This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    so basically skyforger was asked to apologize for something he didn't do and ONLY then he would be allowed in FA...and when he refused to do so he was removed is what im getting from this

cool stuff
    had absolutely nothing to do with any apology. that was a previous convo from hours before, and completely unrelated to reinstatement that happened.

beasty asked him to stop trolling and he agreed and i posted his reinstatement. he didn't have to do anything.

then i posted the reinstatement thread and he quit.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

• quoted for lies

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
      had absolutely nothing to do with any apology. that was a previous convo from hours before, and completely unrelated to reinstatement that happened.

beasty asked him to stop trolling and he agreed and i posted his reinstatement. he didn't have to do anything.

then i posted the reinstatement thread and he quit.

Comment

• Final Response

Last time I read or respond to this thread.

I reinstated Skyforger, and made a thread about it. I added him to the Free Agency Draft List.

There was no apology involved in Beasty's second attempt to get him back in. He didn't have to say or do anything.

That was it. Beasty thanked us for our service, and I left the arena. He was in, going to get drafted Sunday, play on a team, and we could all move on.

5 or 10 minutes later, I get a message from Beasty, who has gone out of his way to help Skyforger, saying he's basically at the end of his rope with this guy, who is now raging at him and quits TWDT again.

I was instructed to delete the reinstatement post, remove him from FA, and ban him.

Beasty is done with this, Heaven is done with this, I'm done with this.

I'm not wasting one more second of my fucking life on this guy. All he wants to do is suck everyone into his vortex of drama/trolling/bullshit.

I'm not reading any more responses in this thread, and I'm not replying.

I'll see you all on Sunday to shoot up some spaceships.
        Last edited by ogron; 11-03-2017, 12:29 AM.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

• Again.. YOU were the one that caused the issue ogron. He signed up on free agency after removing himself from original list for regular draft. Because of personal bias towards skyforger you decided to play games with him and did not add his name to the list. If you had just done your job properly none of this would have happened in the first place and more unneeded drama could have been avoided. You acting like you are an innocent snowflake in this matter shows how pathological you are. You were the one who had to push it and created all this drama by not adding sky to FA draft. This issue was a non issue .. but YOU made into one. Also, joining this sick behaviour we had Heaven playing games with this matter listing skyforger as rated at 101/101/101 officially while the issue was spinning out of control into a firestorm. What good could that have possibly achieved?!!? To me that was about as troll a move as possible to do by Heaven and totally unacceptable. He should be ashamed of himself acting like that and inflaming the issue. He ..unlike me IS a TWDT LEAGUE OP yet has the audacity to warn me about trolling forums with threats towards me. I have nothing to do with running leagues and only post my opinions here which is my right as a player and a lower staff member. I've posted vehemently yes but to defend myself over issues I saw as unjust...big deal.. if you guys can't handle differing opinions being posted by players and fellow staff members you aren't cut out for the job. Anyone who follows forums will know the reasons why I posted what I did .. agree with me or not. I don't like the way this was handled by league ops and upper staff and it is quite troubling and a sad day for trench wars if you ask me.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I have to, much to my surprise, agree at least partially with Jessup. this drama could have been easily avoided, but instead was made into a much bigger deal than it should have been in any imaginable scenario. it is also wrong to demand for an apology from only him before he would be added as neither of the involved parties were innocent.

the chat logs, while they only cover a small part of the story, seem to contradict what Ogron is stating in regards to "not demanding an apology" and makes me wonder what really happened on that day.

both players were at fault. it never should have been a one-way exchange and demand.

I wish I could have been there to maybe help sort this out, but its no longer my duty.
            Last edited by Turban; 11-03-2017, 04:03 AM.

Comment

• adding skyforger as 101/101/101 was clearly a temporary joke on the forums given the drama going on, and he would obviously be given real ratings before the FA draft, if you can't see that then stfu.

This drama is beyond pathetic, put your needle dicks away and man the fuck up and just get on with the game. Sure things have been handled badly, but we should have no need to bend to cater to skyforger's demands so he has 1 up on us as a zone (which this has clearly become in his eyes as opposed to actually being unfairly excluded from TWDT in the initial instance) - who legit cares if this guy plays or not, outside of dele, cres and jessup.
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Turban View Post
                the chat logs, while they only cover a small part of the story, seem to contradict what Ogron is stating
                If anyone thinks logs are doctored, have screenshots of all to prove this is how it went down. Have to blur out private chats to not implicate good meaning friends but it can be done. But right now there's little point to waste any more time tho.

1. Negotiate deal with Beasty to be added
                2. Sky fulfills 100% as agree
                3. Ogron does not like it, so...
                4. Beasty does not fulfil her side
                5. Sky blackmail Beasty, if he does not come through on deal
                6. Ogron makes thread again lying and dissing me out instead of peace
                7. Sky tell Beasty - remove bullshit part or am forced to post my version
                8. Thread removed
                9. Heaven post about this here forcing me to release logs
                10. ...

Looks like this is it. Enjoy twdt everyone, even you ogron worshipers.
                Last edited by skyforger; 11-03-2017, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                  If anyone thinks logs are doctored, have screenshots of all to prove this is how it went down. Have to blur out private chats to not implicate good meaning friends but it can be done. But right now there's little point to waste any more time tho.

1. Negotiate deal with Beasty to be added
                  2. Sky fulfills 100% as agree
                  3. Ogron does not like it, so...
                  4. Beasty does not fulfil her side
                  5. Sky blackmail Beasty, if he does not come through on deal
                  6. Ogron makes thread again lying and dissing me out instead of peace
                  7. Sky tell Beasty - remove bullshit part or am forced to post my version
                  8. Thread removed
                  9. Heaven post about this here forcing me to release logs
                  10. ...

Looks like this is it. Enjoy twdt everyone, even you ogron worshipers.
                  don't let this distract you from the fact this psycho is talking about himself in third person
                  1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                  1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                  1:Tiny> LOL
                  1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

• Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                    even you ogron worshipers.
                    Not sure anyone is an ogron worshiper, we're just fed up of your shit.
                    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

• lol relax u fks this can all be resolved in game within 5-10 mins allow me 2nite
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• this is all rather unnecessarily annoying

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• I was browsing the dt rules to find out if this was actually allowed and I found this hidden rule in Eases butt crack

Nerd Act 11 subsection 33, paragraph 2

If a player originally says they do not want to participate in a league they are not allowed to change their mind, even if done before the free agency period ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by zidane View Post
                            I found this hidden rule in Eases butt crack
                            Was you up in there having a little sniffy sniff lol
                            FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
                            Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
                            FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
                            Burzum> meaning what
                            Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
                            RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

• Dfkm

Comment

• I found a special clause for the rule above, it was hidden deep

If said player is friends with Ogron or has squaded with Ease they will be allowed to rejoin in free agency, no questions asked or public apology needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X