Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I'm resigning from TWDT

You didn't run anything dude lol it was like 2 1/2 weeks of nothingness/1 post in twd news and then you quit. You came at me first anyways on this thread so were already talking/vsing me hence why I said stfu. Your comment was ridiculous.

Let's break it down what you said..

"Jessup you have moaned at every fucking decision in every league"

What decisions are you refering to?? The formats to them?? Nope, never have fought those...sorry. Did 2 appeals for Paladen in TWL and fought ogrons lies in TSL

"and now you got your way and everyone has quit because of your whinging,"

What way did I get? I'm not even sure if you know what you are talking about as you haven't even been here. Why are you even addressing this if you don't know what you are talking about?? What ways have I gotten?? If people quit TWDT because of me standing up to bogus warnings from ogron and me posting 3 infractions that happened in TSL what can I say except they are weaklings. Either that or I have some serious power I'm unaware of lol.

"if you know whats best everytime you should be stepping up and running leagues."

I never claimed to know whats best everytime. I don't see your connection to why I need to run leagues either. Did I have an issue with the benching in base last season .. yes but I didn't hate on the league itself. I praised it in fact.

"Yet now you say whoa everyones quit, who said I was gonna step up and run things?"

I never said whoa everyone quits.. I said those who quit were snowflakes and to blame me is ridiculous and also I said I had no interest in running leagues at this time. Stop making it seem like I was trying to steal some league or something.. Your discombobulated post is hard to follow but you seem to be eluding to that or something.... it's really weird.

"After petitioning for people running events to be axed at least be ready to step in with a better plan."

I called ogron out on a lie while the guy actively tried to get me banned.. That is my right and I fought to clear my name and won. I've never actively tried to get "people running events axed" I did petition to remove the prefered adding to tsl base and won. TSL was touted as a "everyone gets to play , just show up " and that is what happened this season which was more fair to all players across the board.

"PS if you are captain jessup I wont be playing for you and im sure 90% of players will refuse also, if I get banned from twdt so be it. Claus or any other captain want me, you got my number."

TWDT atm is dead so don't worry and PS.. I don't care and think you are a baby to act like that. Maybe I'd pick you just to see you sit out lol. In one breath you say step up and run a league and in another you say if I step up and cap you won't play for me. Which is it?? facepalm.. you sound like another snowflake.. srsly grow up..

"Im generally a relaxed man and I think most people will vouch for that, you ruined TSL with your hiding ways for me, and now TWDT with stupid posts and constant whinging"

I think in general I'm a relaxed woman and think most people will vouch for me with that too. If by play style (hiding, which it isn't to me but w/e) ruined all of TSL for you and my few posts in TSL ruined TWDT for the entire zone you are completely deluded dude... like srsly lol come on.. I'm one player and not a sysop. Just a ban mod who has banned no one when it relates to leagues. You just are talking out of your behind.. you have not even been here to know whats going on so clam up please.......god
    Last edited by Jessup; 10-13-2017 at 04:30 AM.

Just stop, everything you write is an absolute headache and I have so much in response to how ridiculous your post is...but it's just tiring and not worth the effort; it's like talking to a wall.
    Last edited by Ricko; 10-13-2017 at 05:00 AM.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Ricko View Post
    Just stop, everything you write is an absolute headache and I have so much in response to how ridiculous your post is...but it's just tiring and not worth the effort; it's like talking to a wall.
    Shrug off my logic because you have the logic of a rock which is why it causes you a headache Ricko.

Saying you win a argument jessup with logic because you are typing paragraphs of bollucks, and nobody else can be arsed to, isnt using logical arguments
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit?

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

lol refute what I said or stfu

I think the community are trying to tell you to stfu, you keep speaking up like your fighting for the community and for justice, when people are rolling their eyes and wishing you would just shut up.
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit?

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Then stop responding to me with insults you pos// This isn't the community either.. its a few stuck up loser trolls that YOU decided to join which is pathetic attacks. I didn't do crap to you. I stand up for myself and always will. Now stfu and go away......

your 'logic' is why people are vsing you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    Now stfu and go away......
    I think the best thing would be for you to take your own advice.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

You didn't listen to me Ricko.....cause you are still replying with your "what you say is what you are" baby talk.. that said I'm done with you and attacks pre school banter.

Anyways...This thread should be addressing if TWDT is officially over or not or postponed or w/e.. not about me but people keep bringing my name into it and I responded cause I'm tired of it. I didn't quit anything personally. Ogron should be the one getting flak if anyone since he is the quitter.

Please move it back to the twdt discussion.. or is there nothing left to talk about and should the zone move on to something else with new ideas and more mature people running it.

Jessup dunkin on entire teams atm like Jordan
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Jesus Jessup, you been studying my forum posts or something, thats cold blooded murder.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

zeebu 'DUMPTRUCK' johnson Zeebu's Avatar
    this is great

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Jesus Zeebu, I used to think this is great when I was 16, but now I went to college and turned into a liberal and I can see that this league is terrible and I literally can't even anymore.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Hey Zeebu you realize that every time we post these fucking plebs over here have to see the genius that is our forum signature.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

zeebu 'DUMPTRUCK' johnson Zeebu's Avatar
    you are great

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebu View Post
    you are great
    kthx couldn't even win me a TWLD title on Quicksand to round out my collection of undeserved TWL titles

man is not great, man is spectacular

free wark <ER>
    Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Nine Thousand Nine Hundred and Sixteen forum posts!!

Five Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty-One forum posts!!

Impressive guys .. I'll be there soon.. working hard

Instead of having a public roast on staff members, how about we try to look forward? I'm not about to participate this any more than asking this: Which ones of you were looking forward to playing TWDT? You still want to play? I think majority of players, including Ogron, want to. TWDT is one of a kind event and although we have our struggles we should focus on having fun.

I am not a content creator nor do I want to be. That's Ogron and TWDT is his "bitch". While we may have different views on several things, I think we both agree that this little ePenis waving contest we are having is hurting the players more than the parties involved.

Now we cut to the chase: Ogron how about we try again, you are as much needed in TWDT as staff is, neither of us can run the league by themselves. I need a content creator and help with organizing this, especially now that you decided to delete all the material there was for the league and you did it only 4 days before the actual draft. You can do that within couple days, I can do that within couple weeks.

Although you seem to think I have other agenda here, my agenda is very simple. Lets run TWDT together, you will do what you do best and I will ensure staff is organised as needed to make the league work. You need hosts, we need to organize that by ourselves and that will be my job most likely. Hosts may need training too, that falls under my work as well. You can't do these things.

Believe or not, I want a successful TWDT and to have fun. Working to get things done is not fun but eventually seeing activity and squads playing on Sundays is the reward we are looking for.

I think it is very unreasonable for Ogron to decide resigning and hurting the community that he wants to see active and playing. I hate that. You can hate me or any other staff member as much as you like. However if you want to continue helping the zone and ensuring that the community is alright, accept that you are not getting rid of me but instead get to work with me.. again. While you and I are entirely from a different world, we both have few things in common: Trench Wars, the players and enjoying our game as long as we have players and some good things left. We're not doing this for ourselves for personal gain, we are doing this for the players!

For all the trolls and hatred towards players or staff members, I think the community has something to learn. Stop acting like shit, learn some manners, grow up, that's very plain and simple.

Pardon me for very unprofessional language, trying to keep it simple.

Administrator
    As it stands TWDT seems to be postponed indefinitely as nobody has really made any effort to step up. This is not a surprise. Ogron is the only person willing to spend the necessary time on TWDT. He knows it inside out.
    There's drama every TWDT season, TSL is a flame war, and that's with someone who knows what they're doing running the show. I think if someone else took over at this point we would see even more drama ("you're doing it wrong!!"), ragequitting left right and center, Ogron complaining about formulas being changed etc.

People are looking to Ogron for an answer, not staff.

Ogron must make one of the following announcements:

1) "I will be returning to TWDT to run this season. I also have the final say on things so don't even think about bending the official rules (wiibimbo etc). Staff act as hosts but I am calling the shots, and I promise to not to disrespect the integrity of the league by allowing my occasional temper to prompt drama. Let's have a good season."

2) "I will NOT be returning to TWDT to run this season and I recommend (for the sake of quality gameplay) that we do not pursue this league at all. We can work on something else."

3) "I will NOT be returning to TWDT to run this season but I do believe that TWDT can be a success if someone takes over."

I don't know whether TWDT signups are decent but if Ogron genuinely thinks the league can work then I would like to see (1).
    If not then (2) and let's see what else we can come up with.
    Option (3) seems unreasonable. I've seen people talk like "we can come together and run it ourselves", but realistically those people would probably quit after 15 minutes in the spreadsheets and suffocate under the weight of it all. It's also unlikely that Ogron offers help to these people. There may be a chance that he returns after a few weeks of sloppy TWDT management to save the day - but why should we even go down this path... let's have an answer soon.
    -Wirah (Method/Mefod)

Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    Nine Thousand Nine Hundred and Sixteen forum posts!!

Five Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty-One forum posts!!

Impressive guys .. I'll be there soon.. working hard
    maybe change your password and forget it so you can't login again
    Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history