Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was kinda hoping I logged onto here and everything was fixed.. welp..
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

If you don't have enough players you could always do a wb/jav and base split. Smaller rosters, more teams, better focus
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Should I log in for the draft on sunday? I'm getting mixed signals everywhere.

And I agree with zidane. Everything was fine until these pointless threads started popping up 3 times a day on average and pissed the fk out of people.
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
          Should I log in for the draft on sunday? I'm getting mixed signals everywhere.

And I agree with zidane. Everything was fine until these pointless threads started popping up 3 times a day on average and pissed the fk out of people.
          I agree. I don’t know how it got like this but those threads are out of control.
          I will play TWDT, Claus said he will play the league, he just won’t be apart of the hosting aspect of it.

I will donate 50$ towards the winning team, MVP of the team will get a signed autograph picture of my penis.
          I will donate 5$ towards the Hurricane Maria relief fund.
          1$ towards starving African children.
          And 1$ towards my boy Rackas steroid collection.
          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Hahaha like 20 active players left and you guys still find a way to nerd rage, I fkn luv SS <3
            Ps. Cres still rocks BOSS jeans and bumps to Petey Pablo on the daily

Comment

i thought we were doing a group walk out.......whats going on? havent logged on. ogron/zid/dw/geio/trasher/mythril still capping? jessup in charge now? wtf....someone fill me in with Edrama
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

LOL ........... I never tried to or said I wanted be be in charge of anything going on. How this mania by some people here developes is beyond me lol... I said if snowflakes were quitting as cap and we somehow manage to give this a shot that I would volunteer to cap for one squad.

That said I have an idea I can bring up at right time for a league rehash that may be of interest to the community..
                Last edited by Jessup; 10-12-2017, 02:08 PM.
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

jessup single handedly pulled off a Coup using only forums

p.s. olde still listens to mike jones and wears fubu
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Jessup you have moaned at every fucking decision in every league, and now you got your way and everyone has quit because of your whinging, if you know whats best everytime you should be stepping up and running leagues. Yet now you say whoa everyones quit, who said I was gonna step up and run things? After petitioning for people running events to be axed at least be ready to step in with a better plan.
                    PS if you are captain jessup I wont be playing for you and im sure 90% of players will refuse also, if I get banned from twdt so be it. Claus or any other captain want me, you got my number.
                    Im generally a relaxed man and I think most people will vouch for that, you ruined TSL with your hiding ways for me, and now TWDT with stupid posts and constant whinging.
                    Last edited by Attacks; 10-12-2017, 04:36 PM.
                    British> my 18th tomoz $$
                    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Wat time quit game?

Comment

LOL attacks stfu. You give me too much credit. I didn't end anything. I brought up 3 issues and posted 3 warnings. BTW ur attempt to run TWDD was pathetic..You have no room to talk. If players won't play under me that is on them not me.. but w/e.
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Jessup is the starbucks barista that will spell your name wrong on purpose
                          1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                          1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                          1:Tiny> LOL
                          1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

Please give me official response by saturday 5PM EST if this is happening or not. I've been super busy and I have had no time to log in to SS so I really dont know what is going on.
                            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              LOL attacks stfu. You give me too much credit. I didn't end anything. I brought up 3 issues and posted 3 warnings. BTW ur attempt to run TWDD was pathetic..You have no room to talk. If players won't play under me that is on them not me.. but w/e.
                              Anouther league someone steps up to run, and you do fuck all to help other than find fault, thanks for proving my point. I now have every right to talk, you should have stopped talking long ago.
                              British> my 18th tomoz $$
                              Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

banning this professional whinger would be the best move for the zone.

But also - is TWDT not happening? Right now there is no clear direction and I have to put myself out of the way to log in for SS these days so if it doesn't go ahead then meh, normal life resumes.
                                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X