Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 566

Thread: Whats up faggots.

  1. #461
    Reality kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,232
    A group of fucking supposedly full grown men go out and print socialism cards that they actually keep in their wallets and then go to work like good capitalists and pay their bills. Fuck man its just embarrassing to imagine, do you have a socialism club with a secret knock and you go down there to complain about ameritoctracy while drinking o'douls. Do you think in most socialist countries you are allowed to do all the drugs you enjoy or do you think that they probably crack down on all those freedoms pretty hard considering you are still slaves to the people in power, but under a different name?
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  2. #462
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    13,024
    Quote Originally Posted by kthx View Post
    Lying about a lot in what sense? The fact that you were able to go to work today, come home, eat whatever you wanted to eat at a store full of food, get on the computer, whine about the system that gave you the ability to do all these things. What do you honestly have to complain about is what I am asking. What do you want to change so badly, you want what.. bernie sanders to be elected president and give free college to everyone even though you know as well as I do that a majority of people are too fucking stupid to actually get anything useful from it. It is just a fucking joke and you know it, you have so many good things in your life and you don't know what to do with all the free time you have so you find stupid shit to complain about and do to make yourself feel better, and when that doesn't work you smoke a joint or something. It isn't much of a life, and there is a reason you aren't fulfilled as a person.
    i don't even know where to begin here. for starters i am aware of things outside of my own asshole, i pay attention to my surroundings and other people.

    when i started working at fedex there was an ideological component: i wanted to work there as opposed to like, the postal service because i wanted to work for a company and not the government. i worked my ass off, got promoted, and for six years i dealt with employees who often didn't have it as good as you seem to indicate. and unfortunately their problems weren't all self-created. some people were lazy, yes, but more were just trapped in a shitty system.

    here in America, we spend more on healthcare per capita than any other country. what does that tell me? we -HAVE- the money to afford decent healthcare, but the money is being spent INEFFICIENTLY. working at a warehouse, i had to deal with our shitty healthcare system all the time. people don't get routine checkups because alot of people are living paycheck to paycheck. this literally affects fedex's bottom line, because we have people who put off going to the doctor after throwing out their arm or spraining their ankle and they work themselves to the bone and then wind up in the ER with a hernia or a torn ligament or something.

    this is what i don't understand: universal healthcare is one of the best economic decisions a country can make, but conservatives have this warped sense of economics where if a government does it, it's not good? and so despite the fact that it's economically feasible, and would improve the average worker's health, and make them better workers... we can't do it because MuH sOcIaLiSm!!!!!!!! which is weird because conservatives worship 1) socialized law enforcement (the police) and 2) socialized national defense (the military) so clearly there's some wiggle room for when "socialist" institutions are good. apparently it's worth it to pay tax money towards killing people, but god forbid we spend money to save lives.

    this is my own experience. on top of that my mother has been a social worker for 30 years, and my father has been a probation officer for 30 years. if you'd like, i could regale you with tales from their own experiences: dealing with people trapped in a shitty system, a vast majority of them through little to no fault of their own.

    i guess my problem is i pay too much attention to things around me. i should shut my eyes and ears, focus on myself, say "fuck other people", and live that kthx lifestyle.

    edit: also i dont like talking about it but i watched someone die at fedex due to heat exhaustion. and then sat in HR meetings where the main concern was minimizing liability and potential loss of revenue because of it. if being a capitalist means looking at people as numbers and costs, fuck capitalism.
    Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 01-12-2018 at 12:09 AM.
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420

    123

  3. #463
    Reality kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,232
    Well first off you are full of shit if you think socialized medicine will work here in America, and your understanding of what much of our health costs are from are wrong as well. So I will ask you a few simple questions and statements.

    1. How much population does the biggest country with full socialized medicine have.
    2. How many of the worlds drugs, drug patents, drug trials, come from America, that is factored into our cost and other countries get to use these drugs for the cost of the drug.
    3. How high is the tax rate for these countries, do they pay 60/70% of their income into the government in exchange for that "free healthcare"?

