Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey cheese how's distension zone going? Lots of population?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey cheese how's distension zone going? Lots of population?

Wasn't going to waste my 10000 post on that waste of life that is Jessup. Been fun Faggots hope y'all enjoy life.

Steam account is elwarko if any of y'all want to hit me up or if your stopping near Houston.

As the Canadiens say peace oot
    Last edited by kthx; 10-17-2017, 09:52 PM.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Wow your post number 10000 really sucked. Hope it was worth all the work.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Cya kthx. You will be missed~ have a good one
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Weldone for getting 10k posts, I'm sure it'll look good on ur CV. 10k posts on runescape forums now?
        1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Only write to post about distention as I remember you being all over those threads. Had some great years with you in game buddy. Cya later buddy, you will be missed
          Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
            Wasn't going to waste my 10000 post on that waste of life that is Jessup.
            too late
            3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
            3:45th President> do it
            kyler> who is 45th President
            nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

So there passes Kthx, son of Izor, the last Steward of Gondor.

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                So there passes Kthx, son of Izor, the last Steward of Gondor.

The last Steward of Gondor was Denethor II, son of Ecthelion II.
                3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

autistic fixation until his last breath
                  about time that cancerous child focused his spam and extra chromosomes elsewhere

its good to see the cancer bringing tw down making an exit, but the poison lasted for far too long and its a bit late now
                  Last edited by roxxkatt; 10-29-2017, 10:44 PM.
                  The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                  SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                    autistic fixation until his last breath
                    about time that cancerous child focused his spam and extra chromosomes elsewhere

its good to see the cancer bringing tw down making an exit, but the poison lasted for far too long and its a bit late now
                    hey dude, how's distension zone going buddy?
                    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

He always ignores the question and doesn't talk about how distension zone is going, it is quite frankly pretty rude.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                        He always ignores the question and doesn't talk about how distension zone is going, it is quite frankly pretty rude.
                        Maybe he doesn't want to talk about it in public. Let's try the power of PM.
                        nah> donald j trump

Comment

Working...
                        X