Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I'm resigning from TWDT

sorry but if "no one else will do it" is literally the only saving grace for someone, then this shit needs to die
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"

Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o

420 420 420

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
    sorry but if "no one else will do it" is literally the only saving grace for someone, then this shit needs to die
    yeppppppp +1

p.s. da GOOCH has spoken
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
    I agree, the death of TWD was detrimental enough, TWDT was the last saving grace for the game and it is dead now too. I think we should pull the plug, drop the servers/services for this game/websites and walk away. It has been a good run but I think this is it, I don't see any resurgence of population anytime soon or any current staffer who can run this league or any properly. R.I.P. TW/SS.

-IxaDor

I think banning ixador and jessup from forums is the first step to saving the zone

And in return I will start posting more, until I hit 10k, that way I can take a screenshot to remember it by.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Was kinda hoping I logged onto here and everything was fixed.. welp..

If you don't have enough players you could always do a wb/jav and base split. Smaller rosters, more teams, better focus
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

Should I log in for the draft on sunday? I'm getting mixed signals everywhere.

And I agree with zidane. Everything was fine until these pointless threads started popping up 3 times a day on average and pissed the fk out of people.
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 8 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 12 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    lukas93> IF U LL THAT SHIT I GO MOUTH TO YOUR DOOR AND I (TRNSLE THIS) MANDO TO HOSPITAL

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwin View Post
    Should I log in for the draft on sunday? I'm getting mixed signals everywhere.

And I agree with zidane. Everything was fine until these pointless threads started popping up 3 times a day on average and pissed the fk out of people.
    I agree. I donít know how it got like this but those threads are out of control.
    I will play TWDT, Claus said he will play the league, he just wonít be apart of the hosting aspect of it.

I will donate 50$ towards the winning team, MVP of the team will get a signed autograph picture of my penis.
    I will donate 5$ towards the Hurricane Maria relief fund.
    1$ towards starving African children.
    And 1$ towards my boy Rackas steroid collection.

Hahaha like 20 active players left and you guys still find a way to nerd rage, I fkn luv SS
    Ps. Cres still rocks BOSS jeans and bumps to Petey Pablo on the daily
    3x Claushouse stomper, gun busting tw pub warrior, #doitwidachewin one bad SOB

born in the gutter, and chained to the radiator of a squat basement for 16 years
    We are proud to announce the triumph return. FROM ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK OF THE FOOD STAMP LINE!
    AND STRAIGHT OUTTA MOTHERFUCKING REHAB!
    IT'S THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE MOTHA FKN OLDE

i thought we were doing a group walk out.......whats going on? havent logged on. ogron/zid/dw/geio/trasher/mythril still capping? jessup in charge now? wtf....someone fill me in with Edrama
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Quote Originally Posted by MHz View Post
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

LOL ........... I never tried to or said I wanted be be in charge of anything going on. How this mania by some people here developes is beyond me lol... I said if snowflakes were quitting as cap and we somehow manage to give this a shot that I would volunteer to cap for one squad.

That said I have an idea I can bring up at right time for a league rehash that may be of interest to the community..
    Last edited by Jessup; 10-12-2017 at 01:08 PM.

jessup single handedly pulled off a Coup using only forums

p.s. olde still listens to mike jones and wears fubu
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

Jessup you have moaned at every fucking decision in every league, and now you got your way and everyone has quit because of your whinging, if you know whats best everytime you should be stepping up and running leagues. Yet now you say whoa everyones quit, who said I was gonna step up and run things? After petitioning for people running events to be axed at least be ready to step in with a better plan.
    PS if you are captain jessup I wont be playing for you and im sure 90% of players will refuse also, if I get banned from twdt so be it. Claus or any other captain want me, you got my number.
    Im generally a relaxed man and I think most people will vouch for that, you ruined TSL with your hiding ways for me, and now TWDT with stupid posts and constant whinging.
    Last edited by Attacks; 10-12-2017 at 03:36 PM.
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit?

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Wat time quit game?

LOL attacks stfu. You give me too much credit. I didn't end anything. I brought up 3 issues and posted 3 warnings. BTW ur attempt to run TWDD was pathetic..You have no room to talk. If players won't play under me that is on them not me.. but w/e.

Jessup is the starbucks barista that will spell your name wrong on purpose
    1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
    1:pascone> folder is empty :/
    1:Tiny> LOL
    1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Please give me official response by saturday 5PM EST if this is happening or not. I've been super busy and I have had no time to log in to SS so I really dont know what is going on.
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 8 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 12 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    lukas93> IF U LL THAT SHIT I GO MOUTH TO YOUR DOOR AND I (TRNSLE THIS) MANDO TO HOSPITAL

Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    LOL attacks stfu. You give me too much credit. I didn't end anything. I brought up 3 issues and posted 3 warnings. BTW ur attempt to run TWDD was pathetic..You have no room to talk. If players won't play under me that is on them not me.. but w/e.
    Anouther league someone steps up to run, and you do fuck all to help other than find fault, thanks for proving my point. I now have every right to talk, you should have stopped talking long ago.
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit?

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

banning this professional whinger would be the best move for the zone.

But also - is TWDT not happening? Right now there is no clear direction and I have to put myself out of the way to log in for SS these days so if it doesn't go ahead then meh, normal life resumes.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion