16. Rough (80/95/80)
    17. Forwards (60/60/60)
    18. Klick (65/60/60)
    19. catatstrophe (75/70/65)
    20. Kim (70/90/70)
    21. KillaSell (60/60/60)
    22. pee pee sock (70/65/65)
    23. Gypsi (65/65/70)
    24. 24 (85/100/85) <- will show week 2 but that's probably it.
    25. jeffpotatoes (65/75/65)
    26. M_M God (65/75/95) <- very limited showrate
    27. Stek (60/60/60)
    28. Jurassic (65/65/85)
    29. Jammu (60/60/75)
    30. Server (75/70/65)
    31. Senorkevin (60/60/60)
    32. Steep (75/65/85) <- Limited showrate, but will play at least this weekend.
    33. Singer (65/90/75)
    34. Holy Ship

Draft Pick Order:

1. Ixador
    2. Ogron
    3. Trasher
    4. Major Crisis
    5. Dreamwin
    6. Tiny

TWDT FA DRAFT: Sunday, November 5th AFTER the TSLD Finals is completed

*The veracity of showrate sources cannot be confirmed or guaranteed
    **If there's a discrepancy between ratings on the Google Docs draft sheet and this post, the one on the Google Docs draft sheet is considered correct

Last edited by Heaven; 11-05-2017 at 02:36 PM.

Sign me up for FA draft, will be a 50/50 show rate.
    3x Claushouse stomper, gun busting tw pub warrior, #doitwidachewin one bad SOB

born in the gutter, and chained to the radiator of a squat basement for 16 years
    We are proud to announce the triumph return. FROM ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK OF THE FOOD STAMP LINE!
    AND STRAIGHT OUTTA MOTHERFUCKING REHAB!
    IT'S THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE MOTHA FKN OLDE

In.

-Doughnut

if a cap promises me starter spot as 6 star jav most weekends then ill sign up 4 dis
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

The best of the best
    Sign me up. My shot rate will be shit and my lag is as reliable as my show rate
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Major Crisis/Ownix Major Crisis's Avatar
    Whats gonna be the FA draft order?
    Major Crisis

I recommend Grim Dawn goes first every round
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

I think we should do it like last time when the captains were weaker they go first. I think the captains are tiered really.....ixador(185) is the weakest.....myself(230) and major(235)....ogron(255)...and trasher(265) and dw(272). with that said and with the draft orders....
    1.Ixador
    2.Major Crisis
    3.Tiny
    4.Ogron
    5.Trasher
    6.Dreawin
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Quote Originally Posted by MHz View Post
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Should 100% be tiered like it has been in past few seasons unless ogron wants to abuse since he was last pick

In.

Could be quite bad show rate though.

Pretty obvious Ogron shud pick first since he was the last one during regular draft.

Quote Originally Posted by skyforger View Post
    In.

Could be quite bad show rate though.
    Apparently you are banned from it for trolling brah warning style
    FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
    Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
    FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
    Burzum> meaning what
    Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
    RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Yea it must be pretty obvious if that's not how it's been done the past several seasons

I've had to pick last cause I was the highest rated cap at least 3x in a row. People get ease and lasenza and I get fork and hellrazor. The reason it's not at all comparable to the normal draft is that the odds of there being 6 good players in FA is close to zero. Whereas in the normal draft everyone is at least getting people of similar skill

It has to be tiered. If ixa doesn’t get the first pick - that’s pretty bs because he has the biggest disadvantage. He should have been given a co-cap because every other captain pretty much gets a “top player” in themselves. I’m glad ixa capped and stepped up but he isn’t a “top player”.

Depending on free agency and who signs up.. this could help even out the teams a bit. Then again, that’s just my opinion- and I’m on ixador’s team but I would have said the same if I was on another team.

Major Crisis/Ownix Major Crisis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Weak View Post
    It has to be tiered. If ixa doesn’t get the first pick - that’s pretty bs because he has the biggest disadvantage. He should have been given a co-cap because every other captain pretty much gets a “top player” in themselves. I’m glad ixa capped and stepped up but he isn’t a “top player”.

Depending on free agency and who signs up.. this could help even out the teams a bit. Then again, that’s just my opinion- and I’m on ixador’s team but I would have said the same if I was on another team.

