Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Free Agency Signup Sheet

hmm 24 shouldnt be 75 in base

Hi voth... just wanted to say I enjoyed beating you 5-1 in jav pubduel for 10k the other day

you may now tell me to shut up 1000 times again .....

Can we please Alias check forgottenghost? In Elim last night we were playing and he was toggling multi and singles pretty good for somebody who's a 60 / 60 / 60
    Last edited by Tiny; 11-02-2017 at 07:12 AM.

yeah...who are forgottenghost, spaceneedle and captain lonestar? Never heard of any of them so I assume they are aliased, and with all of them rated at 60 across the board they could have a big impact on TWDT if they are aliased.

I'm too cynicle in this day and age of SS to believe they are genuine TW newbies.
    Last edited by Ricko; 11-02-2017 at 07:33 AM.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Cres is not a 65 jav. Please fix to 70-75. He's trolling the fuck out of you.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Quote Originally Posted by MHz View Post
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricko View Post
    yeah...who are forgottenghost, spaceneedle and captain lonestar? Never heard of any of them so I assume they are aliased, and with all of them rated at 60 across the board they could have a big impact on TWDT if they are aliased.

I'm too cynicle in this day and age of SS to believe they are genuine TW newbies.
    ive ran them multiple times and just did it again for the FINAL time this morning. they dont seem to be aliased. to ensure this ive been asking people if they recognize an alias without saying who it belongs to. so far everything is clear.

what i can say is: 2/3 names you listed have aliased dating back to 2013. and once again none of there aliases have been recognized yet.
    1:Ogron> just drove 15 min bc its hot as balls
    1:Ogron> to get dairy queen blizzard
    1:Ogron> and soft serve machine down
    1:Ogron> hate this shitty planet

zeebu 'DUMPTRUCK' johnson Zeebu's Avatar
    if you rearrange the 100 in 24s jav score you can get 0-10. add a tk in there and you have twlj playoff gold

hehe, hi 24

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Voth View Post
    could be....or could be this:

C 9:Siaxis> yo whos player_02
    C 9:voth> LOL WHO THE FK KNOWS
    C 9:turban> a pubber
    C 9:voth> SOMEONE OGRON HATES THO
    C 9:Siaxis> and hes 80?
    C 9:Siaxis> sick
    C 9:turban> ya
    C 9:voth> man was a 65 and ogron switched him
    C 9:voth> LOL
    C 9:Siaxis> ogrons a lil bitch
    C 9:turban> he pissed him off in TWSL-D
    C 9:turban> or w/e its called
    C 9:voth> LOL
    C 9:Siaxis> fkin fagot has no power irl so he flexes on a game
    C 9:voth> of course he did...pissed ogron off, so ogron makes it so he never gets in a twdt game
    MC got my back on this or other way around. I would give it 80% that he is aliased -18% that he is from other zone - 2% that he is a very skilled individual who just appears out of nowhere and immidiately starts playing a league(99% of new players never get further than pub) and knows how to play. (Aim, timing to rush, teaming, overall game iq)
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 8 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 12 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    lukas93> IF U LL THAT SHIT I GO MOUTH TO YOUR DOOR AND I (TRNSLE THIS) MANDO TO HOSPITAL

?

I've never spoken a single word to Player__02, Turban is passive-aggressive liar.

He played very well in TSLD, finished in the Top 10 this season, has an invitation to the Finals, and multiple players asked to make sure his rating was high enough in TSL.
    2:RaCka> I wonder what turban's real name is
    2:Ogron> turb's name IRL is tellixador icantshow
    2:RaCka> LOL
    2:Heaven> LOl

Ogron> what's your showrate, i got the next FA pick
    24> i can only show Week 2

Major Crisis/Ownix Major Crisis's Avatar
    Someone already asked this. But are the pick ups from FA allowed to play sunday? Or do they need to wait till next week?
    Major Crisis

Where'd skyforger go, someone removed him from the list

Quote Originally Posted by Major Crisis View Post
    Someone already asked this. But are the pick ups from FA allowed to play sunday? Or do they need to wait till next week?
    They can play immediately.

I won't have time to add them to the sheets with the TSLD Finals-FA Draft-TWDT Week 2 schedule, so hosts will have to look at the FA draft page for those names.
    2:RaCka> I wonder what turban's real name is
    2:Ogron> turb's name IRL is tellixador icantshow
    2:RaCka> LOL
    2:Heaven> LOl

Ogron> what's your showrate, i got the next FA pick
    24> i can only show Week 2

Where'd skyforger go and the nice thread

WTF is going on over skyforger?? ..I'm seeing post after post allowing saying sky is in and then they are sudenly removed.. have league ops setting his ratings at 100/100/100 and 101/101/101......u guys are complete dum dums.. add him and lets move on. Get a grip u nerds .. ur egos are over inflated obviously.. this should be a total non issue. Do I really have to pull up all the names of people who said they were out of TWDT this season doing the same exact thing as sky did....ogron himself quit .. wtf .. can we move on now.. this is beyond retarded at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessup View Post
    WTF is going on over skyforger?? ..I'm seeing post after post allowing saying sky is in and then they are sudenly removed.. have league ops setting his ratings at 100/100/100 and 101/101/101......u guys are complete dum dums.. add him and lets move on. Get a grip u nerds .. ur egos are over inflated obviously.. this should be a total non issue. Do I really have to pull up all the names of people who said they were out of TWDT this season doing the same exact thing as sky did....ogron himself quit .. wtf .. can we move on now.. this is beyond retarded at this stage.
    lol you need to relax, making more and more posts and capitalizing your WTF is not going to change anything.
    Last edited by Heaven; 11-02-2017 at 04:19 PM.
    1:Ogron> just drove 15 min bc its hot as balls
    1:Ogron> to get dairy queen blizzard
    1:Ogron> and soft serve machine down
    1:Ogron> hate this shitty planet

Uh btw...M_M God is 75 minimum in jav.
    FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
    Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
    FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
    Burzum> meaning what
    Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
    RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Quote Originally Posted by Ricko View Post

As I posted TWICE, in this thread, I am logain. Some might remember me some might not, not a superstar but used to be solid 3 leaguer. Co-founder of sweet. Played in a bunch of basing squads. Played a few seasons of TWL I guess maybe in 2003-2010? Been essentially away from the game since 2011. Cheers

PS. I am still rusty as fuk
    Last edited by Captain Lonestar; 11-02-2017 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
    lol you need to relax, making more and more posts and capitalizing your WTF is not going to change anything.
    lol get skyforger back on the list or remove me
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

I am really getting worried.............. w0t is going on? i may take a knee before Sundays games at this rate

Please remove me from the TWDT Free Agency list. I was looking forward to playing and having a good season but it looks like whom ever is in charge wont allow that materialize. I'm honestly to embarrassed to be a part of this after the treatment of skyforger. I simply don't understand any of it considering the ages of everyone now. The solution is very simple; Add him to the list and move on. In any event, please make sure my name is removed. Thanks.
    3x TWLD All-Star
    2x TWLD Finals MVP
    2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'