Can we all agree that matchmaking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we all agree that matchmaking...

Sucks? Why not just have captains pick teams evenly and allow them to sort it out?

80% of matchmade games are low quality and a waste of time. I appreciate the effort but, for example, if Trasher and I are made captains, I guarantee if we chatted in private and talked about who we were drafting we could come up with significantly more even teams for basing.

Please consider removing matchmaking for basing and just allowing captains to pick teams.
    Last edited by Pressure; 10-15-2017, 08:10 PM.

.?go base
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

ya caps sound good as things stand

wud like to know why the individual ratings are secret and how often they are manually changed. league staff pls comment
      Last edited by skyforger; 10-15-2017, 08:04 PM.

Comment

TSL is not a substitute for TWL or TWDT, it is supposed to be all inclusive. Your looking at TSL much too competitively Thix, you need to realize they are just a notch above or if not the same as WBDUEL/JAVDUEL/BASE. Calm down and enjoy the games for what they are. We all have bad games and we have good games, it is a nice mix. See ya.

-IxaDor

Comment

Use matchmaking to decide which players on the playing list will be able to play (to make it even for new players), but let captains pick teams based on the 16 players chosen by the bot.

Ixador, I appreciate your input and it's fantastic that despite being such a new player you are as passionate about TW as you are, but you aren't in a position to be telling someone who's played for roughly 20 years how to think about the game.
          Last edited by Pressure; 10-15-2017, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
            Use matchmaking to decide which players on the playing list will be able to play (to make it even for new players), but let captains pick teams based on the 16 players chosen by the bot.

Ixador, I appreciate your input and it's fantastic that despite being such a new player you are as passionate about TW as you are, but you aren't in a position to be telling someone who's played for roughly 20 years how to think about the game.
            i know this was tried for at least a few games in the first season.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
            X