Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We on page 10 of FA signup sheet? That mean we have 200ish FAs?

STFU
    Last edited by Tiny; 10-30-2017, 04:43 PM.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiny View Post
      We on page 10 of FA signup sheet? That mean we have 200ish FAs?

STFU
      lol tiny doesn't want to miss Ease> sign me up for FA
      3:BOMBED> got donuts
      3:BOMBED> how jealous
      3:Heaven> how american
      3:BOMBED> ??????????
      3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
      3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

• Tiny needs more people in FA so he can do at least 3 more 4 man trades

Comment

• PUT UP FREE AGENT PLAYER RATINGS PLEASE!!!

Less than 1 week to go before FA draft.....................plans need to be made by caps.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            Drama aside.. I request the FA picks have their ratings placed next to their names ASAP please..

Caps deserve to be able to see their ratings listed immediately!!!
            Can you please stop demanding shit all the time? FA is 1 week away, there will still be people signing up, and captains will have the ratings in due time. Fucking relax.

This is what Ricko means, regardless of Claus's actions(and he has had plenty bad decisions in the past) and Sky getting cut from the league(which i totally disagree with, based on low population only), the zone and the forums are kinda done with you and Sky's toxicity towards everything TSL/TWDT. We get it, claus is a corrupt dictator in your eyes, but can you please stop flooding the forums with troll, knee jerk reactions and ridiculous claims/demands.

Its pathetic how grown ups cant deal with such trivial stuff, regardless of who is right or wrong.

P.S: i know you are gonna answer in a stupid way completely missing the point.
            Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
            1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

• Originally posted by Heaven View Post
              sometime this sunday. we are currently working on having the FA ratings up by tomorrow hopefully.

sometime this sunday. we are currently working on having the FA ratings up by tomorrow hopefully.
              3:BOMBED> got donuts
              3:BOMBED> how jealous
              3:Heaven> how american
              3:BOMBED> ??????????
              3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
              3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

• Thank you heaven for responding in a professional manner.. kess ur a dweeb dude.. was an impartial request for ratings and u act like a maniac. Get a grip.
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  was an impartial request for ratings and u act like a maniac. Get a grip.
                  The irony is too much
                  Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                  1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

• Good read Henry. You did a great job last season and think you'll be a great candidate to take over. Your head of staff. You can make that decision. We had little complaints last season. TWDT ran smoothly with no hiccups. I wish I could say the same about this season's TWDT. It's only week 1 and TWDT is already a mess. The league op is doing as he wants and the community is turning against him. It's only a matter of time before he emos and deletes all threads and ruins stat ratings.
                    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

• somewhere there's a village missing its idiot.

.. anyway, to be as clear as possible: grow the fuck up. this statement goes to all the involved parties and is not targeted at a single individual. it is disturbing to think that these people, who to my knowledge are already well into their adult life, still act like a bunch of spoiled children. this might be the internet, but damn it's a sad sight to behold.

the bottom line is that this is only a game. do not take it that seriously. try to enjoy the game, destroy some spaceships, and make new friends. try to avoid those who you don't like, and use the ignore feature accordingly. it is not hard.

If it is needed then I am willing to help with the running of leagues (to a certain degree) to help the zone out, but honestly all of you guys should get your shit together. I am worried about the well-being of some of you at this point.
                      Last edited by Turban; 10-30-2017, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
                        Stop doing the stupid boy, you don't declared it on this post, you declared it when you were supposed to lead this league. I did not even know you were the host, I remind you that I'm a fucking newb, but then why did not you explain right after when people asked you?
                        ​i just wanna know how skullspace has 2 forum accounts
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• lol, you make fun of Skullspace and me, but no one of us have faked our death for a bit of attention dude. Better be Skullspace then you.

Comment

• I'd also like to support Henry in taking over. He does a great job, is fair and professional and has a record to prove it. The countless hours he has done supporting leagues and getting zero credit, much of which is unknown to people not in staff has been exemplary. I know he will be impartial with players and not let personal bias get in his way. We need a changing of the guard. I have praised ogron many times in the past for the good work has has done but think he has let his emotions get the better of him the last 3 seasons of leagues he has supervised. This list of evidence and also allegations upon ogron has gotten too long recently and is quite troubling to see. Well written and well said Henry!!
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

lol, you make fun of Skullspace and me, but no one of us have faked our death for a bit of attention dude. Better be Skullspace then you.
                              ?????? relax u mental midget...skullspace is my cousin lol
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

lol, you make fun of Skullspace and me, but no one of us have faked our death for a bit of attention dude. Better be Skullspace then you.
                                ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ahahahahahahahaha
                                TWLD 2016 Champion
                                TWDTD champion x 3
                                Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Working...
                                X