• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Agency Signup Sheet

FA Players are immediately startable Week 2, there is no waiting period

Name (TWDT-D/TWDT-J/TWDT-B)

FA draft
    Last edited by ogron; 11-26-2017, 03:19 AM.
    top 100 basers list

Sign me up for FA draft, will be a 50/50 show rate.

Comment

In.

-Doughnut
      Doughnut - Assistant Ban Operator

Comment

if a cap promises me starter spot as 6 star jav most weekends then ill sign up 4 dis
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Sign me up. My shot rate will be shit and my lag is as reliable as my show rate
          Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Whats gonna be the FA draft order?
            Major Crisis

Comment

I recommend Grim Dawn goes first every round
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

I think we should do it like last time when the captains were weaker they go first. I think the captains are tiered really.....ixador(185) is the weakest.....myself(230) and major(235)....ogron(255)...and trasher(265) and dw(272). with that said and with the draft orders....
                1.Ixador
                2.Major Crisis
                3.Tiny
                4.Ogron
                5.Trasher
                6.Dreawin
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Should 100% be tiered like it has been in past few seasons unless ogron wants to abuse since he was last pick

Comment

In.

Could be quite bad show rate though.

Comment

Pretty obvious Ogron shud pick first since he was the last one during regular draft.
                      TWLD 2016 Champion
                      TWDTD champion x 3
                      Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                        In.

Could be quite bad show rate though.
                        Apparently you are banned from it for trolling brah warning style
                        FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
                        Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
                        FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
                        Burzum> meaning what
                        Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
                        RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

Yea it must be pretty obvious if that's not how it's been done the past several seasons

I've had to pick last cause I was the highest rated cap at least 3x in a row. People get ease and lasenza and I get fork and hellrazor. The reason it's not at all comparable to the normal draft is that the odds of there being 6 good players in FA is close to zero. Whereas in the normal draft everyone is at least getting people of similar skill

Comment

It has to be tiered. If ixa doesn’t get the first pick - that’s pretty bs because he has the biggest disadvantage. He should have been given a co-cap because every other captain pretty much gets a “top player” in themselves. I’m glad ixa capped and stepped up but he isn’t a “top player”.

Depending on free agency and who signs up.. this could help even out the teams a bit. Then again, that’s just my opinion- and I’m on ixador’s team but I would have said the same if I was on another team.
                            help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                            help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
                              It has to be tiered. If ixa doesn’t get the first pick - that’s pretty bs because he has the biggest disadvantage. He should have been given a co-cap because every other captain pretty much gets a “top player” in themselves. I’m glad ixa capped and stepped up but he isn’t a “top player”.

Depending on free agency and who signs up.. this could help even out the teams a bit. Then again, that’s just my opinion- and I’m on ixador’s team but I would have said the same if I was on another team.

You can already see that first part by the twdtj contenders.. Its team Tiny and team Dreamwin. Both started already with a top tier jav, while there were overall only 7 90+ javs..
                              Major Crisis

Comment

Working...
                              X