    Again, being a warehouse worker is a unfortunately shitty job man, I have done it before, I hated it, the pay was garbage and it was hard work. I chose to go out and get my CDL and become a driver, it took me three months to get the testing done, rent a truck and get tested at the DMV. Less than three months after that I had my first driving job going from 11.50 an hour to 17.50 an hour, I continued to bust my ass extremely hard and was promoted to driving manager. I decided to put my ass on the line fighting for my drivers to get cost of living raises and safety bonuses among other things. Don't fucking sit here and tell me that I don't care or that I didn't earn what I have in my life when you have no clue as to what kind of person I am. You are right I generally have very little sympathy for a grown ass man being afraid to further his own career, or better his own life by doing something else with it, or making something better of it. That however is not the fault of the government, it isn't the fault of Fedex itself, and it certainly isn't your own fucking fault either. Now I am comfortable after paying my wifes way through college (She was in the army so got the GI Bill but still didn't work while going to college) as she became a teacher. So now finally at the age of almost 33, we have our house, have our kids, have our vehicles, and have the jobs we earned. So yes I can sit here and say this shit because there was a time I lived paycheck to paycheck, and had to pawn shit to pay my apartment rent, but I decided to do something about it instead of wallowing in despair and giving up on life. Any fucking one of those men could have done the same.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  4. #464
    Reality kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,232
    If you felt that fucking bad you should have pushed to get them higher wages even if it cost your job, obviously your socialism only extends to caring about others when it doesn't affect you.

    Or better yet, told them how much the drivers at Fedex get paid and helped them get into company-paid driver helper positions to start learning the driving trade so they could make more money.
    Last edited by kthx; 01-12-2018 at 12:22 AM.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  5. #465
    Reality kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,232
    And those pooremployees of yours living paycheck to paycheck still had a better quality of life than a majority of the world thanks to being born here. Get the fuck over it already.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  6. #466
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    205
    Whether healthy, sick, rich or poor, I will always support free health care. You, on the other hand, would have a different view if you were poor and sick, well-off and really sick, well-off and not sick, etc. A different viewpoint for every scenario. What kind of values are those where you change them depending on the circumstance? One bad move at a previous job and you'd be on disability, smoking weed (more likely taking opioids cause marijuana is far too dangerous), and $300k in debt. Your wife leaves you because you lost your job (and you tied your manhood to your job) and she needs a man so. Are you saying in that circumstance (which is entirely possible from a single accident at any one of your previous jobs - even a random illness that could hit you or anyone) you're still going to be posting on here about the evils of socialized medical care? Or do you only concern yourself with the evils of socialism when you're healthy, have access to roads, the internet, etc.? Please take a fucking seat.

  7. #467
    Reality kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,232
    Roads are socialism, long term disability isn't a thing take a fucking seat? Jesus Jerome you want people like this to go to college on your dime. These kids are fucking retarded nowadays.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  8. #468
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    13,024
    Quote Originally Posted by kthx View Post
    Or better yet, told them how much the drivers at Fedex get paid and helped them get into company-paid driver helper positions to start learning the driving trade so they could make more money.
    lol fedex ground uses a contractor model which means they don't oversee things like pay and benefits, it's literally up to the contractors to determine how to pay the drivers, and alot of these contractors suck

    those hippies in california sued and won the right to actually be employees http://parcelindustry.com/article-43...ntractors.html

    there's alot of problems with management at fedex and i know it's not a local problem because upper management tends to be rotated in from other stations all over the country, and while this is the only experience i have working for an international corporation, i can't imagine it's the only one where there is a very real profit motive for management to do shady and sketchy shit all the time. it's almost like regardless of whether or not a group of people calls themselves a government or a shareholder's group, as long as they're allowed to consolidate power or capital with no limit or accountability, bad shit happens.

    power & capital are deeply intertwined and if you think we can muzzle or limit government power without muzzling or limiting the obscene amount of wealth being poured into the companies that stand to benefit from that expanded government power, you're just going to run in circles. if you think change is bad but you don't think our current system is ideal, that seems really sort of self-defeating and nihilist. our government was designed to change and evolve, and the assumption amongst the founding fathers was that while they designed the ideal government for their time and place, they acknowledged they were relatively young and naive and that, and now im basically paraphrasing jefferson here, future generations shouldn't have to be forced to wear a coat made for their great-great-grandfather.

    so idk man i see your entire ideological stance just really self-defeating, i understand what you want and i even agree with what you want but i think you're completely off the mark when it comes to the problems we face and how to deal with them. it's hard to take you seriously when you claim to want to "bring us back" to what the forefathers intended, when what the forefathers intended was for us to never go back.

    like a point of pride as an american is that we were the first badasses to really throw off the yolk of oppression or whatever and make it stick, the first people to really reject kings and monarchy for good. and you claim to take pride in how innovative and awesome we are, but then like, your balls shrivel up at the mention of a potentially daunting, if not revolutionary, task like "building a better healthcare system". i dunno man, i like to think we're capable of doing awesome shit. apparently this makes me an antifa terrorist
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420

    123

  9. #469
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    13,024
    like, if your sole argument for why we can't do healthcare reform is "europeans cant do it", it says alot about what you really think americans are capable of. like, the euros tried, and it didn't turn out perfect, therefore why should we even try cuz there's no way we could do better.
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420

    123

  10. #470
    Reality kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,232
    And your idea is to change our entire countries ideology for it lol? I like my healthcare
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  11. #471
    Registered User Jessup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,517


    Can we please stop giving this idiot Kthx and his pathetic thread the time of day? He is useless and wrong about everything. The comedy value died like 10 pages ago sigh......
    Last edited by Jessup; 01-12-2018 at 07:39 AM.

  12. #472
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    205
    This isn't related to the current topic but my current roommate is from one of the "shithole" countries (Syria).

    My roommates of the past year (3 in total) were all local. One of them was Korean but he lived the majority of his life here and his parents were millionaires or something. The millionaire comment was one of the first things he mentioned to me so you can imagine what sort of insufferable prick he was. Always had people over until 6am, never used headphones, cooked with some rancid ass shit, etc.

    The other two were white trash as hell. The first were a couple expecting a baby soon. Idiot me thought I'd help some people down on their luck and offer them a place to stay. Of course their whole lives were a monumental drama of the most epic proportions, fueled by a level of stupidity you couldn't even imagine. The girl was 16 and the guy was 25. They wouldn't pay the rent because, "Dude, we have a BABY coming." But they could buy new $250 vapes which is basically what they owed me. Both of them are white.

    The last and most recent roommate is a former crack addict and panhandler of 10 years. I didn't know that when he moved in and I didn't care when he said it. But really living with this guy is hell, even the people before, in ways that could only ever be understated here. The turning point was when he wanted to quit his job and needed to use my phone. When I told him he can't, and if he wanted to quit his job for the reasons he described he could at least walk across the street and make an ass of himself there. Well, not letting him use my phone set off his rage and he threatened me, not the first time either. The same day my locks were changed. Like I said nothing can give full perspective of how egotistic and stupid these people were but alas this guy was white as well.

    Now I have Syrian roommate. He is a great roommate I think. He is polite, a neat freak, kind of quirky. I think his family back home is wealthy or educated, as he mentioned his brudda is a GP in the states. He is studying civil engineering at a master's level.

    Actually he kind of reminds me of Borat. He is very new to western life. The room I rent out is actually really big for the price, and so he was impressed that the entire room was his lol. And he's just a goofy, normal guy who is nothing you'd expect him to be from description alone. Of course he is lucky to meet me, as well, since I wouldn't take advantage of someone like that as many others would.

    I guess my point is that if I tried to label people beforehand and used country of origin as a deciding factor, I would only have shitty roommates for the past year. Yet, the guy from a 'shithole country' exceeded every expectation and we get along great.

    I see wealth, overall prosperity (health, education, access to utilities) and upbringing as the key factors determining if someone is a 'good' person. So why is it such a 'good' guy like Trump wants to universally ban immigrants from certain countries, destroy public education (without rebuilding it), take your wealth and funnel it to the upper echelons of society, and teach your children that there are shithole countries instead of assholes for people. Not really understanding that train of logic but I'm sure everything Trump says is meticulously planned, the highly stable genius that he is.

    Tl;cr: if I used my past experiences as a barometer for which races I should hate, I end up hating myself lol. Go racism!

