Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final warning - TSL Extra Monday?

Hey everybody,

I was thinking that if there are enough players online tonight, could run a few TSL games starting at 4pm EST. This means there needs to be enough for a base game as well!

If you feel like it, come online.

This also serves as my final warning for hosting on off-days. Activity is tiring you all out.

Henri warned for hosting on off-days as it is tiring everyone out.

Originally posted by Henry Saari View Post
    Hey everybody,

I was thinking that if there are enough players online tonight, could run a few TSL games starting at 4pm EST. This means there needs to be enough for a base game as well!

If you feel like it, come online.

This also serves as my final warning for hosting on off-days. Activity is tiring you all out.
    what time is it now, EST?
    Menomena: I thought you were joking when you said your name was Chris. lol
    Gripe: lol you too
    Menomena: ! I told you my name first

Slum> turb watches too much anime he going DBZ on you right now b

Comment

It's currently 2:28pm EST at this very moment when I am posting this.

Comment

I issued clear guidelines on hosting, which these clearly violate.

None of the games from Monday will count.

People can have a reasonable expectation that they don't have to log in and play every single fucking day to compete, players need breaks, these are unscheduled and unfair to players who don't read forums and see there are unscheduled days, etc.

I will be manually posting Standings from now on, excluding illegally hosted games and adding +5$ bonuses for the first 30 games played in TSLD and TSLJ to help players who don't play 90 games a season and deserve a fair shot at All-Star consideration.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Wiibimbo and Henry Saari think their little cabal of incompetent, corrupt staffers runs this zone, but I assure you they don't run TSL.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Saari View Post
            It's currently 2:28pm EST at this very moment when I am posting this.
            Actually it is not EST, it is EDT.
            Eph

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
              I issued clear guidelines on hosting, which these clearly violate.

None of the games from Monday will count.
              It seems there was some confusion on the updated rules post on October 5th. (I think some hosts may have missed it. Ogron, in the future, please send out a ?message to hosts about it, or let me know so that I can send out a staff-wide message. The unfortunate part of not having a current head of leagues to coordinate is that it's easy for this sort of thing to get lost in the shuffle.)

As rules state off-day games don't count, these games are unfortunately not valid. Apologies to those who played with the expectation that they were. If there is any interest in playing TSL-matchmade games that don't count toward value, we can look at running them on off days.
              "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
              -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

it was made clear a while ago that off-day matches don't count, there is a TSL schedule for a reason - why is this hard to comprehend? Games should be hosted when they're meant to be, not when a random staffer decides he wants to host some. There are rules and schedules in place to make it a fairer playing field for everyone; how can some of us ever compete in TSL if people who are online 24/7 are playing 100 rounds in each league, and getting there only 20 rounds of over $20 counted, and their 80 shit games ignored.
                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

They don't even follow time schedule on the days they run tsl. The bonus games played are not even. wbs have been played way more. Make this shit even or allow only bonus base/javs so games played are even thru all 3 leagues.

Comment

This is worthy of a motion picture - http://captiongenerator.com/723052/TSL-menace

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                      This is worthy of a motion picture - http://captiongenerator.com/723052/TSL-menace
                      ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I haven't giggled so hard since I ate these blue mushrooms a while back

****Be sure to turn on captions where it says "en" kiddies ****
                      Last edited by Jessup; 10-10-2017, 11:50 AM.
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                      X