TSL - The Movie. Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSL - The Movie. Part II

A mysterious sexy beast made this: http://www.captiongenerator.com/723342/Orgon-wup-wup

1st part by yours truly: http://www.captiongenerator.com/723052/TSL-menace

LOL u dis gud

"jessup has given YOU a warning"
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Common Core education has people making memes like this.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I love this kinds of videos but you gotta do it better. He sends a few people out of the room and that's not reflected in the text. Also sometimes they say 1 German word and the translation is a sentence which kinda kills the humour heh.
        1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
          I love this kinds of videos but you gotta do it better. He sends a few people out of the room and that's not reflected in the text. Also sometimes they say 1 German word and the translation is a sentence which kinda kills the humour heh.
          this cannes film festival?
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

This was the best when it was about Ease's League match
            Fi> where are my freedom letters going?
            Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

warbit> FreeSpirit is truly my spirit animal.

Amnesti> tiger told me u called him lyme disease retard

Comment

Working...
            X