Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Free Agency Signup Sheet

I sent this out yesterday and only Heaven has replied back to me. My last attempt to resolve this and although skyforger has made it clear that he wants to play on civil terms, ogron is being immature and petty. He refuses to even log on to have a proper discussion. GL with the league!!
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

lol ogron definitely was glad the forums went down, probably wanted it to come back last minute possible

anyways both parties looked bad in this honestly.

heaven should have never interrogated skyforger and asked him to confirm that he wouldn't be allowed to rejoin DT when he originally dropped out. That's not normal and was only done because ogron hates sky so he gave himself an excuse to keep him out if he changed his mind. i saw this coming weeks ago when it was talked about in chat, just a shame ppl abuse their powers and stop active players from participating. there's an ignore function in game and in forums if you can't handle people being mean to you for a reason

and at the same time skyforger/jessup went overkill on the videos/annoying posts and could have just said sorry for being an asshole
    Last edited by zidane; 11-05-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger Free Skyforger

alright, here's a couple of things while I still have the time as I will not be here for too long.

first of all these free agency ratings have to be fixed as soon as possible as many players are rated wrong. you do not the right to claim that the community did not step up and attempt to help with the ratings as many did help and we even provided ratings on all the players in the free agency draft along. we have even individual players commenting in this thread to further improve the accuracy of player ratings to ensure a fair and competitive league league. however for some reason you have decided to completely ignore the community, essentially do all the ratings by yourself, and still have the audacity to post that no one attempted to help with the ratings.

.. and to further clarify my I was never approached by you to help with the player ratings unlike in previous seasons where you kindly asked me in person to help and even provided me the list of players to rate, and this leads me to believe that you never requested anyone to help with ratings. you did create a thread for public commenting, however the lack of communication and information, and the lacking sense of urgency ended up misleading the community into believing that a group of experienced players were actively involved in the rating process. I do not know who all ended up helping out, but from what I have heard it was not many which means you should have at least said something to get more players to help with the work.

also, while on the topic of player ratings, it definitely looks like some players have had their ratings slightly increased on purpose to be barely above the point where they are worth using, and those people miraculously happen to be players who our current league operator does not enjoy interacting with. it does reek of corruption, and the fact that you have overruled ratings provided by multiple players for the free agency thread leads me to believe that they would still have been screwed over with enough help.

secondly you should allow Skyforger back in the free agency draft and give him a proper, fair rating. this has become a facade of innocence at this point and it is getting more ridiculous every passing day. stop trying to get the community to turn against him when you are not an innocent lamb—in fact it is quite the opposite.

I do agree that he is a very toxic player and that he did go overboard, but at least he has shown that he is willing to change and should be given the benefit of the doubt in my opinion. all you need to do is put him on a tight leash and give him one final chance, and if he does anything stupid he should be removed from the competition. do not try to call what happened between you, him, and Beasty your last attempt to reason with him as logs seem to actually favor Skyforger as he has provided chat logs which have yet to be proven wrong, and from the looks of it you made some unnecessary demands which only complicated everything.

you have been ignoring other players who have actively tried to solve this situation on purpose. you have had me on ignore for weeks which is pathetic but you have every right in the world to do it, but the fact that you are refusing to talk to me about professional matters (while having other players telling you to do it) is extremely aggravating.

third which is a more positive reply, you are looking for a HoN writer and perhaps volunteers for other mundane tasks. I can volunteer and promise to do the javelin league, and maybe help with stuff like statistics and standings, but that is only if you swallow your pride and act like a proper adult.

also regarding Jessup, can you shut up for once. You are in position of power as a moderator and there are certain standards that are expected of staff members.

it is fine to speak up and express your opinion, but do it properly because you are giving staff a bad name.

I'm not an 80 in wb and base...these are corrupt ratings for the team who drafts..

Free Agency is now complete!
    2:RaCka> I wonder what turban's real name is
    2:Ogron> turb's name IRL is tellixador icantshow
    2:RaCka> LOL
    2:Heaven> LOl

Ogron> what's your showrate, i got the next FA pick
    24> i can only show Week 2