Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Free Agency Signup Sheet

ogron sent me a message apologizing so im going to try to be more civil, him and heaven are trying their best
    Last edited by zidane; 11-02-2017 at 07:18 PM. Reason: i dont like kaepernick at all tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
    lol you need to relax, making more and more posts and capitalizing your WTF is not going to change anything.
    Was that dum dum response really needed heaven? In case you didn't know you capitalize the first letter of word of a sentence.. and WTF seemed more appropriate after this ridiculousness I'm seeing by "people in charge". You change then change then change.. You change dude!!............

Quote Originally Posted by zidane View Post
    Where'd skyforger go and the nice thread

Sigh.

Was starting to look forward this TWDT.

Apparently to play, someone demands an forum apology to them. They even fine if I don't really apologize but they still get to pretend post on forums something like if I had repented.

After much deliberation, have decided: Ogron may post that I apologize (not really and those vids fucking nail it).

Now that that is out of the way. Add Cres and Dele and me the fk back.
    Last edited by skyforger; 11-02-2017 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delectable View Post
    Please remove me from the TWDT Free Agency list. I was looking forward to playing and having a good season but it looks like whom ever is in charge wont allow that materialize. I'm honestly to embarrassed to be a part of this after the treatment of skyforger. I simply don't understand any of it considering the ages of everyone now. The solution is very simple; Add him to the list and move on. In any event, please make sure my name is removed. Thanks.
    That saves a 5-10 😂😂
    4x TWLD Champion
    Fierce For Life

Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    Get a grip u nerds
    Says the person who plays this game the most and spends his day spamming the forum with garbage
    KESS let me down in mortars... damn puta!!! DOUBLE THE PUTA TIME!! ?go doublejavs -Cig <ER>

SUH SUH G. SPAWNFEST TIME. calling out all muh boys ?go JAVUFC to play -Children <ER>

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
    1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

The best of the best
    Heaven battles with Tiny to sniff Ogrons farts, whilst Ogron sniffs ease's farts
    Last edited by Vys; 11-02-2017 at 08:35 PM.
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

There seems to be a lot of misinformation going around.

Beasty asked Ogron if there was any way to let Skyforger in as a personal favor to him. Ogron said if he apologized for all the trolling. He refused.

Beasty then asked if he simply agreed to stop trolling and spamming forums. Ogron said fine. He agreed, and Ogron posted a thread in TWDT reinstating Skyforger. I removed skyforger from FA prior to todays events, in which Ogron added skyforger back to FA with a rating showing that he was ready to let skyforger back in and continue with the league.

He didn't like that and quit again, and apparently threatened Beasty with logs over some copy & paste non-apology about some miscommunication from earlier and said "ban me".

He demanded to be removed multiple times before the initial draft, and Ogron sent me to give him a chance to stay in TWDT:

Heaven> are you playing TWDT - yes or no
    Heaven> or are you protesting
    skyforger> nah ty
    :skyforger:ok so no right? once i remove u theres no coming back
    (skyforger)>yup boss
    2:Heaven> skyforger will NOT be participating in TWDT.

So basically, Beasty asked Ogron to let him in, and when he refused to apologize, Ogron compromised again and said just simply stop trolling and he agreed so Ogron posted a reinstatement thread, and he quit again, which led to this exchange:

Last edited by Heaven; 11-02-2017 at 08:56 PM.
    1:Ogron> just drove 15 min bc its hot as balls
    1:Ogron> to get dairy queen blizzard
    1:Ogron> and soft serve machine down
    1:Ogron> hate this shitty planet

Some of this:

Deal: https://pastebin.com/8yXLicF3

Deleted thread: https://i.imgur.com/HOcRbRF.png

Have all in screenshots but whats the point.

Holy smokes

last time I had this much fun on forums, we were playing mafia

any1 know who beasty is
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
    There seems to be a lot of misinformation going around.

Beasty asked Ogron if there was any way to let Skyforger in as a personal favor to him. Ogron said if he apologized for all the trolling. He refused.

Beasty then asked if he simply agreed to stop trolling and spamming forums. Ogron said fine. He agreed, and Ogron posted a thread in TWDT reinstating Skyforger. I removed skyforger from FA prior to todays events, in which Ogron added skyforger back to FA with a rating showing that he was ready to let skyforger back in and continue with the league.

He didn't like that and quit again, and apparently threatened Beasty with logs over some copy & paste non-apology about some miscommunication from earlier and said "ban me".

He demanded to be removed multiple times before the initial draft, and Ogron sent me to give him a chance to stay in TWDT:

Heaven> are you playing TWDT - yes or no
    Heaven> or are you protesting
    skyforger> nah ty
    :skyforger:ok so no right? once i remove u theres no coming back
    (skyforger)>yup boss
    2:Heaven> skyforger will NOT be participating in TWDT.

So basically, Beasty asked Ogron to let him in, and when he refused to apologize, Ogron compromised again and said just simply stop trolling and he agreed so Ogron posted a reinstatement thread, and he quit again, which led to this exchange:

I think this pretty much sums it up, and people are figuring out Skyforger is just a troll who wants attention.