  13. #473
    All Aboard Voth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
    this is my own experience. on top of that my mother has been a social worker for 30 years, and my father has been a probation officer for 30 years. if you'd like, i could regale you with tales from their own experiences: dealing with people trapped in a shitty system, a vast majority of them through little to no fault of their own.
    sorry, but no one that has a probation officer is there "through little to no fault of their own." they broke the law and probably got a giant break on what their jail and/or prison sentence could be with reductions and a probation sentence. those idiots were given second chances to not fuck up; definitely not victims of an unfair and "shitty" system. follow basic rule of law and common sense, and i bet that the majority of us could stay off of probation supervision!
    Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face


    Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY


    TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

  14. #474
    All Aboard Voth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,355
    bottom line:

    instead of the mentality that people deserve this, or deserve that, for free (and by free, i mean taxpayer money), people should have a mentality that they will work HARD for what they need. people need to want to advance and make steps that make sense in this direction, even if it means sacrifice of time and money.

    of course, there are needy people out there who need help. and that is perfectly fine. but drawing a hard line that "everyone gets this" while only a portion of the population actually works to provide those services? that's asinine, and not America at all.
    Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face


    Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY


    TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

  15. #475
    Registered User Jessup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Voth View Post
    sorry, but no one that has a probation officer is there "through little to no fault of their own." they broke the law and probably got a giant break on what their jail and/or prison sentence could be with reductions and a probation sentence. those idiots were given second chances to not fuck up; definitely not victims of an unfair and "shitty" system. follow basic rule of law and common sense, and i bet that the majority of us could stay off of probation supervision!
    You are one naive kid. Having grown up close to the streets of Washington DC and Baltimore I've seen this stuff first hand many times. It has been going on nationwide for decades and involves 10's of thousands of cases.

    Not to mention the war on drugs is a bogus war on people. You right wingers who scream for liberty should ALL be against the war on drugs.



  16. #476
    Reality kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,232
    I am against the war on drugs and I'm not a huge sessions fan although he has thankfully been arresting pedophiles at a very high rate. Of someone works and does drugs without damaging anyone else but themselves itsnobodies business until it affects others negatively.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  17. #477
    Reality kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,232
    Also I am always right about everything. My threads are always the best because of who I am. You are some faggots boygirl who was terrible and stayed on paladen for years and had a mental breakdown because if your soy intake. You started out not know what sex you are even though its a scientific fact that men have a penis not women and now resort to trying to be edgy and talking to people who are leagues smarter than you about subjects that are beyond your grasp due to your limitations. This is the best thread on these forums since the last one I made.
    Last edited by kthx; 01-12-2018 at 01:15 PM.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  18. #478
    All Aboard Voth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    You are one naive kid. Having grown up close to the streets of Washington DC and Baltimore I've seen this stuff first hand many times. It has been going on nationwide for decades and involves 10's of thousands of cases.

    Not to mention the war on drugs is a bogus war on people. You right wingers who scream for liberty should ALL be against the war on drugs.


    i don't understand the "naive kid" dig, jessup. if you want to go down that road, i'll just call you a "confused mongoloid" from now on. i don't think name-calling is the way to go about this, but you're certainly at a disadvantage here.

    you say you grew up next to all this stuff yet stop before explaining anything. what exactly did you grow up next to? what do you propose is a solution to that mystery? is it feasible and fair to those who are footing the bill for those "solutions"?
    Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face


    Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY


    TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

  19. #479
    All Aboard Voth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,355
    let me expand a bit on that.

    at what point does me using "i need help" or "i have a problem" become complete reliance on the system?

    let me be very clear: i am 100% for people who actually REQUIRE help, receiving that help.

    however, we need better oversight to ensure that "i need help" isn't an excuse that echoes on for years or decades and costs taxpayers unthinkable amounts of money. at some point, people need to be expected to take responsibility for their own life, their own health, and their own prosperity.
    Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face


    Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY


    TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

  20. #480
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    13,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Voth View Post
    sorry, but no one that has a probation officer is there "through little to no fault of their own." they broke the law and probably got a giant break on what their jail and/or prison sentence could be with reductions and a probation sentence. those idiots were given second chances to not fuck up; definitely not victims of an unfair and "shitty" system. follow basic rule of law and common sense, and i bet that the majority of us could stay off of probation supervision!
    okay, so as of right now the government has zero (0) laws which unfairly punish people or lead to cycles of debt and prison? if that's the case wtf are you conservatives bitching about
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420

    123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •