X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    #DramaWars
    Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post

Lol. I don't keep up with TWDT rules from the last decade so I'm not sure on the consistency or validity of any of the "facts" thrown out, but if the goal is to create a healthy and competitive league in the present then special consideration must be given to Ixador. Not only was he made captain 30 minutes before draft, but he has no experience whatsoever in this game's competitive side which was clearly demonstrated with his first pick being Ricko and then Zizzo. He has stepped up when no one else was willing and should not be penalized for his lack of experience and lack of player skill iq. Major Crisis is also another weaker captain in terms of skill points compared to the other 4.

Option 1:
    Make this the FA order (according to captain ratings):
    1. Ixador
    2. Major Crisis
    3. Ogron
    4. Tiny
    5. Trasher
    6. Dreamwin

Option 2 would be to keep Ixador #1 and just reverse the draft order for free agency order. (would be the best option imo)

Option 3 would be to keep Ixador #1 and randomize the FA order if there is no compromise.

On a side note, its pretty fucked up that Ogron has been rigging the TSL ratings for players based on personal bias. I didn't want to believe it but it does explain why Jessup has been fighting this so adamantly. This needs to be looked into its disgusting.

That is not by ratings……but I agree with option 2
    Option 1 (Ratings)
    1. Ixador - 185
    2. Tiny – 230
    3. Major Crisis – 235
    4. Ogron – 255
    5. Trasher - 265
    6. Dreamwin – 272

Option 2. (Ixador + reverse Draft)
    1. Ixador
    2. Ogron
    3. Trasher
    4. Major
    5. Dreamwin
    6. Tiny

Option 3. Tiered + Draft order
    Tier 1
    Ixador (185) – Not Good at any league (no offense)
    Tier 2
    Tiny (230) – Awesome at 1 league not good at other 2
    Major (235) – Great all round baser / Good at other 2 league (very very valuable 75 jav)
    Tier 3
    Ogron (255) – Awesome at base / Great at wb ..good value 85…given the pool…good value jav
    Tier 4
    Trasher (265) – Best all round baser in league – Huge value in wb/jav at those slots
    Dreamwin (272) – Awesome 2 leaguer and huge value at wb slot

1. Ixador
    2. Major (worse draft spot)
    3. Tiny
    4. Ogron
    5. Trasher (worse draft spot)
    6. Dreamwin

Option 4. Reverse draft order….the worst option....lowest rated caps picking last

1. Ogron
    2. Trasher
    3. Major Crisis
    4. Dreamwin
    5. Ixador
    6. Tiny

1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
      Jessup is a fine warbird, allthough she should run less (would help her team too).
      She is terrible in jav/base though.
      So you think the ratings are correct here and you are a worse 5v5 WB dueler? You 7* slot, Jess 8*. Somehow I think most people will find you two at least equal if not giving clear preference to you. Atleast I would.

Comment

Look at all the 6* basers atm, most are terrible (some exceptions) you would be underrated as hell. You know all 3 ships, ofcourse you deserve to be higher than a 6.. You even won LB in the past? (prob as bencher but still..) You know how to bench, you cant expect to be a 6* then at all imo, especially if you have played this game over 10 years. The 6's in wb/jav can be judgeable, but I kinda agree to make u higher, just like Henry. You both know what to do, can stay alive, unlike many 6's. Yes, once again there are some 6s underrated in this case (like Ra). But that doesnt mean you should be a 6 as well.
        All I see is you bragging how good u are, but also how terrible high ur ratings are.. Thats like I would whine about myself being 85 in base or 75 in wb.
        ogron's sister, u ever even read?

i could not care less about my base rating. rate me an 80 for all i give a shit, to be honest i can play all ships reasonably and it's difficult in base these days. my only beef is with warbird/jav ratings.

at what point did i ever brag? LOL i'm saying i'm NOT good enough for a 70 in warbird, or a 70 in jav.

i couldn't hear you, it's hard to understand your words with ogron's cock in ur mouf
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
          ogron's sister, u ever even read?

i could not care less about my base rating. rate me an 80 for all i give a shit, to be honest i can play all ships reasonably and it's difficult in base these days. my only beef is with warbird/jav ratings.

at what point did i ever brag? LOL i'm saying i'm NOT good enough for a 70 in warbird, or a 70 in jav.

i couldn't hear you, it's hard to understand your words with ogron's cock in ur mouf

Like I said, you are good enough in jav to be a 7, especially if you see all the other 67-70 people. Yea, those 75's fuck you. And in my opinion if a 75 plays, the 80-85 slot should be a 80 player and vice versa. Else whats the current point in having those 0-65, 0-75 ratings etc, why not keep the old 6-7-8-9-10 then..
          Never seen u really wb so cant judge about that.
          Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
            So you think the ratings are correct here and you are a worse 5v5 WB dueler? You 7* slot, Jess 8*. Somehow I think most people will find you two at least equal if not giving clear preference to you. Atleast I would.

