Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
Results 301 to 318 of 318

Thread: Whats up faggots.

  1. #301
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,036
    Also the tea party didn't take over the GOP, if you think that a majority of trump voters were the same Tea Party guys from a few years back you are wrong, completely different set of beliefs.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  2. #302
    ` Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

  3. #303
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,036
    Ill have to look at that later Jones, im illegally downloading a game.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  4. #304
    ` Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,234
    subspace is free
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

  5. #305
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,036
    Lol holy fuck I remember that one let me link you to a few others.

    Trigglypuff - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIpkdusnIkE

    ALso check this out, scroll down till you see the mural someone made of Luke Crywalker. - http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/luke-crywalker

    Heres Aids Skrillex - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVq9Lo1qlEg
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  6. #306
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,036
    I swear man, this election year SJW's gave us the best memes in the history of the internet. Wait till Trump wins again in 2020, its going to be glorious.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  7. #307
    ` Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,234
    i don't get it why it is such a big deal for you guys in the end. your president still needs to answer to congress or something right

    i have seen those you linked.
    Last edited by Jones; 11-17-2017 at 10:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

  8. #308
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,036
    yeah, but he can sign executive orders, and appoint lifetime supreme court nominees which is the real important thing. Once skeletor RBG retires (shes already falling asleep in court) we will have a majority and will be able to turn down all the socialism garbage jerome wants to push even if cucky mccuckerson becomes president or some shit.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  9. #309
    ` Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,234
    i still think these labels (eg. neoliberal)have gone too far and ppl dont know what they are talking about anymore.

    for example, people calling Trump a Nazi. and then they do to Trump supporters exactly what the nsdap did back in the good days. Intimidation, propaganda, censorship, violence etc.

    and how can anyone with a straight face call Le Pen in France, far right? I hate this game
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

  10. #310
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    12,867
    Quote Originally Posted by kthx View Post
    Also the tea party didn't take over the GOP, if you think that a majority of trump voters were the same Tea Party guys from a few years back you are wrong, completely different set of beliefs.
    people elected on tea party platforms:
    mike pence
    mitch mcconnell
    paul ryan
    scott walker
    michelle bachman
    john boehner
    trey gowdy
    steve king
    rand paul
    bill cassidy
    steve scalise
    ted cruz

    basically i never hear about any of these people so u right, tea party had no impact on GOP leadership
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420

    123

  11. #311
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    12,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones View Post
    i still think these labels (eg. neoliberal)have gone too far and ppl dont know what they are talking about anymore.
    neoliberalism is a term with two main connotations, one definition is around 60 years old and the other about 40 years old, it's a term used by scholars frequently and they definitely know what they mean when they talk about it

    it doesnt mean "new liberals" or something like that (ie neoconservative or neonazi etc), it refers not to liberal politics but to the idea of Liberalism, the philosophy that was the basis of 17-19th century Europe. Neoliberalism is specific to political thought emerging in the postwar 60's, it's the philosophy that shaped the idea of a "global order" where world wars would never happen again and free trade would enrich everyone, and all problems could be solved by merely tweaking laws and regulations. An example of this type of thinking is when Clinton was all, "America is ALREADY great!" - she genuinely believes our system is already perfect and just needs some slight adjustments and maybe some new leadership. "America is already great" is a neoliberal-as-hell type thing to say
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420

    123

  12. #312
    ` Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
    neoliberalism is a term with two main connotations, one definition is around 60 years old and the other about 40 years old, it's a term used by scholars frequently and they definitely know what they mean when they talk about it

    it doesnt mean "new liberals" or something like that (ie neoconservative or neonazi etc), it refers not to liberal politics but to the idea of Liberalism, the philosophy that was the basis of 17-19th century Europe. Neoliberalism is specific to political thought emerging in the postwar 60's, it's the philosophy that shaped the idea of a "global order" where world wars would never happen again and free trade would enrich everyone, and all problems could be solved by merely tweaking laws and regulations. An example of this type of thinking is when Clinton was all, "America is ALREADY great!" - she genuinely believes our system is already perfect and just needs some slight adjustments and maybe some new leadership. "America is already great" is a neoliberal-as-hell type thing to say
    i see. thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

  13. #313
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
    people elected on tea party platforms:
    mike pence
    mitch mcconnell
    paul ryan
    scott walker
    michelle bachman
    john boehner
    trey gowdy
    steve king
    rand paul
    bill cassidy
    steve scalise
    ted cruz

    basically i never hear about any of these people so u right, tea party had no impact on GOP leadership
    Yeah but we hate like.. 90% of those people. Cruz might be a good SCJ, Rand Paul isn't the man his father was but I guess hes not the worst, Pence is.. I think trump has changed him honestly. Gowdy is a fucking faker who acts tough I mean.. that doesn't do your point any justice at all.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  14. #314
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    12,867
    Quote Originally Posted by kthx View Post
    Yeah but we hate like.. 90% of those people. Cruz might be a good SCJ, Rand Paul isn't the man his father was but I guess hes not the worst, Pence is.. I think trump has changed him honestly. Gowdy is a fucking faker who acts tough I mean.. that doesn't do your point any justice at all.
    ok yeah i hate them too but they're still in congress, turtleface mitch is still senate majority leader, bill cassidy was the dude besides graham trying to pull off that terrible ACA repeal attempt, etc etc

    also keep in mind that good/strong presidents are able to effectively campaign for people other than themselves. obama was a great self-promoter but when it came to using his position to endorse candidates... well he sucked at it and under Obama the dems lost the most seats theyve ever lost in one term (i think any party has ever lost), like 200 seats flipped republican

    november isnt even over yet and it looks like trump's having the same problem. trump candidates are losing either to 1) more mainstream republicans or 2) democrats (tranny democrats at that lol)

    so yeah i think the tea party is on its way out but i'm not exactly seeing a surge of trumpistas being elected to serve some trumpian agenda filling the power vacuum there either
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420

    123

  15. #315
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,036
    Thats because it isn't really needed, Moore will likely win to be honest, especially now that the yearbook thing has been basically debunked. Basically once the oust the dipshit leadership who don't follow his agenda the rest will fall in line.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  16. #316
    give life, take death qan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    oly, wa
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by kthx
    Yeah but we hate like.. 90% of those people.
    Are you using the royal "we," or admitting you're a slave to fashion and identity politics, incapable of thinking for yourself?

    4/pol/ is antithetical to everything """we" stood for back in the day. 2004-2006 those boards were about having fun. It was about freedom. Apolitical, anarchic, absurdist. No bedtimes, no rules. From that, """""""we""""" helped form what is now worldwide culture.

    Now? It's a hugbox. Deviate from the norm and like every other section of society, you are shamed.

    But hey, it's always the job of the so-called normies (a modern coinage) to homogenize and conform everything to particular social standards, I guess. It's just a shame to see that kind of discourse disappear. Because people like yourself insist that there is a "we." And so one comes into existence. And what's there that's good and worthwhile and free vanishes into thin air, and in its place we are left with hard ideologies lacking any sense of mirth. Exactly what is needed out of you by those you claim to hate. Good slave!
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

  17. #317
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,036
    We don't give a fuck what you think Qan, you can't even circle shit correctly.
    Last edited by kthx; Today at 08:53 AM.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  18. #318
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,036
    Anyways, Qan you think that by saying we that I am actually homogenizing an entire voting base instead of just saying that in general most of us would agree on these issues based on the fact that I have been a part of said group since its existence when Trump announced his run. You are absolutely wrong here.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •