I'm back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back

I will be returning to help set up and run TWDT.

Beasty and Heaven have stepped up big time, made some significant changes, and agreed to let me run TSL and TWDT unimpeded as I have in the past.

We will run a 6 team TWDT league with the draft occurring on Sunday, October 21st, at 3:00pm, with the lotto at 2:00pm.

Thanks to all the players who showed their support this past week, it was much appreciated.
    Last edited by ogron; 10-21-2017, 07:18 PM.
    Cape> draft easier to win when you cap

*6 months later*

Cape triple frowns and misses playoffs in every league

Jesus Christ man, half this zone has fucking autism
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

And not the good kind from /pol
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I can play draft. Will not play basing (too late) should be able to show for wb and javs
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

remoov me pls. pm when jess league runnin

Comment

Let’s do this
            FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Heaven and Zidane are doing a signup drive right now, I'm also contacting players.

Cripple and Commodo, need you guys on the wire with your rolodexes, need 25 more players for 120 so we can run 6 teams comfortably.

LET'S DO THIS!

*6 months later*

Comment

back from where?
                Menomena: I thought you were joking when you said your name was Chris. lol
                Gripe: lol you too
                Menomena: ! I told you my name first

Slum> turb watches too much anime he going DBZ on you right now b

Comment

Welcome back boss, happy to see you get the much needed help from Beasty and Heaven to be able to run your leagues. That is fantastic news. Not sure if my signup was removed but I am back in 100% and also if you need someone to captain I am here to fill in. Think you have it all covered but just wanted you to know you can count on me if something happens. Also, if there is anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask. Right on man, well I will talk to you later. Bye.

-IxaDor

Comment

I'm obviously still good to play, and needs must a backup captain, but explore other options first as id rather just be a player this time round.
                    British> my 18th tomoz $$
                    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Originally posted by nuketheyanks View Post
                      back from where?
                      ogron is cersei he did his naked walk of shame with ppl throwing tomatoes and shit at him then returned with a shorter hair cut
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

That walk of shame was pretty hot. Hopefully claus does the same.
                        help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                        help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Well, you know, Cersei had a body double, so hopefully we can get someone for Ogron too.
                          JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
                          JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
                          mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
                          mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

Originally posted by Trasher View Post
                            Well, you know, Cersei had a body double, so hopefully we can get someone for Ogron too.
                            LOL, agreed.

Been hitting those Wendy's Baconators too hard. Cripple can wear lifts and do the walk of shame for me, he's ripped.

*6 months later*

Comment

Testing 1 - 2 - 3 microphone check.. 1 - 2 - 3
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                              X