• Originally posted by Heaven View Post
    u need to get laid..
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    TWLD 2016 Champion
    TWDTD champion x 3
    Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiny View Post
      Did anyone else think exquisite signed up and got excited?
      TBH I got excited when I saw Last Post by Cres.
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      3:45th President> do it
      kyler> who is 45th President
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiny
        Turban, please stop writing essays about how you think you didn’t do anything wrong. You influenced the draft and nothing you can say will change that. No offense, but even without wb, you are worth more playing in dtj/dtb than ricko, and he chose to go with ricko because you sounded flakey. Just because you bold things and go on and on doesn’t make you right and the more you talk the more you look guilty.
        This is not the community speaking btw, this is Jessup(forums troll), skyforger (forum troll), vys (power struggling, personal vendetta?), Zidane (who is in a fued with ogron), henry saari (who does not like ogron), and now turban (pleading his innocence), and obviously ogron. You do not speak for us, you just post and post and post and post and post and think people give 2 fucks about what you have to say. People who have posted outside of this circle fuck of people have told you all to stfu, but no one listens. For the love of god, please stop posting about this and handle it outside of forums and quit wasting our fucking time. You are doing nothing but making people not want to be involved with twdt because you have turned into this heaping pile of shit argument. It’s obvious no one’s going to step up, apologize in public, and move on, which is what everyone in this group is seeking. What do you guys needs to stop this? A mass exodus of twdt? I can help facilitate that if need be, or you can all stop whining on the FA thread and grow the fuck up.
        Originally posted by Kess
        the hero we need
        Tiny 4 TWDT Op
        Last edited by ogron; 11-01-2017, 06:23 PM.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

• tough work being head op... all this man does is copy paste the rare quote of support. add those to your thread that you locked

Comment

• To be clear, im not supporting claus, im supporting Tiny in his affirmation that everyone should STFU and handle all of this like grown ups. Im 100% sure everyone involved in this mess has their fair share of blame.
            Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
            1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

• cres is a 6 star all around except he won the warbird so we'll give em that
              AKA Shaun
              ----------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by An UnKnOwN KiLLa View Post
                cres is a 6 star all around except he won the warbird so we'll give em that
                happy birthday, bro! Sorry it's late, hope you had a good one. lol
                3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                3:45th President> do it
                kyler> who is 45th President
                nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

• Originally posted by Holy Ship View Post
                  Argument school for dummies:

1. Call the person you disagree with troll/whiner.
                  2. Now you don't have to reply to anything they actually said. Whew!
                  troll/whiner
                  Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• by the power vested in me by trench wars council (headed by the honorable pee pee sock), i hereby declare cres a 6* javelin.
                    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                      21. skyforger (101/101/101)
                      Originally posted by Heaven View Post

skyforger is on FA list but per TWDT rules for jav/wb a team may add ONE: 0-65 ONE: 0-75 ONE: 0-85 TWO:0-100
                      therefore skyforger is not eligible to play...gg

Acting President Heaven receives new orders from the Fuhrer in exile
                      Last edited by skyforger; 11-01-2017, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• hmm 24 shouldnt be 75 in base

Comment

• Hi voth... just wanted to say I enjoyed beating you 5-1 in jav pubduel for 10k the other day :laugh:

you may now tell me to shut up 1000 times again .....
                          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Can we please Alias check forgottenghost? In Elim last night we were playing and he was toggling multi and singles pretty good for somebody who's a 60 / 60 / 60
                            Last edited by Tiny; 11-02-2017, 08:12 AM.
                            1:waven> u challenge
                            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

• yeah...who are forgottenghost, spaceneedle and captain lonestar? Never heard of any of them so I assume they are aliased, and with all of them rated at 60 across the board they could have a big impact on TWDT if they are aliased.

I'm too cynicle in this day and age of SS to believe they are genuine TW newbies.
                              Last edited by Ricko; 11-02-2017, 08:33 AM.
                              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

• Cres is not a 65 jav. Please fix to 70-75. He's trolling the fuck out of you.
                                1:waven> u challenge
                                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X