• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL

how does hellrazor know this, guy was posing as steamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Heaven View Post
      sometime this sunday. we are currently working on having the FA ratings up by tomorrow hopefully.
      hey but what time players rating are up?
      TWLD 2016 Champion
      TWDTD champion x 3
      Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

• GoT reference update:

Ogron = Cersei Lannister - current corrupt mudafka on iron throne
        Zidane = Jaime Lannister - starting 2 break free
        Jessup = Khaleesi - the breaker of chains and mother of dragons
        Skyforger = Imp - gr8 advisor/hand 2 Khaleesi seeking revenge
        Henry Saari = Jon Snow - the king in da north is emerging to take da throne
        Glyde = Reek - warned
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• I would like to nominate porkjet to take over.

As an esteemed member of the community, his skills in spaceship diplomacy will surely come useful in managing the league and the various eccentric and volatile personalities involved with it.

As his second in command I would nominate turban, for his valuable experience and for selflessly volunteering earlier in the thread.

Ogron will continue making graphics and hot or nots, while SkyForger will handle the audiovisual side of entertainment.

Henry Saari and Major Crisis will go get a drink and a smoke together, settle their differences, and start hosting TSL side by side like brothers. Jessup and Kess will join them later in the evening, and after one drink too many, confess their profound love for eachother.

Cres will be made forum moderator and granted the honorary title of Supreme Troll Master of SubSpace.

Zidane, Skullspace and Hellrazor will handle the marketing of SubSpace Continuum (enhanced Steam edition) and undoubtedly bring many nostalgia hungry hipsters in, reviving the game's dwindling playerbase.

Now let us set aside our differences and work towards a common goal, and usher in a golden age for this ancient relic of a game that we still inhabit.
          JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
          JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
          mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
          mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiny
            I don’t know what planet you guys have been on, but as an unbiased person and someone who gets in jav in base to troll ogron, and pertaining to the skyforger thing only, this guy has done nothing but troll forums. As far as ogron abusing tsl, I don’t know about that and am not commenting on that, but on skyforger alone, I kind of side with ogron on this matter. The guy has been annoying as hell, borderline Jessup caliber, throwing gas on every fire that has started. He has been detrimental to every issue on the forums and I believe ogron on the matter of skyforger being a pain in the ass.
            Originally posted by Ricko
            skyforger, you are doing nothing but adding negativity, pointless swearing and fuel to the fire on these forums....can you at least add some constructive opinions somewhere, just once? We get it; Ogron gave you a boo boo, now move on from it we don't need this ongoing witch hunt stretched out over weeks.
            Originally posted by Kentaro
            honestly, the only reason I wouldn't agree with Ogron perm banning you is because the zone is already low in population.

But literally 200 days later skyforger cant seem to skyforget the one time Ogron called him out and had some kinda mental breakdown. Its one thing to get upset, its another to hold a grudge (and be a toxic fuck) for like a whole year over some stupid video game drama

im pretty sure most players have had some kind of run in with Ogron or other players at some point but 99.99% of us get over it
            Originally posted by kess
            the zone and the forums are kinda done with you and Sky's toxicity towards everything TSL/TWDT. We get it, claus is a corrupt dictator in your eyes, but can you please stop flooding the forums with troll, knee jerk reactions and ridiculous claims/demands.
            This is exactly the point, a ban is the only thing that works with people acting like this.

Thix was an absolute monster in the 2014 TWDT season, and made my life hell. He did it exactly what Skyforger did, I banned him when he did this in 2015 (many said it was unfair/unjustified, like now), he howled at the moon, spammed forum posts, went to Sysops, etc. and no one saved him. A week after FA, everyone forgot about it, and had a good time.

Then TWDT 2016 I had no issues. Then the season after that he even capped Mortal to a championship and he was a delight to work with. Never had a problem in TWDT since.

Ditto TSL S1. Tons of issues, rage quits, ban evades, forum and messages. Banned. TSL 2 -- model citizen.

If Beasty had stepped in and saved Thix, I would have quit and never helped the zone again, because he never would have stopped, because he was empowered.

Qan stepping in to save him in TSL turned him into an absolute trolling cancer.

There's no way TSL Season 3 is happening with him emboldened even further, it's not tenable.

