Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys need stop using the "ixador dont have the experience cap" thing, he had the #2 pick and choose ricko (no offense ricko), but other caps cant be blamed for that.

The funniest part is that he only picked ricko first, because zidane and turban told him they werent going to be active (he said that to me), thats not a good way to help him at all.

note - I always see the same shit happening over and over again, why dont u make the rules the same for everyfucking season and stop this drama. Its not because im on ogron teams, but he has a very valid point here that he shud be the first f.a pick.
    TWLD 2016 Champion
    TWDTD champion x 3
    Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Lmao don't use logic with ogron apparently he needs to make cartoons about FA draft for it to be the same way it was the previous 3-4 seasons.

what a joke of a player, of course he's going to wait until after the main draft to decide whatever benefits him the most. Also iron me telling ixador im not active had no impact as he couldnt have taken me regardless. there were no rules about FA so it should follow what was done in the most recent seasons but this guy will try to get any advantage he can. just like how he got 25 basers on a 25 man roster last year because playoffs became based on league only

Comment

I am unable to show to the first time slot pretty much every week, which is kind of irrelevant anyway as it is my weakest league, and there is a good possibility of me not showing some weeks as I am currently working on a degree and also looking for a new apartment with very little motivation to make extra time for this game. I provided this information every captain of the draft—and in case you were not aware—I have never refused to play for another captain or team.

As far as the free agency draft goes, my opinion is Ixador should get the first pick to make the competition more balanced given that his team is currently at a huge disadvantage, and he is without a doubt the weakest captain in terms of skill and experience. However, I do feel that Ogron should get the second pick.

EDIT: In the end it is not my call, but that's just my two cents.
        Last edited by Turban; 10-25-2017, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post
          You guys need stop using the "ixador dont have the experience cap" thing, he had the #2 pick and choose ricko (no offense ricko), but other caps cant be blamed for that.

The funniest part is that he only picked ricko first, because zidane and turban told him they werent going to be active (he said that to me), thats not a good way to help him at all.

note - I always see the same shit happening over and over again, why dont u make the rules the same for everyfucking season and stop this drama. Its not because im on ogron teams, but he has a very valid point here that he shud be the first f.a pick.
          Not sure why you've apparently turned this into a bash ricko thing? My draft position has 0 relevance to the issue at hand, so don't go sour grapes on me because I happened to get drafted 2nd which is a surprise to me given I've been relatively inactive for a couple of years.
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Yes because making clear rules about the free agency draft has an impact on the main draft order? Very strong logic based on something that is decided with a randomizer.

Also keep lying and putting words in my mouth you abusing nerd. I literally have not talked about FA since it ended last year

Comment

Will agree to
              Ixa
              Ogron
              Major
              Tiny
              Trasher
              Dw
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Last year or was based on tier. Look at the teams. It doesn't take a rocket scientists to figure out who has the worst team
                Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Also it's hard to decide an FA order depending on the captain's when you get your last Captain 30 minutes before the draft
                  1:waven> u challenge
                  1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                  Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                    Yea I would turn my attention to me insulting you too if I was caught lying/abusing. Good strat ...

Also FYI jessup ogron had you rated a 0 in base last year so that you would get benched every single game if there were more than the minimum needed. Just another example of abuse, he would rate people he doesn't like as low as possible regardless of skill to have them bench more often than not.
                    Thank you for bringing this to light zidane. I knew he had done this and was purposely skewing my ratings last TSL to make me sit though I could not prove it as he conveniently and purposely withheld and hid all the TSL player ratings from the community. Hiding TSL rating as I have argued many times serves zero purpose other than to allow for corruption and abuse to take place. Luckily qan fixed this issue this season. I still argue that if ratings are to be used in TSL they should be mandatorily made to be transparent and made public.

This is why I fought so hard to clear my name after being wrongly accused of bot abuse and publicly warned of a perm ban by ogron last season after he seized a TWBT game I was hosting just to make me sit. I knew he was just angry I had just beaten him in a TSLJ 1 vs 1 ending the very game beforehand and wanted to get me back with abuse. He publicly lied saying he started the bots and was hosting when he didn't and my posted logs proved it which kept me from trouble but he still got away with making me sit in a game I finally had a chance to play in. It was clear abuse and ogron will forever to me be someone who has proven himself too many times not to be trusted. He had a chance to clear this matter up and never did. He will not address this proof of abuse and admit his wrongdoings which is more evidence to me he has no remorse or desire to respect any position of power he is given.

Also...I do believe your point about trickery being done with TWDT ratings towards his enemies... +2 ratings that makes people 67 , 77 and 87 is some bullsh//
                    Last edited by Jessup; 10-25-2017, 08:24 AM.
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Oh ya.. and.. Ixador should get 1st FA pick.. most def
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

In tsl the lowest rating was supposed to be 40 but when Claus wanted to abuse he'd put people he dislikes at 0, so someone like hellrazor is 40 and you're 0 the person would get benched every single game.

Yeah the ratings are a sham as well everyone he hates got rated 67 77 87 so it shafts them into having to play as a higher star. Claus always been a selfish guy who runs these leagues like a dictator. Next step on his abuse is refusing to let skyforger in FA cause he trolls him in forums

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                          Next step on his abuse is refusing to let skyforger in FA cause he trolls him in forums
                          zid be careful sayin stuff how it is or u gonna hurt the lil dictators feelings. then he gonna 'ban' u too from his zone xd

Comment

is anyone really surprised that ogron is acting like a self-serving twat? it's been several years of his bi-polar ragequit threads and crybaby tactics.

fwiw: he definitely does alter ratings to screw people over. ogron hates me with a nerd passion. i'm apparently a 70/70/75 this season. i was a 6/6/7 last season and i barely got playing time, and it wasn't consistent. just ask commodo how often i would have been in any dtj/dtd game with a rating of 7. now apparently i have to compete for playing time in jav with jones, tripin, and omega red.

i messaged ogron a few times about this and of course, no response. geek. i even asked heaven to ask him to re-evaluate. nothing got done. ah well.
                            Last edited by Voth; 10-25-2017, 09:37 AM.
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

lol voth i feel ya. he literally made me from 6* that had to fight tooth and nail for starting spot to 8.5*. and the 7.7 crap in other - meaning it falls in 8 star slot ofc . now i kno i own the nerd badly but cmon cunt face go 1* a season atleast.

not too fussed about his lame ass abuse ban cos of dis. the rating game means ppl dictator dislikes wouldnt rly get to play if theres any other ppl showing.

Comment

#DramaWars

Lol. I don't keep up with TWDT rules from the last decade so I'm not sure on the consistency or validity of any of the "facts" thrown out, but if the goal is to create a healthy and competitive league in the present then special consideration must be given to Ixador. Not only was he made captain 30 minutes before draft, but he has no experience whatsoever in this game's competitive side which was clearly demonstrated with his first pick being Ricko and then Zizzo. He has stepped up when no one else was willing and should not be penalized for his lack of experience and lack of player skill iq. Major Crisis is also another weaker captain in terms of skill points compared to the other 4.

Option 1:
                                Make this the FA order (according to captain ratings):
                                1. Ixador
                                2. Major Crisis
                                3. Ogron
                                4. Tiny
                                5. Trasher
                                6. Dreamwin

Option 2 would be to keep Ixador #1 and just reverse the draft order for free agency order. (would be the best option imo)

Option 3 would be to keep Ixador #1 and randomize the FA order if there is no compromise.

On a side note, its pretty fucked up that Ogron has been rigging the TSL ratings for players based on personal bias. I didn't want to believe it but it does explain why Jessup has been fighting this so adamantly. This needs to be looked into its disgusting.
                                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                                X