Tranny dude ever shut the fuck up...at first it was funny. Now I'm just fucking annoyed. Nobody likes you man. Stop being such a baby about everything. Holy Christ.
                    You did !p and refused to show up and left multiple people people hanging and ruined a good match. You have done this on multiple occasions in TSL in the past too Geio.
                    Instead of insulting me please defend yourself. Show us the record of whatsapp or something.. Why did you refuse to show up to the tslj match?
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

You did !p and refused to show up and left multiple people people hanging and ruined a good match. You have done this on multiple occasions in TSL in the past too Geio.
                      Instead of insulting me please defend yourself. Show us the record of whatsapp or something.. Why did you refuse to show up to the tslj match?
                      Lmao I don't need to show you anything, you are nothing. ✌️. Never type to me again. Goodbye

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
                        Lmao I don't need to show you anything, you are nothing. ✌️. Never type to me again. Goodbye
                        TEAM 3 (4): Gass, DeathlyHallow, Invincible, Geio ?go TSLJ2
                        TEAM 4 (4): Waz., Jessup, dreamwin, LaSenza ?go TSLJ2

Code:
                        Result of Freq 1 vs. Freq 2: 28 - 50   08 Oct 2017 20:49:32
                          ,---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+----.
                          |                               K |    D |   TK |     TSL $ | LO |
                          |                          ,------+------+------+-----------+----+
                          | Freq 1                  /    16 |   40 |    1 |        $6 |  0 |
                          +------------------------'        |      |      |           |    |
                          |  DeathlyHallow                8 |   10 |    0 |        $6 |  0 |
                          |  Gass                         3 |   10 |    1 |        $0 |  0 |
                          |  gypsi                        1 |   10 |    0 |        $0 |  0 |
                          |  Invincible                   4 |   10 |    0 |        $0 |  0 |
                          +---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+----+
                          | Freq 2                  /    39 |   18 |    2 |       $91 |  2 |
                          |  dreamwin                    18 |    7 |    0 |       $36 |  0 |
                          |  Jessup                      10 |    5 |    0 |       $22 |  0 |
                          |  LaSenza                      6 |    3 |    2 |       $12 |  0 |
                          |  Waz.                         0 |    0 |    0 |        $7 |  2 |
                          |  Wirah                        5 |    3 |    0 |       $14 |  0 |
                          `---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+----'
                          Freq 2 wins this game!

Jessup> please warn geio for doing that and not playing ogron thx

.........No reply from ogron.. dismissed it and ignored it.. No warning made.

Blatant TSL Op abuse by ogron

Geio refuses to address a clear and blantant violation he did by leaving a game. There was no help call sent by him asking for a sub because of lag issues which is the players responsibility if they have done !p and are having lag difficulties. I suspect he left because he didn't like the team he was put on. This comment was said after the first game of the day in question by Geio ...

Geio> Ogron, im just letting you know if your idiotic bot puts me with skullspace, rozay, invincible, ixador, gass again im done playing
                        Geio> :X
                        Ogron> LOL

All I ask is for is equal and proper warnings to be issued when infractions are committed. .
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

TEAM 3 (4): Gass, DeathlyHallow, Invincible, Geio ?go TSLJ2
                          TEAM 4 (4): Waz., Jessup, dreamwin, LaSenza ?go TSLJ2

Code:
                          Result of Freq 1 vs. Freq 2: 28 - 50   08 Oct 2017 20:49:32
                            ,---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+----.
                            |                               K |    D |   TK |     TSL $ | LO |
                            | Freq 1                  /    16 |   40 |    1 |        $6 |  0 |
                            |  DeathlyHallow                8 |   10 |    0 |        $6 |  0 |
                            |  Gass                         3 |   10 |    1 |        $0 |  0 |
                            |  gypsi                        1 |   10 |    0 |        $0 |  0 |
                            |  Invincible                   4 |   10 |    0 |        $0 |  0 |
                            +---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+----+
                            | Freq 2                  /    39 |   18 |    2 |       $91 |  2 |
                            |  dreamwin                    18 |    7 |    0 |       $36 |  0 |
                            |  Jessup                      10 |    5 |    0 |       $22 |  0 |
                            |  LaSenza                      6 |    3 |    2 |       $12 |  0 |
                            |  Waz.                         0 |    0 |    0 |        $7 |  2 |
                            |  Wirah                        5 |    3 |    0 |       $14 |  0 |
                            `---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+----'
                            Freq 2 wins this game!

Jessup> please warn geio for doing that and not playing ogron thx

.........No reply from ogron.. dismissed it and ignored it.. No warning made.

Blatant TSL Op abuse by ogron

Geio refuses to address a clear and blantant violation he did by leaving a game. There was no help call sent by him asking for a sub because of lag issues which is the players responsibility if they have done !p and are having lag difficulties. I suspect he left because he didn't like the team he was put on. This comment was said after the first game of the day in question by Geio ...

Geio> Ogron, im just letting you know if your idiotic bot puts me with skullspace, rozay, invincible, ixador, gass again im done playing
                          Geio> :X
                          Ogron> LOL

All I ask is for is equal and proper warnings to be issued when infractions are committed. .
                          The biggest infraction is you being a tranny. Now shut up. Annoying prick make 4 more forum post's. Inbred fuck.

Comment

Thanks for explaining this situation Geio. Don't be a bigot either jerk.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

jessup can you just stfu whining, christ.
                              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X