Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 566

Thread: Whats up faggots.

  1. #481
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    13,024
    like there are more people trapped in the prison/debt cycle due to shitty laws, than there are people abusing welfare or whatever

    you'd rather ignore this massive group of people being fucked by shitty laws, and focus on a small, small group of people who take advantage of government assistance

    and you wonder where our government's money is going. http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201..._over_foo.html
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420

    123

  2. #482
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    13,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Voth View Post
    let me expand a bit on that.

    at what point does me using "i need help" or "i have a problem" become complete reliance on the system?

    let me be very clear: i am 100% for people who actually REQUIRE help, receiving that help.

    however, we need better oversight to ensure that "i need help" isn't an excuse that echoes on for years or decades and costs taxpayers unthinkable amounts of money. at some point, people need to be expected to take responsibility for their own life, their own health, and their own prosperity.
    https://www.webcitation.org/6ByInyoN...dhuff/Nasw.htm

    the funny thing here is corporations receive more government money than any welfare demographic

    & i agree, these corporations shouldn't have to rely on the government to succeed

    but your position is to ignore the huge amount of money going to corporations that don't need it

    and instead yell incessantly about taking money away from people who need it for basics like fucking food

    i hate calling people sheep but the only reason you believe what you believe is because you're not aware of how much money is being bled away from our government to the 1%, who then tells you it's people on welfare who are bleeding you dry

    edit: like seriously, look at our government, look at the laws being passed, do you think poor people control our government? that poor people have the power to pass laws to benefit themselves? that poor people have somehow seized control of our government, and these helpless rich people were unable to stop them? come on dude, think
    Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 01-12-2018 at 03:54 PM.
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420

    123

  3. #483
    Registered User Jessup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,517
    Yup he is a naive kid ..

  4. #484
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    13,024
    like ok so ive been paying taxes for about 12 years now

    in that time welfare programs have been incessantly cut, education spending has been cut, public programs have been cut

    and yet my taxes aren't going down

    because lobbyists hype up this idea of "welfare queens" to get people like you angry and vocal,

    they use your support to gut the programs,

    and while you're enjoying the post-coital glow of victory in having undone welfare,

    the money taken from welfare is then redistributed to corprations in the form of subsidies, tax breaks, grants, regulations and laws

    and my taxes never seem to actually go down,

    the rich get richer,

    the poor get poorer,

    and you remain convinced that somehow it's the poor's fault
    Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 01-12-2018 at 04:01 PM.
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420

    123

  5. #485
    Reality kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,232
    Haha, Jerome are you going to really sit here and whine about cycles of debt and prison when groups you support has college students already in debt go out into the streets to try to burn down college campuses and "punch nazis" because Ben Shapiro or Milo Yiamwahateverfuck is going to be doing a speech? There is a cycle of debt and prison for you, those dipshits go to jail, lose their college loan, are still in debt, have assault and/or arson charges on their record and can't get a job even at the starbucks they burned down. Your fucking shitty ideals and how you want to perpetuate them helps feed the system that you claim is broken and ruins lives.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  6. #486
    Reality kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
    like ok so ive been paying taxes for about 12 years now

    in that time welfare programs have been incessantly cut, education spending has been cut, public programs have been cut

    and yet my taxes aren't going down

    because lobbyists hype up this idea of "welfare queens" to get people like you angry and vocal,

    they use your support to gut the programs,

    and while you're enjoying the post-coital glow of victory in having undone welfare,

    the money taken from welfare is then redistributed to corprations in the form of subsidies, tax breaks, grants, regulations and laws

    and my taxes never seem to actually go down,

    the rich get richer,

    the poor get poorer,

    and you remain convinced that somehow it's the poor's fault
    Lol yo, your taxes are going to go down this year actually is the funny thing. But yes lets talk about these things. I don't give a fuck if the people in jail eat corndogs three times a day for a fucking year, they shouldn't have cable tv, or many of the other perks they have while in jail also. If they have food to survive, water to survive, and I will even toss in AC because that is fucking inhumane to not have it in the south then who really cares. They shouldn't have been criminals if they wanted to decide what they got to eat every day lol. I have zero fucks to give about that.

    Welfare/Unemployment recipients should have to take drug tests and should be better screened to make sure they are actually trying to go to work, and are eligible to work by being able to pass a random drug test.

    Companies sure do get a lot of money, like remember when Obama and the democrats passed the QE 1-3 and bailed out the collapsing housing market that they created by offering subprime mortgages to people who never should have had it? What do you think those trillions of dollars went to, were you personally helped or anyone who was poor personally helped from those bailouts that went to companies? You want to sit here and bitch about companies getting money but to be fair Trump is actually trying to get businesses to reopen shop here in the US which quite a few of them are, and also quite a few of them are expanding. By cutting down unemployment levels he is helping the people you want to be helped by offering them a life of maybe not luxury but one where they don't have to commit crimes and go to jail in order to provide for themselves and their families. The point is companies create wealth, create jobs, and if we have to give them some tax breaks to move back to the US or to employ a few hundred more people I have no problem with it.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  7. #487
    Reality kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,232
    And you forget that Wikileaks released a document proving that some of the banks that were bailed out under TARP actually had some of that money earmarked to the Hillary Clinton campaign, the same campaign that Bernie Sanders wanted you to vote for after they stole the election from him. You want to talk about stealing money from tax payers look no further than that, and if you want to sit here and tell me that Bernie Sanders would have made a good president then explain how he didn't even have the fucking balls to call out the person who stole the election from him and instead told you to vote for her.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  8. #488
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    13,024
    every state that has drug tested welfare recipients winds up losing money because, quite frankly, the number of welfare recipients on drugs is ridiculously low compared to the cost of testing every single person

    so it's good to know you actually don't care about money when it comes to making peoples' lives more difficult, and you in fact support an even more intrusive government

    also tax cuts are not the same things as lower taxes

    also you're like, really obsessed with college
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420

    123

  9. #489
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    13,024
    Quote Originally Posted by kthx View Post
    You want to talk about stealing money from tax payers look no further than that
    this is a dumb as hell sentiment. i do look further than that. it's why i know what i know.
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420

    123

  10. #490
    Reality kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,232
    http://time.com/4360758/inside-the-h...olice-prisons/

    Hey, you think the muh hotdog guy would want to change places with one of these guys?

    Edit: Will you be paying more or less in taxes at the end of the year after paying in or receiving your refund after the tax cuts? I know the answer here, because I know in general how much your position pays and the answer is yes, you will be getting back likely another 1000 dollars.
    Last edited by kthx; 01-12-2018 at 04:33 PM.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  11. #491
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    13,024
    Quote Originally Posted by kthx View Post
    http://time.com/4360758/inside-the-h...olice-prisons/

    Hey, you think the muh hotdog guy would want to change places with one of these guys?
    also you're obsessed with venezuela lmao, like it's the only other country on the planet

    but i'll take the bait because you're dumb as hell. louisiana is the prison capital of the world. have you heard of a place called angola?
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420

    123

  12. #492
    Reality kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,232
    No no just read the article it has so much useful information, people thrown into overcrowded jails where they are starved and tortured, for things like having political protests in the socialistic paradise over there. I mean, I know you hate capitalism and our democratic republic and all but at least you can talk shit about it, and if you couldn't you would at least know you would get two two solid corndogs a day without being tortured.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  13. #493
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    13,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
    so it's good to know you actually don't care about money when it comes to making peoples' lives more difficult, and you in fact support an even more intrusive government
    but this is the point i want to keep at the forefront of our discussions. by your own post you admit that you're 100% ok with the government spending more money and intruding on peoples' lives, so you've pretty much undone 90% of the arguments you've made against building a better healthcare system

    you're ok with more government spending and more intrusive government so long as it targets poor people, who apparently just have it too good.
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420

    123

  14. #494
    Reality kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,232
    I am completely for making it a pain in the ass to get money from the government every month, its motivation to get a job or a better job. I haven't done anything, you are grasping at straws and have been for a few pages, which is why you changed your point of attack and argument style from confrontational to Mr understands what you mean.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  15. #495
    Reality kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
    but this is the point i want to keep at the forefront of our discussions. by your own post you admit that you're 100% ok with the government spending more money and intruding on peoples' lives, so you've pretty much undone 90% of the arguments you've made against building a better healthcare system

    you're ok with more government spending and more intrusive government so long as it targets poor people, who apparently just have it too good.
    Yeah I really understand what your saying here, you make some really salient points and you are obviously very learned in this topic, its just that something something my feelings, something something poor criminals you know, something something debt and prison and it just hurts my heart.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  16. #496
    zeebu 'DUMPTRUCK' johnson Zeebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    treeless brasil
    Posts
    5,944
    dix n buttz


    1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

  17. #497
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    13,024
    Quote Originally Posted by kthx View Post
    I am completely for making it a pain in the ass to get money from the government every month, its motivation to get a job or a better job. I haven't done anything, you are grasping at straws and have been for a few pages, which is why you changed your point of attack and argument style from confrontational to Mr understands what you mean.
    congratulations on having a good life where you've obviously never had to help a friend or a cousin or someone apply for unemployment or food stamps. i have witnessed it, and it's not easy. and what's infuriating is that the two people i've witnessed go through it, were both employed. one of them had two jobs and the other had one job and a kid to raise. both people are no longer on food stamps, but having it when they did got them through critical parts of their lives, and i don't know if they would have been able to go through the process if it required more steps and paperwork or more time away from work to piss in cups.

    this sort of situation represents like 80 to 90 percent of people on food stamps - people going through temporary setbacks and use it for anywhere from 3 months to a year, and then no longer need it. i'm not going to potentially fuck 10 struggling people / parents out of assistance because one dude drags his feed and smokes weed. i'm not -that- concerned about the like, $40/month from my paychecks that go into paying for it.

    https://www.bls.gov/opub/btn/volume-...assistance.htm

    what i dont understand is how the evidence can be right in front of you and you just don't see it. these people aren't wasting your taxpayer money.
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420

    123

  18. #498
    Reality kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,232
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...n_7470060.html

    You think that up to 43% of people being on government assistance once starting it for four years or more is appropriate and that they have done their due diligence to find a better job or improve their lives?
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  19. #499
    Reality kthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,232
    And you think that 20% of our country should be getting government assistance? That is around 60 million people.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble


  20. #500
    is on druggs Jerome Scuggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    loUiSiAna
    Posts
    13,024
    Quote Originally Posted by kthx View Post
    And you think that 20% of our country should be getting government assistance? That is around 60 million people.
    ok holy shit so think about this statement, think about it alot because this is one of the things that led me to where i am today

    i do not think that 20% of our country should be on assistance. but if you advocate for a market system where there are winners and losers, and the losers just have to "deal with it" or "work harder", but we have a constitution that says we're not really morally into the idea of just letting these people starve to death in front of us, then we're going to need assistance programs.

    if we had an economy that wasn't structured at benefiting a few people at the expense of the many, then we wouldn't need such a massive welfare state apparatus.

    work with me here, you can't have capitalism AND our constitution AND no assistance for a massive (and growing) segment of the population who are struggling.

    pick 2, discard 1.
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"


    Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o


    420 420 420

    123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •