Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best way to fix this IMO, is to do 2 teams for TWDT. Jessup and Claus captain. The loser quits the game
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

vys has the best ideas. do it!

Comment

Originally posted by kess
        What u dont even get, is that this isnt players idolizing claus. Many people dont even like Claus, but most of us respect the hell out of him and the work he did for TW these last years.
        Definitely. He's put in a huge amount of work, especially in recent years, and he deserves his due for that, regardless of what you think of him as a person. I think we all respect his work ethic. Those who don't, aren't paying attention or are blinded by personal prejudice. But, Jess is right in that a lot of people have put in work to make things happen, people in the hundreds, often in ways that go completely unnoticed. Without everyone coming together, none of this would work.

It's a shame to see Og step away from TWDT, but let's be honest, with the number of signups going the way they are, the prospects have been quite poor. We had to delay the draft, and even after a delay, still we couldn't muster the numbers. Going forward, we would likely have a rather weak season that would satisfy no-one. So you can't blame him for jumping at the right time from a ship we can all see sinking, and maybe using it as a nice opportunity to give the middle finger to people who he's locked horns with in the past.

Goodnight, sweet prince.
        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
          The best way to fix this IMO, is to do 2 teams for TWDT. Jessup and Claus captain. The loser quits the game
          I accept this challenge...but request the quitting part be for 6 months.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            I accept this challenge...but request the quitting part be for 6 months.
            Ok I’ll return and play under these circumstances
            FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

I'm keen for this, although a straight up ban duel across Wb, jav and spider duels Bo3 would be more time saving.
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Can you guys stop already with this nonsense? Seriously, all of you grow up. Jess and Ogron clearly have some major differences and they don't like each other, but it can all be resolved in a peaceful, quiet manner. Don't put fuel to the already flaming fire. We are already trying to find a compromise in this field.
                "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                Dral>I can get implants

Comment

its like team edward vs team jacob, join whichever team you want to join and then fight it out

no one sparkles though

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

WII U conmfirmed 0 title schmuck. Who r u to stop TWattle Royale league.
                    Last edited by skyforger; 10-11-2017, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Let Qan and The_Block take over everything if possible, let this crybaby lunatic quit...maybe he will finally get a life!
                      1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                      1:Zidane> congrats man
                      1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                      1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                      1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

sorry but if "no one else will do it" is literally the only saving grace for someone, then this shit needs to die
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                          sorry but if "no one else will do it" is literally the only saving grace for someone, then this shit needs to die
                          yeppppppp +1

p.s. da GOOCH has spoken
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                            I agree, the death of TWD was detrimental enough, TWDT was the last saving grace for the game and it is dead now too. I think we should pull the plug, drop the servers/services for this game/websites and walk away. It has been a good run but I think this is it, I don't see any resurgence of population anytime soon or any current staffer who can run this league or any properly. R.I.P. TW/SS.

-IxaDor

Comment

I think banning ixador and jessup from forums is the first step to saving the zone

Comment

And in return I will start posting more, until I hit 10k, that way I can take a screenshot to remember it by.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X