Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You didn't run anything dude lol it was like 2 1/2 weeks of nothingness/1 post in twd news and then you quit. You came at me first anyways on this thread so were already talking/vsing me hence why I said stfu. Your comment was ridiculous.

Let's break it down what you said..

"Jessup you have moaned at every fucking decision in every league"

What decisions are you refering to?? The formats to them?? Nope, never have fought those...sorry. Did 2 appeals for Paladen in TWL and fought ogrons lies in TSL

"and now you got your way and everyone has quit because of your whinging,"

What way did I get? I'm not even sure if you know what you are talking about as you haven't even been here. Why are you even addressing this if you don't know what you are talking about?? What ways have I gotten?? If people quit TWDT because of me standing up to bogus warnings from ogron and me posting 3 infractions that happened in TSL what can I say except they are weaklings. Either that or I have some serious power I'm unaware of lol.

"if you know whats best everytime you should be stepping up and running leagues."

I never claimed to know whats best everytime. I don't see your connection to why I need to run leagues either. Did I have an issue with the benching in base last season .. yes but I didn't hate on the league itself. I praised it in fact.

"Yet now you say whoa everyones quit, who said I was gonna step up and run things?"

I never said whoa everyone quits.. I said those who quit were snowflakes and to blame me is ridiculous and also I said I had no interest in running leagues at this time. Stop making it seem like I was trying to steal some league or something.. Your discombobulated post is hard to follow but you seem to be eluding to that or something.... it's really weird.

"After petitioning for people running events to be axed at least be ready to step in with a better plan."

I called ogron out on a lie while the guy actively tried to get me banned.. That is my right and I fought to clear my name and won. I've never actively tried to get "people running events axed" I did petition to remove the prefered adding to tsl base and won. TSL was touted as a "everyone gets to play , just show up " and that is what happened this season which was more fair to all players across the board.

"PS if you are captain jessup I wont be playing for you and im sure 90% of players will refuse also, if I get banned from twdt so be it. Claus or any other captain want me, you got my number."

TWDT atm is dead so don't worry and PS.. I don't care and think you are a baby to act like that. Maybe I'd pick you just to see you sit out lol. In one breath you say step up and run a league and in another you say if I step up and cap you won't play for me. Which is it?? facepalm.. you sound like another snowflake.. srsly grow up..

"Im generally a relaxed man and I think most people will vouch for that, you ruined TSL with your hiding ways for me, and now TWDT with stupid posts and constant whinging"

I think in general I'm a relaxed woman and think most people will vouch for me with that too. If by play style (hiding, which it isn't to me but w/e) ruined all of TSL for you and my few posts in TSL ruined TWDT for the entire zone you are completely deluded dude... like srsly lol come on.. I'm one player and not a sysop. Just a ban mod who has banned no one when it relates to leagues. You just are talking out of your behind.. you have not even been here to know whats going on so clam up please.......god
    Last edited by Jessup; 10-13-2017, 05:30 AM.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Just stop, everything you write is an absolute headache and I have so much in response to how ridiculous your post is...but it's just tiring and not worth the effort; it's like talking to a wall.
      Last edited by Ricko; 10-13-2017, 06:00 AM.
      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
        Just stop, everything you write is an absolute headache and I have so much in response to how ridiculous your post is...but it's just tiring and not worth the effort; it's like talking to a wall.
        Shrug off my logic because you have the logic of a rock which is why it causes you a headache Ricko.
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Saying you win a argument jessup with logic because you are typing paragraphs of bollucks, and nobody else can be arsed to, isnt using logical arguments
          British> my 18th tomoz $$
          Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

lol refute what I said or stfu
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I think the community are trying to tell you to stfu, you keep speaking up like your fighting for the community and for justice, when people are rolling their eyes and wishing you would just shut up.
              British> my 18th tomoz $$
              Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Then stop responding to me with insults you pos// This isn't the community either.. its a few stuck up loser trolls that YOU decided to join which is pathetic attacks. I didn't do crap to you. I stand up for myself and always will. Now stfu and go away......
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

your 'logic' is why people are vsing you.

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  Now stfu and go away......
                  I think the best thing would be for you to take your own advice.
                  TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                  TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                  TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                  TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

You didn't listen to me Ricko.....cause you are still replying with your "what you say is what you are" baby talk.. that said I'm done with you and attacks pre school banter.

Anyways...This thread should be addressing if TWDT is officially over or not or postponed or w/e.. not about me but people keep bringing my name into it and I responded cause I'm tired of it. I didn't quit anything personally. Ogron should be the one getting flak if anyone since he is the quitter.

Please move it back to the twdt discussion.. or is there nothing left to talk about and should the zone move on to something else with new ideas and more mature people running it.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Jessup dunkin on entire teams atm like Jordan
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Jesus Jessup, you been studying my forum posts or something, thats cold blooded murder.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

this is great

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Jesus Zeebu, I used to think this is great when I was 16, but now I went to college and turned into a liberal and I can see that this league is terrible and I literally can't even anymore.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Hey Zeebu you realize that every time we post these fucking plebs over here have to see the genius that is our forum signature.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

you are great

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X