The reason there's an insanely specific, predictive rule on the books that matches skyforger's exact behavior is I've lived it before.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

• skyforger going to be in FA whether you like it or not, so you should decide if being op is worth skyforger being in FA
              Last edited by zidane; 10-30-2017, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• i love this game. Why was Major Crisis axed from staff? No offense but if Henry runs any form of Leagues. Y’all can remove me now. I don’t even like ogron anymore cause the little cunt let’s Ease troll him and wanted to make a 16 page paper about banning me. All that aside Ogron knows what it takes to make a successful league. Most of the time he’s spot on. I would however let skyforger play, he’s absolutely dog shit at all ships, and maybe is annoying but shouldn’t be refrained from playing. 👀👀👀👀👳🏿*♀️
                Geio> Down to chill and play that
                Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

• Originally posted by Geio View Post
                  Y’all can remove me now. *♀️
                  Geio banned from leagues for life in accordance to an insanely specific, predictive rule on the books©

Disclaimer: dis is a joke, dun ban

Comment

• Ban skyforger and jessups ability to post dumb shit in forums. Allow Skyforger in twdt, dont make it a big deal. Get claus doing yoga.

Allow us last players to enjoy a relaxing(possibly last) season without drama.

Boom tw is fixed
                    Last edited by kess; 10-30-2017, 09:57 PM.
                    Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                    1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

• just tell the baby to put people on ignore, shouldn't be banning people from a dead zone cause he dislikes someone. all he needs to do is be remotely pr0fessional but too stubborn

Comment

• Too bad i never posted anything dumb kess..... why u so fixated on me anyways?
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• And for the record, Henry Saari is one of the least competent human beings to ever play this game, and the only reason TWDT last season wasn't a complete disaster was because I stepped in to help.

He initially had the league as follows:

1- The season was 3 weeks long
                          2- The final spot in the playoffs was going to be decided by a TW event like ?go zombies
                          3- He gave the job of TWDT ratings to Vys, who provided horrible ratings that everyone complained about nonstop, and giving himself 10/10/10. Henry then edited his own rating in base to be a 6-Star low-star spot. 6! A TWLB starter for years on Enemy playing in a spot designed for newbies to get play time.
                          4- He made making playoffs per league, which was a terrible idea
                          5- All his appeals decisions were completely nonsensical

He has a long history or delaying or refusing to sub in players in TSL when they playing on the opposing team, and subbing in overpowered illegal subs onto his own team, has used his Dean of Staff title to bully competent and intelligent mods who help the zone, and destroyed another zone once he became sysop, and made a Hall of Fame and put himself in it and left other good players out. He deleted the TWDT signup list, literally the one key thing you need to do all the work to make your own TWDT, the second I took over this season in an effort to kill TWDT coming back. He suffers greatly from the Dunning-Kruger effect.

I very much appreciate all the work he has done hosting over the years, and his activity and involvement. That should definitely not be understated. He's made a lot of positive contributions, and he doesn't seem like a troll or a bad guy. But he has no business being in upper staff or making decisions. He's a net asset to Trench Wars in the right role.

As for Turban, he fed Ixador some bullshit about his showrate to not get picked by him (just like Zidane) so he could get onto Dreamwin's team and be on a broken, overpowered team, and then told everyone Lifndor (aka infrared) would never ever show for a TWDT match, then picked him late and got him to show. The notion that there is some unbiased unicorn out there is absurd.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

• Just stop.

Instead of dissing members that are looking to fix this and sticking their neck out, please provide these forum PMs from me allegedly stalking you etc. that I requested few pages earlier. In fact any forum PM from me at all. Screenshots from your mailbox works.

If Ogron has not lied, I will withdraw my FA application and this is resolved then. If he lied, well...

Otherwise, big respect to Henry Saari and Turban for stepping up. It is safe to say that TW leagues will continue in a professional manner!
                            Last edited by skyforger; 10-31-2017, 01:51 AM.

Comment

• Reference to ogrons closed thread he pulled off his e-shelf at home that contained all his prized copy and pasted comments....and this last one too...
                              Last edited by Jessup; 10-31-2017, 02:34 AM.
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• You are comedy gold claushoisr. Do you even believe your own lies? This guy needs to go.
                                Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Working...
                                X