I think so yea, just because Jessup is more consistent. And I am not saying that all ratings are correct, I also think this is impossible. For example I think temujin on my team is underrated with 85, while kado is overrated. Kado's season on Terrorist 2016 wasnt that good to be a 85 atm. He hasnt really done that well in leagues so far. There are so many other ratings judgeable, but we can talk about it 24/7 and still not agree on it.
            Major Crisis

Comment

Like I said, you are good enough in jav to be a 7, especially if you see all the other 67-70 people. Yea, those 75's fuck you. And in my opinion if a 75 plays, the 80-85 slot should be a 80 player and vice versa. Else whats the current point in having those 0-65, 0-75 ratings etc, why not keep the old 6-7-8-9-10 then..
              Never seen u really wb so cant judge about that.
              just being clear, if you were the captain of my team, you'd consider adding me over jones, omega red, and tripin in jav? that would be a thought?

if so, you're a bad captain. LOL

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                just being clear, if you were the captain of my team, you'd consider adding me over jones, omega red, and tripin in jav? that would be a thought?

if so, you're a bad captain. LOL

No. But pretty sure they are all 75... And I would still rather add myself u noob :3
                Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                  In tsl the lowest rating was supposed to be 40 but when Claus wanted to abuse he'd put people he dislikes at 0, so someone like hellrazor is 40 and you're 0 the person would get benched every single game.

Yeah the ratings are a sham as well everyone he hates got rated 67 77 87 so it shafts them into having to play as a higher star. Claus always been a selfish guy who runs these leagues like a dictator. Next step on his abuse is refusing to let skyforger in FA cause he trolls him in forums

I have been benched maybe 75% of times someone has been, hosts knows. I have been bench 5 times in a row in base league, I was disappointed not to have the sixth lol. However I know it doesnt matter because i'm a shit player.

I knew Ogron did it against me for the base games, at least, and before lookin at those threads. Nothing interesting, he did it because when I was on his team i did trash games (lol).

Seeing that a lot of players, and I see it here again, had a lot of good arguments on how to lead the leagues, I suggested that someone lead a league on Monday. I was a bit ignored lol, Jessup answered me, but without any desire to do anything. However, I would like to thank you Jessup for answering me. I ended up telling myself that only Ogron is doing something here.

This Monday I came in the game, I was glad to see that some javduels were being played. But they would not let me play, while there was room for me and the other guy, because it's funnier to leave me on the bench ololol. The third time I left the game, I was victimized by a bunch of nerds LOL what a shame.

However (i love this new word), this Tuesday I caught myself refusing to go drinking to stay playing on this game. I'm addicted that's why I take a good break. I know we don't care but I really wanted to answer because I did not really appreciate Zidane uses my name to say that this is not normal for someone like me to play as a good player will be put on the bench by Ogron, compared to what I said above.

That said, I think the reverse order is the most professional choice, even if the Trasher arguments are full of common sense.

AND, I would have said that even if I was not in his team LOLOLOLOLOLOL

see you :kiss:

(Sponsored by :https://translate.google.com/)

Comment

No. But pretty sure they are all 75... And I would still rather add myself u noob :3
                    makes no difference with these ratings, its still them or me.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

please don't let this thread let you forget that USA didn't make the FIFA World Cup 2018.
                      3:BOMBED> got donuts
                      3:BOMBED> how jealous
                      3:Heaven> how american
                      3:BOMBED> ??????????
                      3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                      3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Sign me up please.
                        Grom

Penetrate

Comment

Like many people have stated.. the #1 pick only matters if it’s really only ease. If it’s not a let’s be real here.. Ixa’s team is going to have a tougher time in almost every league.. not saying that Ease alone fixes the competitive issue. No offense to anyone else on ixa’s team but how much fun will it be to possibly lose almost every game? I’m going to try and play my best but I know if we lose every game or the majority- it’s definitely going to be more frustrating and make me think twice again before signing up for another dt.. if there will even be one. The point is to make the teams as competitive as a whole so that it’s a fun two months for everyone involved. I like the guys on the team but from a competitive standpoint - we’re overmatched in every facet.
                          help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                          help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

give ixa 2 first picks and maybe have some vet from his team like ricko or jessup help him pick

Comment

sign me up por favor

Comment

I really don't know what Zidane is talking about, it's always been straight reversed order unless specified.

These are the TWDT seasons I've run:

TWDT 2014 -- reverse order
                                TWDT 2015 -- reverse order (guess who got the #1 FA pick as strongest cap -- Zidane)
                                TWDT 2016 Winter -- reverse order
                                TWDT 2016 Fall -- Tiers
                                TWDT 2017 Fall -- reverse order

The only reason it was Tiers 2x in a row is because Henry Saari did NO work the season he was head TWDT Op (TWDT 2017 Winter), and i just copied my previous seasons work for him to try to salvage the league.

I didn't even want to cap, shitty selfish players like Zidane refusing to cap and stepping down last minute forced me to. I also didn't want the 6th fucking pick. And tiers were announced weeks ahead of time if I was doing them, which they weren't, because I had it as reverse order.

I've done straight, simple reverse order 4 out of 5 times. No one cried about TJ Hazuki needing the 1st FA pick. I've been the worst captain in the draft, gotten the 8th fucking pick, and gotten NO FA #1 out of it, since it was waivers, and I didn't complain. Check TWDT 2013.

Zid also told me he would refuse to cap if I put in tiers again, calling it garbage, several months ago. He's a lying trashbag.

If you want everything perfectly fair, then give Ixador the #1 overall pick in the MAIN DRAFT, and don't let Zidane lie to him and say he won't be able to show for him, like he did on Sunday.

Let's just redo the whole draft and give the worst players the best picks, and make sure it's completely 100% fair.
                                Last edited by ogron; 10-25-2017, 09:10 PM.
                                top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                                X