X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    you are great
    kthx couldn't even win me a TWLD title on Quicksand to round out my collection of undeserved TWL titles

man is not great, man is spectacular

free wark <ER>
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Nine Thousand Nine Hundred and Sixteen forum posts!!

Five Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty-One forum posts!!

Impressive guys .. I'll be there soon.. working hard
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Instead of having a public roast on staff members, how about we try to look forward? I'm not about to participate this any more than asking this: Which ones of you were looking forward to playing TWDT? You still want to play? I think majority of players, including Ogron, want to. TWDT is one of a kind event and although we have our struggles we should focus on having fun.

I am not a content creator nor do I want to be. That's Ogron and TWDT is his "bitch". While we may have different views on several things, I think we both agree that this little ePenis waving contest we are having is hurting the players more than the parties involved.

Now we cut to the chase: Ogron how about we try again, you are as much needed in TWDT as staff is, neither of us can run the league by themselves. I need a content creator and help with organizing this, especially now that you decided to delete all the material there was for the league and you did it only 4 days before the actual draft. You can do that within couple days, I can do that within couple weeks.

Although you seem to think I have other agenda here, my agenda is very simple. Lets run TWDT together, you will do what you do best and I will ensure staff is organised as needed to make the league work. You need hosts, we need to organize that by ourselves and that will be my job most likely. Hosts may need training too, that falls under my work as well. You can't do these things.

Believe or not, I want a successful TWDT and to have fun. Working to get things done is not fun but eventually seeing activity and squads playing on Sundays is the reward we are looking for.

I think it is very unreasonable for Ogron to decide resigning and hurting the community that he wants to see active and playing. I hate that. You can hate me or any other staff member as much as you like. However if you want to continue helping the zone and ensuring that the community is alright, accept that you are not getting rid of me but instead get to work with me.. again. While you and I are entirely from a different world, we both have few things in common: Trench Wars, the players and enjoying our game as long as we have players and some good things left. We're not doing this for ourselves for personal gain, we are doing this for the players!

For all the trolls and hatred towards players or staff members, I think the community has something to learn. Stop acting like shit, learn some manners, grow up, that's very plain and simple.

Pardon me for very unprofessional language, trying to keep it simple.

Comment

As it stands TWDT seems to be postponed indefinitely as nobody has really made any effort to step up. This is not a surprise. Ogron is the only person willing to spend the necessary time on TWDT. He knows it inside out.
          There's drama every TWDT season, TSL is a flame war, and that's with someone who knows what they're doing running the show. I think if someone else took over at this point we would see even more drama ("you're doing it wrong!!"), ragequitting left right and center, Ogron complaining about formulas being changed etc.

People are looking to Ogron for an answer, not staff.

Ogron must make one of the following announcements:

1) "I will be returning to TWDT to run this season. I also have the final say on things so don't even think about bending the official rules (wiibimbo etc). Staff act as hosts but I am calling the shots, and I promise to not to disrespect the integrity of the league by allowing my occasional temper to prompt drama. Let's have a good season."

2) "I will NOT be returning to TWDT to run this season and I recommend (for the sake of quality gameplay) that we do not pursue this league at all. We can work on something else."

3) "I will NOT be returning to TWDT to run this season but I do believe that TWDT can be a success if someone takes over."

I don't know whether TWDT signups are decent but if Ogron genuinely thinks the league can work then I would like to see (1).
          If not then (2) and let's see what else we can come up with.
          Option (3) seems unreasonable. I've seen people talk like "we can come together and run it ourselves", but realistically those people would probably quit after 15 minutes in the spreadsheets and suffocate under the weight of it all. It's also unlikely that Ogron offers help to these people. There may be a chance that he returns after a few weeks of sloppy TWDT management to save the day - but why should we even go down this path... let's have an answer soon.
          Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            Nine Thousand Nine Hundred and Sixteen forum posts!!

Five Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty-One forum posts!!

Impressive guys .. I'll be there soon.. working hard
            maybe change your password and forget it so you can't login again

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

yeah i still think yall gonna have to kiss ogrons ass and agree that he calls all the shots to get it to happen

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

See this is the problem with kids growing up these days, back in our day we learned how to handle faggots online. Just tell annoying faggots to shut the fuck up already and that their opinion means absolutely nothing to you. Instead you feed them with this im quitting and no more league because your mean mentality. Why the fuck do you care what people think so much, back in my day we just used to speclock people, or ban people from our events.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4erfA6uGH9Q
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
                  I’m not up to date with the game or what’s going on but the one thing I do know is that Claus singlehandedly has saved this game from dying. From the work he’s put in to twl/dt etc..to the day to day operations for other things. Like I said - I don’t know the “facts” but this game needs you Claus.
                  this is not true at all, the perfect example is EG where so called legends used to host leagues for us and after they quit, guess what, we had other people steppin up for leagues for staff work etc, the only thing that actually saving this game or in this case TW is the bots and the dev team. Dev team is the only thing keeping the game alive, so unless ogron has coded bots that are used today hes done with any1 can do basically.

I do respect the effort ogron and other staffers around the game have put in i love that, ive been staff myself and hosted mini tournies for my old zone, and i hosted manually most of the time because we lacked a dev team, now thats puttin in real work. typing is rly the most easy part in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoking Blue View Post
                    this is not true at all, the perfect example is EG where so called legends used to host leagues for us and after they quit, guess what, we had other people steppin up for leagues for staff work etc, the only thing that actually saving this game or in this case TW is the bots and the dev team. Dev team is the only thing keeping the game alive, so unless ogron has coded bots that are used today hes done with any1 can do basically.

I do respect the effort ogron and other staffers around the game have put in i love that, ive been staff myself and hosted mini tournies for my old zone, and i hosted manually most of the time because we lacked a dev team, now thats puttin in real work. typing is rly the most easy part in this game.

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I have all the shit from last twdt if someone who wants to step up and run it
                      Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Srsly I had more fun with out the clip art and silly preselected squad names and this forced hot or not stuff myself.. In the old days it was fluid and organic and permiated itself naturally in the forums by the player base. Shit talk sprung up.. squad rivalry formed on its own accord. The beauty was in that.. not excel sheets and
                        one person going dictator.

The mods hosted games on set times and we went at it. We had a bracket posted with names of squads and scores made with
                        ----------- and |
                        |
                        |
                        |

and it worked fine. Best team got the e-medal lol. Pure and simple... The juicy stuff happened on its own. We don't need all these bells and whistles to have good competition and fun. TWDT is only here because for some reason everyone stopped making squads and TWL died. Ogron is not the end all. We don't even need just 1 person to run this stuff. Can easily be a group effort with numerous people involved.. (hint.. it already was )

I can throw proper teams together that are fair in spec when I hit f2 in seconds.. this stuff isn't rocket science. I could do star ratings in a few hours and not use excel. We don't need excel to do draft.. blue chat is fine and a pad and paper or direct input on forums. If we don't have enough to do 6 teams.. make it 4. Lower limits to 4 vs 4 and do 5 vs 5 if we have enough. It really isn't that complicated for any of us to do. The hard part is getting players to show up though lol.

Let's make a decision though. TWDT YAY or NAY. If not we move on and do something new with a little thought.
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

ps ... I won't myself be seeking to be in charge of anything besides basic help and idea input due to my colorful reputation these days. We do need someone without the drama who won't make players quit. Here to host and moderate if needed some though........
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                            maybe change your password and forget it so you can't login again
                            gr8 idea alert

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

donger or no donger

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                                donger or no donger
                                always prefer dongs as opposed to no dongs

choo choo

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X