Things he could have done to played TWDT:

1- Not protest quit

2- Backed out of quitting when I sent Heaven to ask him not to quit and that I wouldn't re-add him

3- Not quit a second time after I reinstated him earlier today

We got 30 signups, plenty of good teams, and we're all ready to move on without him and have a fun and competitive season.
    2:RaCka> I wonder what turban's real name is
    2:Ogron> turb's name IRL is tellixador icantshow
    2:RaCka> LOL
    2:Heaven> LOl

so basically skyforger was asked to apologize for something he didn't do and ONLY then he would be allowed in FA...and when he refused to do so he was removed is what im getting from this

cool stuff
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

No he isn't a troll..at least no more than you are or many people here are. He just got sick of the bs and doesn't really care about twdt in the long run because so much of ur personal drama interfered in this matter ogron. You were the one who overreacted and singled him out and as a result caused much unneeded drama. You are supposed to treat players fairly. Others and even yourself acted exactly the same. You just managed to convince people in power to allow ur abuse to be legitimized. A case could be made on numerous people to have the exact same fate including yourself but instead you focused on him to deflect what YOU started when you made your drama post about quitting TWDT..

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    so basically skyforger was asked to apologize for something he didn't do and ONLY then he would be allowed in FA...and when he refused to do so he was removed is what im getting from this

cool stuff
    had absolutely nothing to do with any apology. that was a previous convo from hours before, and completely unrelated to reinstatement that happened.

beasty asked him to stop trolling and he agreed and i posted his reinstatement. he didn't have to do anything.

then i posted the reinstatement thread and he quit.

quoted for lies

Quote Originally Posted by Claushouse View Post
    had absolutely nothing to do with any apology. that was a previous convo from hours before, and completely unrelated to reinstatement that happened.

beasty asked him to stop trolling and he agreed and i posted his reinstatement. he didn't have to do anything.

then i posted the reinstatement thread and he quit.

Final Response

Last time I read or respond to this thread.

I reinstated Skyforger, and made a thread about it. I added him to the Free Agency Draft List.

There was no apology involved in Beasty's second attempt to get him back in. He didn't have to say or do anything.

That was it. Beasty thanked us for our service, and I left the arena. He was in, going to get drafted Sunday, play on a team, and we could all move on.

5 or 10 minutes later, I get a message from Beasty, who has gone out of his way to help Skyforger, saying he's basically at the end of his rope with this guy, who is now raging at him and quits TWDT again.

I was instructed to delete the reinstatement post, remove him from FA, and ban him.

Beasty is done with this, Heaven is done with this, I'm done with this.

I'm not wasting one more second of my fucking life on this guy. All he wants to do is suck everyone into his vortex of drama/trolling/bullshit.

I'm not reading any more responses in this thread, and I'm not replying.

I'll see you all on Sunday to shoot up some spaceships.
    Last edited by Claushouse; 11-02-2017 at 11:29 PM.

Again.. YOU were the one that caused the issue ogron. He signed up on free agency after removing himself from original list for regular draft. Because of personal bias towards skyforger you decided to play games with him and did not add his name to the list. If you had just done your job properly none of this would have happened in the first place and more unneeded drama could have been avoided. You acting like you are an innocent snowflake in this matter shows how pathological you are. You were the one who had to push it and created all this drama by not adding sky to FA draft. This issue was a non issue .. but YOU made into one. Also, joining this sick behaviour we had Heaven playing games with this matter listing skyforger as rated at 101/101/101 officially while the issue was spinning out of control into a firestorm. What good could that have possibly achieved?!!? To me that was about as troll a move as possible to do by Heaven and totally unacceptable. He should be ashamed of himself acting like that and inflaming the issue. He ..unlike me IS a TWDT LEAGUE OP yet has the audacity to warn me about trolling forums with threats towards me. I have nothing to do with running leagues and only post my opinions here which is my right as a player and a lower staff member. I've posted vehemently yes but to defend myself over issues I saw as unjust...big deal.. if you guys can't handle differing opinions being posted by players and fellow staff members you aren't cut out for the job. Anyone who follows forums will know the reasons why I posted what I did .. agree with me or not. I don't like the way this was handled by league ops and upper staff and it is quite troubling and a sad day for trench wars if you ask me.

I have to, much to my surprise, agree at least partially with Jessup. this drama could have been easily avoided, but instead was made into a much bigger deal than it should have been in any imaginable scenario. it is also wrong to demand for an apology from only him before he would be added as neither of the involved parties were innocent.

the chat logs, while they only cover a small part of the story, seem to contradict what Ogron is stating in regards to "not demanding an apology" and makes me wonder what really happened on that day.

both players were at fault. it never should have been a one-way exchange and demand.

I wish I could have been there to maybe help sort this out, but its no longer my duty.
    Last edited by Turban; 11-03-2017 at 03:03 AM.