Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ogron sent me a message apologizing so im going to try to be more civil, him and heaven are trying their best
    Last edited by zidane; 11-02-2017, 08:18 PM. Reason: i dont like kaepernick at all tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Heaven View Post
      lol you need to relax, making more and more posts and capitalizing your WTF is not going to change anything.
      Was that dum dum response really needed heaven? In case you didn't know you capitalize the first letter of word of a sentence.. and WTF seemed more appropriate after this ridiculousness I'm seeing by "people in charge". You change then change then change.. You change dude!!............
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by zidane View Post
        Where'd skyforger go and the nice thread

Sigh.

Was starting to look forward this TWDT.

Apparently to play, someone demands an forum apology to them. They even fine if I don't really apologize but they still get to pretend post on forums something like if I had repented.

After much deliberation, have decided: Ogron may post that I apologize (not really and those vids fucking nail it).

Now that that is out of the way. Add Cres and Dele and me the fk back.
        Last edited by skyforger; 11-02-2017, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Delectable View Post
          Please remove me from the TWDT Free Agency list. I was looking forward to playing and having a good season but it looks like whom ever is in charge wont allow that materialize. I'm honestly to embarrassed to be a part of this after the treatment of skyforger. I simply don't understand any of it considering the ages of everyone now. The solution is very simple; Add him to the list and move on. In any event, please make sure my name is removed. Thanks.
          That saves a 5-10 😂😂
          Geio> Down to chill and play that
          Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            Get a grip u nerds
            Says the person who plays this game the most and spends his day spamming the forum with garbage
            Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
            1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

• Heaven battles with Tiny to sniff Ogrons farts, whilst Ogron sniffs ease's farts
              Last edited by Vys; 11-02-2017, 09:35 PM.
              Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

• There seems to be a lot of misinformation going around.

Beasty asked Ogron if there was any way to let Skyforger in as a personal favor to him. Ogron said if he apologized for all the trolling. He refused.

Beasty then asked if he simply agreed to stop trolling and spamming forums. Ogron said fine. He agreed, and Ogron posted a thread in TWDT reinstating Skyforger. I removed skyforger from FA prior to todays events, in which Ogron added skyforger back to FA with a rating showing that he was ready to let skyforger back in and continue with the league.

He didn't like that and quit again, and apparently threatened Beasty with logs over some copy & paste non-apology about some miscommunication from earlier and said "ban me".

He demanded to be removed multiple times before the initial draft, and Ogron sent me to give him a chance to stay in TWDT:

Heaven> are you playing TWDT - yes or no
                Heaven> or are you protesting
                skyforger> nah ty
                :skyforgerk so no right? once i remove u theres no coming back
                (skyforger)>yup boss
                2:Heaven> skyforger will NOT be participating in TWDT.

So basically, Beasty asked Ogron to let him in, and when he refused to apologize, Ogron compromised again and said just simply stop trolling and he agreed so Ogron posted a reinstatement thread, and he quit again, which led to this exchange:

Last edited by Heaven; 11-02-2017, 09:56 PM.
                3:BOMBED> got donuts
                3:BOMBED> how jealous
                3:Heaven> how american
                3:BOMBED> ??????????
                3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

• Some of this:

Deal: https://pastebin.com/8yXLicF3

Deleted thread: https://i.imgur.com/HOcRbRF.png

Have all in screenshots but whats the point.

Comment

• Holy smokes

Comment

• last time I had this much fun on forums, we were playing mafia
                      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10
                      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• any1 know who beasty is
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                          There seems to be a lot of misinformation going around.

Beasty asked Ogron if there was any way to let Skyforger in as a personal favor to him. Ogron said if he apologized for all the trolling. He refused.

Beasty then asked if he simply agreed to stop trolling and spamming forums. Ogron said fine. He agreed, and Ogron posted a thread in TWDT reinstating Skyforger. I removed skyforger from FA prior to todays events, in which Ogron added skyforger back to FA with a rating showing that he was ready to let skyforger back in and continue with the league.

He didn't like that and quit again, and apparently threatened Beasty with logs over some copy & paste non-apology about some miscommunication from earlier and said "ban me".

He demanded to be removed multiple times before the initial draft, and Ogron sent me to give him a chance to stay in TWDT:

Heaven> are you playing TWDT - yes or no
                          Heaven> or are you protesting
                          skyforger> nah ty
                          :skyforgerk so no right? once i remove u theres no coming back
                          (skyforger)>yup boss
                          2:Heaven> skyforger will NOT be participating in TWDT.

So basically, Beasty asked Ogron to let him in, and when he refused to apologize, Ogron compromised again and said just simply stop trolling and he agreed so Ogron posted a reinstatement thread, and he quit again, which led to this exchange:

I think this pretty much sums it up, and people are figuring out Skyforger is just a troll who wants attention.

Things he could have done to played TWDT:

1- Not protest quit

2- Backed out of quitting when I sent Heaven to ask him not to quit and that I wouldn't re-add him

3- Not quit a second time after I reinstated him earlier today

We got 30 signups, plenty of good teams, and we're all ready to move on without him and have a fun and competitive season.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

• so basically skyforger was asked to apologize for something he didn't do and ONLY then he would be allowed in FA...and when he refused to do so he was removed is what im getting from this

cool stuff
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• No he isn't a troll..at least no more than you are or many people here are. He just got sick of the bs and doesn't really care about twdt in the long run because so much of ur personal drama interfered in this matter ogron. You were the one who overreacted and singled him out and as a result caused much unneeded drama. You are supposed to treat players fairly. Others and even yourself acted exactly the same. You just managed to convince people in power to allow ur abuse to be legitimized. A case could be made on numerous people to have the exact same fate including yourself but instead you focused on him to deflect what YOU started when you made your drama post about quitting TWDT..
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• part 2

Comment

Working...
                                X