Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm resigning from TWDT

PH quit because of all the faggots on staff, not because he was burned out just so we get history correct.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Major Crisis/Ownix Major Crisis's Avatar
    Thats what I meant. There are always ppl on staff who think they know it better and go power tripping.
    Major Crisis

My Member isn't Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    Honestly speaking, this is a blessing in disguise. It's time we pull the plug on this game's competitive side and cherish the good times through memory. It has been horrendous quality-wise and some of you full time Twers need to start slowly quitting this game before you have serious withdrawal when it actually dies in a few years. Got mudafkas having cold sweats IRL waking up in the middle of the night trying to attach to your pillows.
    I literally fell out of my chair when I read this, for the first time in over a decade I actually agree with Cres!

You guys have a very small number of players to work with and one asshole (his words, not mine) who is willing to put in the league work. Sounds like the choice is straight forward; either kiss his ass or find someone else.

But this ‘Housewives of TW’ would be a sucky way to close out the zone with.
    Eph

Fuck you Eph, thats my line.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral View Post
    I literally fell out of my chair when I read this, for the first time in over a decade I actually agree with Cres!
    yayyyyy u did it buddy

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...561#post895561
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

zeebu 'DUMPTRUCK' johnson Zeebu's Avatar
    what a twist!

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

oh snap, i just noticed that claus edited all his old posts to remove any and all twdt information as well. ahahahah, this is great

POWER PLAY

This is the continuum I miss.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Lots of negativity in this thread, so let me just inject some condensed positivity:

* The modern TWDTs under Claus have been some of the best and most competitive leagues in subspace history
    * Better than the TWLs because you actually have 6-8 stacked teams
    * Claus can be highly strung, but he gets shit done
    * 80 players still want to play, and I bet we can make that 120+ with a bit of collective effort
    * Chaos zone runs successful, back to back leagues, despite having a much smaller player base than TW
    * No reason why we can't
    * Doing is better than criticising
    * A perfect system *does not exist* - you'll always get uneven teams. There is 20% variance in each ratings bracket and everyone is rusty af.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    I suggest you read your post Mythril and do just that. Ogron hasn't single handedly done anything. We ALL are the ones who show up, host, write hot or nots, compete and make seasons succesful. Stop giving this guy all this credit. He deserves some but not the idol worship all you fanboys give him. It's like this constant circle suck with a certain group of you and to me is one of the real cancers in this zone..... facepalm.......
    What u dont even get, is that this isnt players idolizing claus. Many people dont even like Claus, but most of us respect the hell out of him and the work he did for TW these last years. I dunno about the things Henry/wii did and wont comment on them, but i do know about jess's BS. How can such an irrelevant player suddenly think she/he/it has any sort of credit to raise all this shit with TSL AND STILL ACTIVELY Fuck tsl games is beyond me.
    KESS let me down in mortars... damn puta!!! DOUBLE THE PUTA TIME!! ?go doublejavs -Cig <ER>

SUH SUH G. SPAWNFEST TIME. calling out all muh boys ?go JAVUFC to play -Children <ER>

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
    1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

The best of the best
    The best way to fix this IMO, is to do 2 teams for TWDT. Jessup and Claus captain. The loser quits the game
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

vys has the best ideas. do it!

Quote Originally Posted by kess
    What u dont even get, is that this isnt players idolizing claus. Many people dont even like Claus, but most of us respect the hell out of him and the work he did for TW these last years.
    Definitely. He's put in a huge amount of work, especially in recent years, and he deserves his due for that, regardless of what you think of him as a person. I think we all respect his work ethic. Those who don't, aren't paying attention or are blinded by personal prejudice. But, Jess is right in that a lot of people have put in work to make things happen, people in the hundreds, often in ways that go completely unnoticed. Without everyone coming together, none of this would work.

It's a shame to see Og step away from TWDT, but let's be honest, with the number of signups going the way they are, the prospects have been quite poor. We had to delay the draft, and even after a delay, still we couldn't muster the numbers. Going forward, we would likely have a rather weak season that would satisfy no-one. So you can't blame him for jumping at the right time from a ship we can all see sinking, and maybe using it as a nice opportunity to give the middle finger to people who he's locked horns with in the past.

Goodnight, sweet prince.
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Quote Originally Posted by Vys View Post
    The best way to fix this IMO, is to do 2 teams for TWDT. Jessup and Claus captain. The loser quits the game
    I accept this challenge...but request the quitting part be for 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    I accept this challenge...but request the quitting part be for 6 months.
    Ok I’ll return and play under these circumstances
    TWLJ CHAMP SYNDICATE
    TWLJ CHAMP x3 dicE
    TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)
    #1 RANKED PANEL SPIDER TO EVER PLAY THIS ZONE FROM SEASON 10 AND ON - TWDT PANEL / TWL PANEL

I'm keen for this, although a straight up ban duel across Wb, jav and spider duels Bo3 would be more time saving.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Can you guys stop already with this nonsense? Seriously, all of you grow up. Jess and Ogron clearly have some major differences and they don't like each other, but it can all be resolved in a peaceful, quiet manner. Don't put fuel to the already flaming fire. We are already trying to find a compromise in this field.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

its like team edward vs team jacob, join whichever team you want to join and then fight it out

no one sparkles though

WII U conmfirmed 0 title schmuck. Who r u to stop TWattle Royale league.
    Last edited by skyforger; 10-11-2017 at 10:15 AM.

Let Qan and The_Block take over everything if possible, let this crybaby lunatic quit...maybe he will finally get a life!
    1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
    1:Zidane> congrats man
    1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
    1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
    1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser