Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm resigning from TWDT

I'm resigning from TWDT

I'm resigning from TWDT.

Henry Saari is an incompetent, power-hungry social climber who has repeatedly tried to muscle in on TSL and take it over, and threatened me and some of the other few competent mods trying to keep the game alive. Jessup abuses the TSLBot to close games early and hosts late night sessions when the game is dead to boost his own ratings, and accounts for 90% of forum posts with his brain-damaged ramblings. The trolls follow in their wake.

Which led me to the question, why the fuck am I doing Henry's job?

If Henry Saari, Jessup, and Wiibimbo are so unhappy with my tenure, they're free to create their own league from scratch, or at the very least run TWDT by themselves.

Here are some things you can do:

1) Write all the rules
    2) Create your own unique rating system
    3) Rate all the players, and have experts in each league re-rate them
    4) Create your own artwork for the league
    5) Make up a schedule
    6) Do the standings
    7) Find good captains (I've already done that for you)
    8) Drum up interest and get players to sign up (Me, Cripple, and Commodo have already done that for you)
    9) Create a trade system
    10) Figure out Free Agency and the system that governs it
    11) Create your own TSL Draft Preview
    12) Run the draft
    13) Write all the Hot or Nots

Do your own fucking work.
    Last edited by Claushouse; 10-12-2017 at 02:13 PM.

Be more professional in your position and less of a complete douche to a large group of people playing and maybe you would be liked a little more. I extended an olive branch to you a few times and you never even attempted to make any peace. You actively tried to ruin me with false accusations and I personally think this is better for the community.

I have zero interest in completely running TWDT myself and was questioning if I was even interested in playing it though I'm sure I can help if needed.

I’m not up to date with the game or what’s going on but the one thing I do know is that Claus singlehandedly has saved this game from dying. From the work he’s put in to twl/dt etc..to the day to day operations for other things. Like I said - I don’t know the “facts” but this game needs you Claus.
    Last edited by Weak; 10-09-2017 at 09:30 PM.

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

retards like wiidumbo <ER> and jessup need to stop stepping out of line and breaking rules then blaming others for fixing it.
    TSL wasn't supposed to be hosted today yet it was anyway and Ogron informed everyone the scores wouldn't count to which wiidumbo said it would and told everyone to ignore ogron, then on top of that we got Henry self proclaiming himself head of TSL and such yet the other day he told me he has nothing to do with TSL.
    there is no TWD
    there are no EVENTS
    public is dead for the most part
    the last fucking thing we have are TSL/TWDT and claus has been running it for the past 3? 4? years.
    stop fucking ruining it for the remaining 100 players so you can have your 5mins of fame.
    1:Ogron> just drove 15 min bc its hot as balls
    1:Ogron> to get dairy queen blizzard
    1:Ogron> and soft serve machine down
    1:Ogron> hate this shitty planet

This is what happens when morons feel too comfortable criticizing the person who has single-handedly kept this game alive for the past 5 years. I've hosted leagues on a much smaller scale than anything claus has done and it's beyond annoying when you have low intelligence conspiracy theorists bitching about how the game is unfair. You think it's enjoyable for claus to sacrifice as much free time as he does to logon to the forums everyday and see all these stupid threads from the same 3 people? Sure, claus has his issues. But he's also the only one who has been willing, let alone capable of running leagues that the masses buy into.

Remove me from TWDT as a cap. I agreed to cap months ago before I lost interest in subspace, and only recently confirmed to cap as a favor to claus and what he's done for the game. And cripple sent me a picture of himself jizzing on a hot female. Very great picture. Renzi responded within 25 seconds in group chat, shortly after blowing his own load on his screen. Loadception. Great times and memories of subspace. Cherish them. They are now rare. We now have subspace justice warrior Jessup in charge. Good luck to all.

TL;DR - Please fucking remove me from capping. Fuck yes.
    Cape> oder make plays from spec

lol yes claus has done an amazing job running these events by getting mods to host and spending 12 hours a day writing hot/not and statistics of each player ! I'm done..

Anyway, please continue...

Quote Originally Posted by Mythril View Post
    This is what happens when morons feel too comfortable criticizing the person who has single-handedly kept this game alive for the past 5 years. I've hosted leagues on a much smaller scale than anything claus has done and it's beyond annoying when you have low intelligence conspiracy theorists bitching about how the game is unfair. You think it's enjoyable for claus to sacrifice as much free time as he does to logon to the forums everyday and see all these stupid threads from the same 3 people? Sure, claus has his issues. But he's also the only one who has been willing, let alone capable of running leagues that the masses buy into.

Remove me from TWDT as a cap. I agreed to cap months ago before I lost interest in subspace, and only recently confirmed to cap as a favor to claus and what he's done for the game. And cripple sent me a picture of himself jizzing on a hot female. Very great picture. Renzi responded within 25 seconds in group chat, shortly after blowing his own load on his screen. Loadception. Great times and memories of subspace. Cherish them. They are now rare. We now have subspace justice warrior Jessup in charge. Good luck to all.

TL;DR - Please fucking remove me from capping. Fuck yes.
    the people complaining are the ones that's never hosted anything yet alone a league and dont know how much effort is required to run it. i did it 1 year and it drained me on weekends. instead of being happy we have something left, wiidumbo and jessup have to bitch when something doesnt go their way. mommy and daddy wont be around forever to always hold ur hand.

jessup please do us all a favor and step on a live land mine. thanks.
    1:Ogron> just drove 15 min bc its hot as balls
    1:Ogron> to get dairy queen blizzard
    1:Ogron> and soft serve machine down
    1:Ogron> hate this shitty planet

If Claus and Mythril resign from this position then I’m resigning from the league as well.
    It is absolutely ridiculous how cancerous Jessup and wiibimbo are.
    I logged in for one TSL game yesterday (for the first time in like three months) and for the hour I was online I could not stand Jessup. I view the TSL threads and 99% of the posts are from Jessup.
    It’s absolute aids.
    I’m sure Claus, Commodo, myself and Mythril have spent more time recruiting people for this league than wiibimbo and Jessup ever.
    Claus has single handedly put in more effort to keep this game active than most in the past year. The countless hours this man has put in has been a thankless effort and has not been appreciated enough.
    Big loss Claus but I completely understand brother.

Whats twdt got to do with the tsl abuse drama? Someones bein a drama qeer and it aint jessup.

LOL you guys need to look in the mirror. I never broke rules regarding being a host. I hosted 2 games after henry logged off on a TSL day at 9 pm. We were told it was ok to host bonus games until midnight early on. I've mentioned issues that I saw happen concerning ogron because it was selective and improper and he is rude as crap to me and many others constantly. I defended myself against false accusations when it came to ogron's warning against me and proved he lied and started a witch hunt. I refused to lay down and be wronged yes..that is true. I addressed it with vigor because it was complete bs and abuse. I responded to trolls who would rather deflect and insult me on forum posts I did rather than deal with what I was posting about. As far as I see it I've tried to help and have. I've reached out to numerous players to get them involved and have brought some in too. I hosted many games and picked up a lot of slack. I think I made 3 actual posts with issues .. and did 3 warning posts. so.. 6 posts in total and everyone has a meltdown? Stop being such snowflakes .. god. This is ridiculous.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    LOL you guys need to look in the mirror. Stop being such snowflakes .. god. This is ridiculous.....
    Cape> oder make plays from spec

I suggest you read your post Mythril and do just that. Ogron hasn't single handedly done anything. We ALL are the ones who show up, host, write hot or nots, compete and make seasons succesful. Stop giving this guy all this credit. He deserves some but not the idol worship all you fanboys give him. It's like this constant circle suck with a certain group of you and to me is one of the real cancers in this zone..... facepalm.......

