This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ricko View Post
    yeah...who are forgottenghost, spaceneedle and captain lonestar? Never heard of any of them so I assume they are aliased, and with all of them rated at 60 across the board they could have a big impact on TWDT if they are aliased.

I'm too cynicle in this day and age of SS to believe they are genuine TW newbies.
    ive ran them multiple times and just did it again for the FINAL time this morning. they dont seem to be aliased. to ensure this ive been asking people if they recognize an alias without saying who it belongs to. so far everything is clear.

what i can say is: 2/3 names you listed have aliased dating back to 2013. and once again none of there aliases have been recognized yet.
    3:BOMBED> got donuts
    3:BOMBED> how jealous
    3:Heaven> how american
    3:BOMBED> ??????????
    3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
    3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

• if you rearrange the 100 in 24s jav score you can get 0-10. add a tk in there and you have twlj playoff gold

hehe, hi 24

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
        could be....or could be this:

C 9:Siaxis> yo whos player_02
        C 9:voth> LOL WHO THE FK KNOWS
        C 9:turban> a pubber
        C 9:voth> SOMEONE OGRON HATES THO
        C 9:Siaxis> and hes 80?
        C 9:Siaxis> sick
        C 9:turban> ya
        C 9:voth> man was a 65 and ogron switched him
        C 9:voth> LOL
        C 9:Siaxis> ogrons a lil bitch
        C 9:turban> he pissed him off in TWSL-D
        C 9:turban> or w/e its called
        C 9:voth> LOL
        C 9:Siaxis> fkin fagot has no power irl so he flexes on a game
        C 9:voth> of course he did...pissed ogron off, so ogron makes it so he never gets in a twdt game
        MC got my back on this or other way around. I would give it 80% that he is aliased -18% that he is from other zone - 2% that he is a very skilled individual who just appears out of nowhere and immidiately starts playing a league(99% of new players never get further than pub) and knows how to play. (Aim, timing to rush, teaming, overall game iq)
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

• ?

I've never spoken a single word to Player__02, Turban is passive-aggressive liar.

He played very well in TSLD, finished in the Top 10 this season, has an invitation to the Finals, and multiple players asked to make sure his rating was high enough in TSL.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

• Someone already asked this. But are the pick ups from FA allowed to play sunday? Or do they need to wait till next week?
            Major Crisis

Comment

• Where'd skyforger go, someone removed him from the list :O

Comment

• Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                Someone already asked this. But are the pick ups from FA allowed to play sunday? Or do they need to wait till next week?
                They can play immediately.

I won't have time to add them to the sheets with the TSLD Finals-FA Draft-TWDT Week 2 schedule, so hosts will have to look at the FA draft page for those names.
                top 100 basers list

Comment

• Where'd skyforger go and the nice thread :O

Comment

• WTF is going on over skyforger?? ..I'm seeing post after post allowing saying sky is in and then they are sudenly removed.. have league ops setting his ratings at 100/100/100 and 101/101/101......u guys are complete dum dums.. add him and lets move on. Get a grip u nerds .. ur egos are over inflated obviously.. this should be a total non issue. Do I really have to pull up all the names of people who said they were out of TWDT this season doing the same exact thing as sky did....ogron himself quit .. wtf .. can we move on now.. this is beyond retarded at this stage.
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                      WTF is going on over skyforger?? ..I'm seeing post after post allowing saying sky is in and then they are sudenly removed.. have league ops setting his ratings at 100/100/100 and 101/101/101......u guys are complete dum dums.. add him and lets move on. Get a grip u nerds .. ur egos are over inflated obviously.. this should be a total non issue. Do I really have to pull up all the names of people who said they were out of TWDT this season doing the same exact thing as sky did....ogron himself quit .. wtf .. can we move on now.. this is beyond retarded at this stage.
                      lol you need to relax, making more and more posts and capitalizing your WTF is not going to change anything.
                      Last edited by Heaven; 11-02-2017, 05:19 PM.
                      3:BOMBED> got donuts
                      3:BOMBED> how jealous
                      3:Heaven> how american
                      3:BOMBED> ??????????
                      3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                      3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

• Uh btw...M_M God is 75 minimum in jav.
                        FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
                        Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
                        FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
                        Burzum> meaning what
                        Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
                        RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                          yeah...who are forgottenghost, spaceneedle and captain lonestar? Never heard of any of them so I assume they are aliased, and with all of them rated at 60 across the board they could have a big impact on TWDT if they are aliased.

I'm too cynicle in this day and age of SS to believe they are genuine TW newbies.

As I posted TWICE, in this thread, I am logain. Some might remember me some might not, not a superstar but used to be solid 3 leaguer. Co-founder of sweet. Played in a bunch of basing squads. Played a few seasons of TWL I guess maybe in 2003-2010? Been essentially away from the game since 2011. Cheers

PS. I am still rusty as fuk
                          Last edited by Captain Lonestar; 11-02-2017, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                            lol you need to relax, making more and more posts and capitalizing your WTF is not going to change anything.
                            lol get skyforger back on the list or remove me
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• I am really getting worried.............. w0t is going on? i may take a knee before Sundays games at this rate

Comment

• Please remove me from the TWDT Free Agency list. I was looking forward to playing and having a good season but it looks like whom ever is in charge wont allow that materialize. I'm honestly to embarrassed to be a part of this after the treatment of skyforger. I simply don't understand any of it considering the ages of everyone now. The solution is very simple; Add him to the list and move on. In any event, please make sure my name is removed. Thanks.
                                3x TWLD All-Star
                                2x TWLD Finals MVP
                                2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Working...
                                X