You can already see that first part by the twdtj contenders.. Its team Tiny and team Dreamwin. Both started already with a top tier jav, while there were overall only 7 90+ javs..
    Major Crisis

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    if a cap promises me starter spot as 6 star jav most weekends then ill sign up 4 dis
    wud like 2 make it clear since ogron hasnt: i will not play/show up at all if this above condition is not met ^ so draft wisely
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

Ogron has based FA on the captains star rating for 3-4 seasons in a row, he did it last year and got 2nd pick in FA by doing it. Now this year mr. dt op and a captain hasn't decided how FA is being decided UNTIL after the pick order is chosen (how convenient), will he give himself #1 FA to sink to a new level of pathetic?

stay tuned

Quote Originally Posted by zidane View Post
    Ogron has based FA on the captains star rating for 3-4 seasons in a row, he did it last year and got 2nd pick in FA by doing it. Now this year mr. dt op and a captain hasn't decided how FA is being decided UNTIL after the pick order is chosen (how convenient)
    This is actually a bald-faced lie.

I had the 5th pick in the Main Draft last season, and should have had the #2 FA pick. With the tier system I had put in ahead of the draft, I went #3. It actually hurt me, it didn't help me.

I've done the tier system 1/5 times I've run TWDT. Last season was run by Henry Saari. This 4 seasons in a row crap is another total lie. We had six strong captains in the run-up to TWDT, so I didn't create a Tier System Post and let it be reverse order like typically has been. I didn't decide it after the fact. It was always reverse order, and always will be, unless I specifically create a massive thread with a graphics chart ahead of time indicating otherwise.

The only time I've ever done it, I made a giant post about it a month before the draft:

You and Tiny are some of the least credible, selfish players in the zone. Tiny is listing himself ahead of me in his proposed tiers lol, so he gets Zidane and the #2 FA pick. How convenient.

Zidane, who is always the strongest cap, gotten #1 repeatedly and gotten Ease on multiple occasions. Strong caps aren't fair. Strong caps getting high picks isn't fair.

Suddenly he's interested in fairness.

I once tried to make TWDT more fair a few years back, and make captains pick themselves. Zidane was the lone holdout cap who refused to play unless it was removed. He has repeatedly fought against putting in the FA Tiers system because it didn't benefit him. He howled at the moon last season because of the FA Tier system, complaining about it nonstop.

He was also captain until a week ago, and didn't say a peep about FA or Tiers. Do you know why? Because he has fought against the system and it would have hurt him while he was cap. Now that he isn't cap, and the system would benefit him, he is trying to get it implemented after the fact, when the plan was to do reverse order all along.

I got screwed in the main draft last season, then screwed in the FA draft last season, then screwed in the main draft this season, but suddenly I have the #1 FA pick this season and I'm a cheater sinking to new lows.

You've fought against fairness in TWDT your entire life, and now suddenly you're a champion of a system you tried to repeatedly kill.

You're pathetic, and one of the most selfish, entitled players in this game who has given nothing back and cares only about himself.

Bold faced lie, you used the tier system in multiple seasons. and of course you don't want to use it this year since you want the first pick. I know for a fact I have been tier'd as last pick in FA in other seasons than just the one above, cause the last season that just ended you were a captain/jessup was cap and I was once again last pick FA

proof below: so your claim about me lying about multiple seasons is bs, keep lying (i was 2nd pick, dele was first pick in main and still got 2nd in FA)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1324148540

yes Ogron you deserve the first pick over Ixador - keep telling yourself that

and also do not compare the 6th pick in the draft to picking last in FA, you got iron survivor and mythril whereas the 6th pick in FA will most likely be pee pee sock.

i guess iron survivor and mythril are trash players, poor guy got 6th spot

you run these leagues out of competitive greed and masquerade as if you are helping the zone, you're not a good person and 99% of this zone knows it. but keep making cartoons and pretending hosting a draft is difficult.

edited reasoning: took out the personal insults to stay somewhat focused on what the actual issue is: op abuse & delusion
    Last edited by zidane; 10-24-2017 at 10:38 PM.

Give my wb red bullets or this will be unfair to everyone else
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome
    can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???