Honestly speaking, this is a blessing in disguise. It's time we pull the plug on this game's competitive side and cherish the good times through memory. It has been horrendous quality-wise and some of you full time Twers need to start slowly quitting this game before you have serious withdrawal when it actually dies in a few years. Got mudafkas having cold sweats IRL waking up in the middle of the night trying to attach to your pillows.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

Looks like i dont even need to log on anymore to revel in the glory that is twdt and tsl. Too bad. Why not host some wbduel on off days and make it simple? Who will have the best javduel rating in october 2017?
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

Hey, maybe staff will let me host turretwar2 now that the games officially dead.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

rofl

seems like ogron has a mental breakdown and "quits" every season. wasn't it just last season he threw a temper tantrum aimed at zidane?

we'll leave the light on for ya bud. you'll be making more clip art for leagues in no time.

As someone who has helped with the league scene more times than I would like to admit, I can confirm that running a league is not that great of an experience. It takes a lot of patience to deal with all kinds of personalities, and at times it might be difficult stay professional with the constant complaints, insults, and even occasional death threats from other players. Unfortunately it is not that easy for everyone to stay rational in such an environment while sacrificing all your free time for the pleasure of others.

I can confirm that Ogron has never been in charge of coordinating and training hosts, or keeping staff members up-to-date with rule and policy changes unless something has drastically changed in the recent years. It seems that there has been some personality clashes between him and the staff members who have been assigned to help him which ultimately lead into this decision. I never had any major conflicts with him when supporting his leagues—at least to my recollection—however I do admit that he is not the easiest person to work with especially when things do not go his way.

Nevertheless he has done an excellent job running leagues as a regular player and cares more about this game than anyone else that I have met in the past 18+ years of playing. He is a hard-working individual and creates quality content for our enjoyment. He does have his flaws as many of us painfully know, however no one in here is in position to undermine the hard work he has done these past couple of years to help the competitive scene of this zone.

We may not be the best friends, and there are times when I am utterly disgusted by your behavior, but you still have earned my respect and in the end it is only a game.

Thanks for your work so far, and hopefully you will reconsider your decision as I am only captaining in this league to return a favor.
    Last edited by Turban; 10-10-2017 at 08:31 AM.

It is very rational to stay maybe not professional in that situation, but to be grown up and mentally stable enough to not fuck things up because a few dipshits call you a bad name.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Major Crisis/Ownix Major Crisis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Turban View Post
    As someone who has helped with the league scene more times than I would like to admit, I can confirm that running a league is not that great of an experience. It takes a lot of patience to deal with all kinds of personalities, and at times it might be difficult stay professional with the constant complaints, insults, and even occasional death threats from other players. Unfortunately it is not that easy for everyone to stay rational in such an environment while sacrificing all your free time for the pleasure of others.

I can confirm that Ogron has never been in charge of coordinating and training hosts, or keeping staff members up-to-date with rule and policy changes unless something has drastically changed in the recent years. It seems that there has been some personality clashes between him and the staff members who have been assigned to help him which ultimately lead into this decision. I never had any major conflicts with him when supporting his leagues—at least to my recollection—however I do admit that he is not the easiest person to work with especially when things do not go his way.

Nevertheless he has done an excellent job running leagues as a regular player and cares more about this game than anyone else that I have met in the past 18+ years of playing. He is a hard-working individual and creates quality content for our enjoyment. He does have his flaws as many of us painfully know, however no one in here is in position to undermine the hard work he has done these past couple of years to help the competitive scene of this zone.

We may not be the best friends, and there are times when I am utterly disgusted by your behavior, but you still have earned my respect and in the end it is only a game.

Thanks for your work so far, and hopefully you will reconsider your decision as I am only captaining in this league to return a favor.
    This. Yet many people are too retarded they can do it all.
    There have been many people who got tired of running leagues. Markmrw felt his sundays were gone after one season of TWDT. I burnt out after one season of TWDT. PH quit fast enough running TWL. I think all of these people will agree that the worst part is someone trying to 'take over' while they only do like 5% of the work. Ogron has set rules for a reason, like the not host on non set days... What does Henry do.. Right lets host! Instead this mastermind of staff could try other stuff to get more activity into TW besides TSL. I would say he is the Dean of Staff for a reason... But so far I only have seen one reason why he is.

I only see blame towards Ogron from some people, while they refuse to look in the mirror. And yes, I think Ogron should relax some and look in the mirror as well. All we are doing together is killing this zone faster and faster if we keep acting like those idiots.
    Major Crisis